Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The next morning, Alex was the first to wake up. He looked at the clock by his bed and it was 9:45 a.m. Not too late and not too early. He looked over at his naked sister and smiled. He loved walking up next to her and feeling her soft flesh against his. He was torn between waking her up and letting her sleep. He decided to wake her up in the usual way by kissing her.

Allie felt the kisses in her half-asleep state. She opened her eyes and saw her brother planting kisses on her face. She smiled and said, “Good morning, big brother.”

Alex smiled and said, “Morning, Sis.”

Allie said, “I had the best dream last night. You and I finally made love - twice.”

Alex said, “It wasn’t a dream, Allie.”

She giggled and said, “Yes it was. It was a dream come true.” She met her brother’s lips with hers and their tongues intertwined.

Alex said, “I’d love to play some more but I have to go on that errand we talked about last night.”

Allie didn’t remember for a second but then the light bulb went on. She grinned and said, “How many are you going to get?”

Alex smiled and said, “I have 8 quarters so that’ll get me 4.” Allie hopped out of bed, went over to her dresser and pulled out her spare change. She got 4 quarters and put them on her brother’s dresser with the rest of them.

“Here’s enough for a couple of more. I expect us to run out of them by the time Mom and Dad get home.” That made Alex hard even though he knew he couldn’t fuck his sister seven times in a day.

He grinned and said, “Well, now that you’ve done it a couple of times, you want it all the time now, don’t you?” Allie smiled and vigorously nodded her head. Ever the voice of reason, Alex said, “If we use them up today, we won’t have any for an emergency.”

Allie said, “What emergencies?”

Alex smiled and said, “In case we’re unexpectedly home alone and I have to fuck you.”

Allie smiled and said, “I like those kinds of emergencies.”

Alex kissed her and said, “I better get going. Why don’t you go down and make breakfast and I’ll go get some more condoms.”

Allie looked down at her brother’s semi-hard cock and asked, “You sure you don’t want me to just go down on you?”

Alex laughed and said, “Let’s wait until after breakfast.”

Allie fake-pouted and said, “OK.” Alex got up and put on a pair of sweatpants. He pulled a T-Shirt out of his dresser, put a ball cap on his head and put on some shoes.

Alex started the car up and drove over to the gas station to get the condoms. The bathroom where they were was on the outside of the station so he didn’t have to actually go inside. Even though it was Sunday, the gas station was open. Alex pulled up and parked the car about a half a block away from the station and walked over to the bathroom. Luckily the bathroom was unoccupied. There were three machines in there and Alex got some from each one.

Luck was on his side since no one came in when he got his condoms. He went outside and looked around. No one was there so he rushed back to the car and drove home. He got a thrill out of getting the condoms and thought about what he was going to do with them. That got him hard again and because it was Sunday it wasn’t busy out so Alex fished his cock out of his sweatpants and stroked it while he drove.

He made sure to drive the back streets so he would be less likely to be seen. He didn’t do it hard enough to cum he just wanted to keep hard so Allie would see the tent pole in his sweats when he waked into the kitchen.

Alex finally got home and parked the car in the driveway. He got the condoms and walked into the kitchen sporting a full erection. Allie was at the stove making pancakes and turned her head when the door opened. She noticed his hard-on right away and licked her lips. She fell to her knees and pulled his sweats down to free his erection. She took it in her mouth and started giving her brother head.

Alex groaned in pleasure but smelled something burning. Allie had forgot to turn off the burner and the pancakes were burning. Alex said, “Allie, the pancakes!”

Allie was so engrossed sucking her brother’s cock that she tuned him out. Alex had to physically take her mouth off his dick and again told her the pancakes were burning. This time she heard him and took the pancakes off the burner. Alex looked at them and said, “They aren’t burnt too badly,” trying to make her feel better.

Allie just shrugged and said, “There’s plenty more where they came from.” That’s one of the qualities Alex loved about his sister; she didn’t freak out when something went wrong.

Allie was wearing an apron and nothing else. As she poured more batter into the frying pan, Alex came up behind her, rubbed her butt and kissed her neck. Allie’s pussy tingled from her brother’s touch. It was difficult to keep her mind on making breakfast when her sexy brother was touching her like that but she resolved not to let it divert her from making breakfast.

Allie was not only making pancakes but she had bacon and eggs cooking as well. Allie giggled when Alex’s lips tickled her. “You better sit down or else you’re not going to get any breakfast.” Allie said.

Alex immediately sat down on the floor where had a bird’s eye view of his sister’s ass and pussy. Allie laughed and said, “You goofball. I meant sit down at the table. You are too much of a distraction.”

Alex smiled and sat at the table admiring his sister’s ass. Allie helped him out a bit by “accidentally” dropping things and then picking them up so Alex could get a good look at her pussy. Although they had done this before it never got old for either of them.

Allie finally finished cooking breakfast and before they sat down to eat, she said, “Oh, I can’t reach the tie to untie my apron. Could you undo that for me, Alex?” Allie said sweetly but with a lustful look in her eyes.

Alex untied the apron and Allie took it off and hung it up. Since she was naked, she wanted her brother to be naked too.

“Brother, dear, don’t you think you’re overdressed?” Alex immediately took off his shirt and sweatpants to leave himself naked too.

Alex was very hungry and wolfed down his food. He made sure to compliment Allie on making such a delicious breakfast. Allie didn’t have as much to eat as her brother because she wanted to keep her figure sexy for him. Allie would take a few bites of her breakfast and then put her chin on her hand and stare lovingly across the table at Alex.

Alex was preoccupied with his breakfast but not so much that he failed to notice his sister looking at him. He asked her if he could have some more pancakes. Allie got up and served him some more pancakes making sure to stick her naked breasts in his face.

Alex put butter on his pancakes and then reached for the syrup. It was in a squeeze bottle and after thanking Allie, Alex wrote an “I” then a heart below that and a “U” below the heart. Allie didn’t notice until Alex said, “Hey, Allie, do you think I have enough syrup on my pancakes?” Allie thought that was an odd question but then she looked over and saw the message on there. She immediately went over and sat on her brother’s lap and kissed him.

“I love you too, Alex. I love you so much.”

Alex’s cock remained hard and Allie positioned it so it was sticking up between her thighs. Allie rubbed her pussy against it while he continued to eat. Alex shared his food with her giving her a forkful of egg or pancakes while she played with his cock. Alex even gave her a bite of bacon and she seductively licked the grease off his fingers.

Alex finished eating and he stood up while picking Allie up. He carried her over to the kitchen counter and picked up a condom. He gently laid his sister on the floor, tore the package open and rolled the condom on his cock.

Alex kneeled over his sister and started eating her pussy. He got Allie good and wet then moved up and put his dick in her pussy. She was as tight as she was yesterday. He took his time and slowly inched his way inside her cunt. Allie was in a bit of pain from her brother’s cock trying to get deeper inside her but the pleasure far outweighed any pain she was feeling. The walls of her vagina wrapped tightly around Alex’s tool. It would relax to let him in further and then tighten around it to give her time to get used to it.

Alex finally got all the way inside his sister’s pussy and stopped to get her ready for the fucking he was going to give her. He started talking dirty to her.

“How does my cock feel inside your pussy, Sis? I’m gonna fuck you so hard, Allie, you’re going to scream.” It was a rather lame attempt to talk dirty but Allie didn’t care.

She moaned back, “Oh, yeah, Alex! Fuck your dirty sister hard! Make me scream!”

Since Alex hadn’t cum yet that morning, he had a hair trigger typical of a teenager. He felt like cumming the moment he entered Allie but took it slow so as to not hurt Allie and to keep him from cumming too soon. But with the stimulation from his sister during breakfast, the dirty talk and the actual sex itself, Alex couldn’t hold out any more. He came with a loud grunt as he shot his load into the condom.

Since Alex was so big, even his softened cock was bigger than most guys’ erect cocks. Because of that, he could keep fucking Allie even after he had cum. He really wasn’t aware of that so he started to pull out after he came but Allie grabbed his butt and pushed him back inside her.

“Don’t stop, Alex, it still feels really big in me.” Allie said.

Alex figured she was right and kept fucking his sister until he was completely soft and couldn’t keep it in her any longer. Unfortunately Allie hadn’t cum yet. Alex knew this and after a post-coital kiss, he moved down between her legs and started licking her pussy and clit. Allie writhed in delight and wrapped her thighs around her brother’s head. She squeezed him in there so he could attack her pussy even harder.

Allie was super wet and Alex thought it would be a good time to go for her butt again. While he finger fucked her he lubed up his fingers with her slick pussy juice. He then rubbed around between her ass and pussy - always returning his fingers to her pussy. Then, after he had put his fingers inside her cunt, he withdrew them and stuck his middle finger in her ass. Allie had no time to resist her brother’s unexpected finger. It sunk deep into her anus and put Allie over the edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.