Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

As the days and months went by, the twins made more trips to the library and read the book they looked at before. They learned more and more about sex including what incest was. They realized why their parents wanted them to have separate rooms. They also understood the reasons why incest was taboo and the playing around that they had done could be considered incest. But they figured that as long as they didn’t have intercourse, they couldn’t have children so what they were doing was OK. Besides, they told themselves, it was mainly because they were curious about their own and each other’s bodies. It was also good practice for when they started dating in a couple of years - or so they told themselves.

Their sex play had not progressed much beyond what they did that one day. They would play with each other’s bodies in the shower - which they started taking together on a more frequent basis - and also graduated to mutual masturbation. Alex would play with Allie’s pussy - without the washcloth - to make her cum and Allie would wrap her hands around Alex’s cock and jack him off until he came.

Allie would usually taste some of Alex’s cum and Alex would do the same with Allie. Sometimes they would have a contest to see who could hold out the longest without cumming. Allie usually won since Alex was ready to go off at the drop of a hat.

They were also getting old enough where their parents felt that they didn’t need baby sitters any more. They were good kids and very responsible so their parents felt OK leaving them home by themselves more often. Sometimes, their folks would be gone overnight and leave the kids by themselves. They had food all prepared for the kids so all they had to do is warm it up in the microwave and that was that. The nights that their parents spent away were special times for them.

They would watch TV and then take their baths. But they would do it together so they could play with each other. Allie would sit on Alex’s legs often and Alex hard cock would poke out between Allie’s legs while they were lying in the tub and they would giggle about how it looked like Allie had a penis. Allie would start jerking it off and say in a deeper voice, “Look, I’m Alex and I’m playing with my dick.”

Alex would counter by talking in a high voice and putting his hands on Allie’s breasts and pussy and say, “I’m Allie and I’m playing with my boobs and pussy.”

The kids thought that was so funny. The best part of it was that they didn’t have to clean up any of their cum. After they came, they just lied there in the tub and Alex idly caressed Allie’s body. He wouldn’t necessarily be touching her tits or pussy but if he did, it wasn’t a big deal. Allie snuggled up as close to Alex as she could feeling as loved as she ever had been. She felt warm and secure with him.

After they finished their bath, they wouldn’t even put their pajamas on and they just climbed into Allie’s bed and slept together naked. Alex spooned her and his ever hard dick poked Allie’s naked butt cheeks. Rarely would they masturbate or dry fuck since they didn’t want to cum in bed. Before they went to sleep, they just lied there. They wouldn’t really talk but they knew what the other was thinking. They wouldn’t verbally express it but they told each other how much they loved each other and how neat they thought the other was. Then they would kiss good night. They had learned about French kissing and had been kissing like that for a while. It made them so hot but they were sometimes frustrated that they didn’t get any release.

As all teenagers do, the twins developed more and more. By the time they were 16; Allie had shed the body of a gangly teen and was developing into a beautiful young woman. Her hips were flaring out and those coltish legs had turned into a long, lovely pair of stems. Her breasts had grown from tangerine size to grapefruit sized. She was turning heads everywhere. Nature had been kind to Alex too. He was 6 feet tall and had packed on some muscle. He quit football because it would keep him away from Allie. Instead he concentrated on basketball and track and field since Allie participated in both sports and the teams practiced in the general vicinity of each other and played on the same days more often than not.

Alex was growing elsewhere too. His cock had grown to a full 8 inches when erect. He would joke to Allie that it was so big because they played with it so much. Their jack/jill off sessions weren’t as frequent because of extracurricular activities but they continued to play with each other when they could. Their parents were leery of the time the twins continued to spend together. They got along well – almost too well for their parents’ comfort. But they were good kids, got straight A’s - even in the advanced classes - and were good athletes. They were not real social butterflies but had started to date.

Their parents were happy they were dating. It was obviously more normal than spending so much time with each other. As for the twins, they had good times on dates but always felt that something was missing for them to have a really good time. They would go on double dates occasionally but that was pretty much a disaster for their dates since the twins would unconsciously act like they were on a date with each other.

When they were on dates with other people they would laugh and make out but nothing more than that because their hearts weren’t in it all the way. Allie never let a boy go past first base with her even though Alex had been to third with her quite often. She just didn’t feel it was right when a boy tried to do more than kiss her. It was the same for Alex although it was tougher on him since he was a guy and guys are usually the aggressors. He was always the perfect gentleman and would make out with his dates but no matter how pretty or fun or willing they were, he would always have Allie in the back of his mind. Some girls thought he was gay because he wouldn’t do anything sexually with them but he really couldn’t.

That’s not to say the twins didn’t have a sex life. It was just with each other. They didn’t have intercourse because they didn’t want to break the incest taboo and they didn’t feel ready for it yet. But they figured everything else was OK. Every once in a while, they would go out on their own. They told their parents they were going on double dates so they could use the car. In reality, they would just go over to a nearby town and have dinner at the burger joint there. Afterwards they would either go to the local make out place or to the drive in movie and make out in the car like other couples.

They felt somewhat guilty they didn’t bond with other kids their age like they did with each other. If they were just brother and sister instead of twins it might have been different. But they had always been together and always depended on each other. Their innate feelings far outweighed any of the guilt they had

They felt no guilt from the things they did with each other, though. It was no longer curiosity and fooling around. It was real physical desire for each other. Even if they weren’t brother and sister, they would have been attracted to each other. But it was more than that. They truly loved each other like a man loves a woman and they knew it. They wanted to be with each other for the rest of their lives.

They planned it all out. They would finish high school and go to college. They were going to get academic scholarships and go to the same college. Financial aid would pay for expenses. They would live off campus and when they graduated, they would get jobs and live together. They would just tell their parents that they just wanted to live together till they found the right people to marry.

During the summer, the kids worked part time at an ice cream place. It was a little over minimum wage but they persuaded the owner to let them work there together. They were excellent workers and the owner really liked them. They obviously refrained from any PDAs but they would brush up against each other every now and then and give each other sidelong glances.

The best times for the twins were when their parents were away. They treated those nights very special. They would eat dinner by candlelight, making sure to use their own candles so their parents wouldn’t wonder why they were using theirs. After supper they would cuddle up in the living room and watch TV together.

After they finished watching TV they would go upstairs and take a bath together. Alex washed Allie’s hair for her which she found very sensual. They enjoyed playing with each other’s bodies and on occasion would get each other off. But they usually would kept each other on the verge of climaxing so they could take care of each other in Allie’s bed. Allie stroked Alex’s huge cock till he came. Most of the time Allie would let Alex cum on her. She loved to rub his cum over her body - especially her tits. She would jokingly say it helped them grow. Alex always took care of Allie’s needs too. After seeing how Allie got herself off, Alex mimicked her actions on her pussy. One thing Alex could do for Allie that she couldn’t do herself is suck on her tits. That was about as close to heaven on earth for Allie. Alex was a very talented tit sucker. He tongued her nipple while he was pulling on it with his teeth. She could cum just from Alex sucking on her tits.

He liked to change things up too. Sometimes he would lick her nipple to get it wet then he would blow cold air on it to get it rock hard and then put his mouth back on it to warm it up again. The contrast between warm and cold drove Allie crazy. Sometimes he brought ice cubes up to rub on her nipples. It was exquisite torture for Allie.

After they had exhausted themselves from their mutual masturbation sessions, they would fall asleep naked in Allie’s bed spooned up against each other.

The kids were became more and more expert at pleasing each other. On one of their special nights when their folks were gone, they were lying in Allie’s bed after their bath. Allie started to play with her brother’s cock. When he got good and hard Allie bent over Alex’s waist and took it in her mouth. Alex had never experienced anything like that feeling. She didn’t even use her teeth on him. She was sucking on it pretty good when he came in her mouth. Allie kept sucking down whatever he came and even though she couldn’t swallow it all, she swallowed most of it. She thought it was pretty good. Again, it wasn’t ice cream but she pleased her brother. She climbed up on Alex’s naked body and kissed him. Alex didn’t even flinch when tasting his own cum.

Alex then kissed Allie’s neck and worked his way down her breasts and nipples and then to her stomach and finally put his head between her legs. He said, “Allie, can I eat your pussy?”

She said, “OK.”

Alex licked his sister’s labia and was a natural at it. He teased her clit with his tongue and had Allie moaning and groaning. He then managed to work a finger inside her virgin pussy. Allie had played with herself and even stuck a finger in her cunt. But what Alex was did was so much better than that. Alex kept using his tongue, lips and fingers and brought Allie to a screaming orgasm. Even though she came he wouldn’t stop until she told him to. He got two, maybe three out of her before she told him to stop.

When he did, she kissed him and licked off her juices. She thought she tasted pretty good. Almost like Alex but sweeter. Then she said, “Good night, Alexander. I love you.”

Alex knew she was serious since she used his full name and replied in kind, “I love you too, Alexandra. Good night.”

They continued their new found ways of pleasing each other for months after that. Anytime their folks were gone, Allie gave Alex a blow job. Sometimes she’d even suck him off in the parking lot before school. It was a little tougher for Alex to please his sister orally when there was little time but he did the best he could getting her off by fingering her to climax. When they had the time, he was always ready to eat her pussy.

For all their sexual activity, the twins still hadn’t gone all the way. They talked about it and hadn’t felt the time was right. There was still the incest taboo but they weren’t too hung up on it. Being a red-blooded male, Alex was more ready than Allie was but he was willing to wait until she was ready.

Alex and Allie had just finished their junior year of high school. It was summer and they were working at the ice cream store. One weekend in June, their parents announced their uncle invited their family for a weekend of fishing and boating. Allie and Alex had gone on these trips before and it bored them. There were no other kids their age around and it was more of an excuse for their parents and their aunt and uncle to drink beer, play cards and fish. There wasn’t even any water skiing. The twins begged off partly because of that but mostly because they could have a “special weekend.”

Their parents left early for their trip on Saturday morning and the twins worked from 9 to 5. It was a hot day and the store was very busy. That was a good thing because if they were idle, it would have drove them crazy waiting for their shift to end. When 5:00 rolled around their replacements hadn’t shown up yet so they had to work an extra hour. They not only got overtime for that hour but they got the gratitude of the owner and a gallon of ice cream on the house.

When they got home they changed out of their work clothes. Allie changed into a bikini and went outside to work on her tan. Alex stayed inside to watch part of a baseball game. Allie wanted to have a little fun with her brother so after about 5 minutes of lying out she called for him. He had changed into a pair of shorts and didn’t put on a shirt. He heard Allie call him and walked out into the back yard to find his sister lying face down on a towel with the strings of her bikini top undone.

Even though Alex saw his sister naked and in various stages of undress many times, she still turned him on lying there in her bikini. “Alex, could you put some lotion on my back so I don’t burn?” Allie sweetly asked her older brother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.