Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Allie hugged her brother even tighter. They were no strangers to physically showing their affection towards each other with hugs and an arm around the shoulder or the occasional kiss on the cheek or forehead. However, hormones were starting to work their magic on the twins and a hug from the other became somewhat erotic for both of them.

After they broke their hug, Allie said, “Well, I can’t go to bed in these panties cause they are soaked.”

Allie took off her pajama bottoms, pulled down her panties and took them off. She was standing naked in front of Alex and that made his cock get harder than it already was.

Allie padded over to her bed table and got some tissues to clean her pussy off. “Ugh! I’m all sticky down there. Alex, would you go to the bathroom and get me a wet washcloth?”

Alex went to the bathroom and brought the washcloth back into the bedroom where Allie had put her pajama tops back on. Allie got an idea to have her brother clean her off. She wasn’t sure why but she thought it could be interesting.

“Alex?” she asked, “Could you clean me off down there? My hands are kind of gunky from that stuff and you can see any bits of tissue better than I can.”

It was kind of lame but that was the best excuse she could think of. Allie sat on the bed with her legs spread apart. She’d managed to clean herself off pretty good but there were a few bits of tissue stuck to her. Alex kneeled down and got between her thighs and washed her vaginal area.

Alex hit all the right spots and that made Allie feel really good. Alex knew his sister enjoyed this and kept rubbing her mound even though it was perfectly clean. Alex had inadvertently found her little clit and Allie threw her head back and closed her eyes. It was like an electric current went through her body.

Alex kept washing Allie off and she was really getting excited by what he was doing. She then felt another rush of liquid seep out of her pussy as she felt ready to explode.

After she came Allie put on a mock frown and said, “Oh, darn it, it looks like it happened again. Please clean that up too, Alex?”

Alex kept rubbing her pussy until Allie felt it was enough. He didn’t want to have any more stuff come out of her and they had to get to bed before their mom came up to kiss them good night.

She bent over and kissed her big brother on top of his head and said, “Thanks, Alex. You did real good. I better get another pair of underwear.”

Allie went over to her dresser and got a new pair of undies out. Alex was transfixed by the image of his half-naked sister walking around their room. Allie put her underwear on and then put her bottoms back on. She kissed her brother good night and went to bed.

Alex turned out the lights but still had a severe hard on. Visions of his pretty little sister running around their room naked kept running through his head. Thinking about her breasts bouncing up and down as well as the smell between her legs was also a major factor. He knew he had to masturbate but he didn’t want to bother Allie so he took off his pajama bottoms off underneath the covers and turned over on his stomach and started humping his mattress.

Alex’s bed was making a bit of a racket with the squeaking of the springs. Allie wasn’t quite asleep yet and heard the sounds he was making.

“Alex?” she called to him, “What are you doing over there?”

Alex said, “Just trying to be more comfortable.”

Allie said, “What else are you doing?”

Alex admitted that he was masturbating. “My penis is really hard but I didn’t want to bother you.”

Allie said, “Don’t worry about it. Go ahead and do what you need to do but can I watch you?”

Alex said, “We’re supposed to have the lights out by now.”

Allie said, “I can sit on your bed while you do it. Is that OK?”

Alex agreed and Allie went over to Alex’s bed and sat cross-legged on the foot of it. It was dark but their eyes had adjusted to the dark enough to let them see each other. Alex turned over on his back and rubbed his hard cock in his hand. Allie scooted a little closer to get a better view. She got so close that she was sitting right by his hips. She got so excited by what Alex was doing she started leaking a bit of pussy juice.

In his highly aroused state Alex smelled her arousal and that only made him more excited. Alex worked his hand faster and faster up and down his shaft and shot his load in the air. Most of it landed on his legs and stomach but a little bit of it had caught Allie on the cheek. She felt it hit her on the cheek and reflexively wiped it off with her fingers. For some reason, Allie wanted to know what her brother tasted like so she put her finger in her mouth and tasted Alex’s spend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.