The Stallion - Cover

The Stallion

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

Emily Elizabeth looks out her window at the sound of a truck approaching. She recognizes the vehicle as the one owned by William Kern, the owner of the next farm over. Intrigued, she watches it come up the drive and settle in front of the house. By the time William and his son, Kale are out of the truck, John is out the door, greeting them. The girl watches the three men conversate for a few moments before all three walk into the house. A moment after this, she hears her name being called by her mother.

She trudges down the stairs, already knowing this is just going to be some boring conversation that her parents are going to expect her to participate in. When she steps into the living room, both her parents are sitting on one couch, Kale on the other and William in the chair. Emily Elizabeth has no choice but to take the seat next to Kale. Now there is nothing wrong with Kale. He’s handsome, tall and pretty well built, like one would expect after a lifetime on the farm.

“Kale just got back from college a few days ago,” John begins just as she sits down. “William sent him off to get one of those fancy degrees to help aid us in our new endeavor.”

“Yes, it cost a small fortune too,” William announces proudly. “And with his education, Kale will help take our new company into the future.”

“What’s the point of making all this money if we live so simple?” Emily Elizabeth blurts out without even thinking first.

“Emily Elizabeth!” her mother scolds as both Kale and William look at her with shocked looks.

“No, it’s alright, dear,” John says to his wife, placing his hand on her arm.

“No it is not, John,” Mary says back, standing up abruptly. “I am tired of this attitude she has taken up. She has been late to dinner or missing it completely for almost a week. I don’t know where she is half the time. I swear she’s sneaking out with some boy from town.”

“I’m not sneaking around with a boy,” the teen argues. “I’m almost sixteen, I’m almost an adult.”

William leans over toward his son and says, “You’re gonna have a feisty one on your hands.”

Kale chuckles and replies, “Don’t worry, Daddy, I’ll get her whipped into shape in no time. She’ll know her place before the week’s out.”

Emily Elizabeth shifts in her seat, turning toward Kale, her back against the armrest. Her face is a tangle of confusion and disgust. “What the hell are you talking about?”

Kale turns to look at her, his expression turning serious. “That’s gonna be the first to go,” he snarls. “That mouth of yours ain’t gonna cut it.”

“You don’t tell me what...” she begins to fight back before her father interrupts.

“You are going to marry Kale tomorrow,” John says. “We’re putting the farm together and giving you two a portion to place your house.”

“What?” she spins, shifting n the seat to look at her father. Suddenly she feels like she is the center of universe and everyone is looming around her like planets attracted to the sun.

“You are far too old to not be married by now, Emily Elizabeth,” Mary pipes in. “This marriage guarantees this new partnership. It’s time to stop acting like a child.”

“But I don’t want to marry him!” the girl protests.

“If it wasn’t for Kale going off to school, you would have married him already,” John reveals. “He’s a good young man that will teach you what it means to be a woman.” He turns to Kale as if this is all just routine. “What are you now son, twenty-three, twenty-four?”

“Twenty-four,” he answers.

“Twenty-four,” John repeats, turning back toward his daughter. “He has plenty of experience and a good upbringing. He’ll make sure you’re taken care of and made to be a good wife.”

“But I don’t want to marry him,” the girl protests, tears starting to run down her cheeks. “I don’t want to stay here. I don’t want to turn into Mama.”

“It has to be this way,” John says more soothingly, his hand on his wife’s arm stopping the woman from going over and slapping the girl. “Kale’s brother, you remember him, is going to get married this fall. They’ll be living on the farm too. We’re gonna build an empire, and to do that we’re gonna needs heirs.”

“That’s right,” William pipes in. “The goal will be to not need any hands. We’ll also need some diversity cause we don’t wanna become like those hillbillies, the Chester clan over in Dover County.”

“What does that mean?” Emily Elizabeth asks, not understanding a word they say. It’s bad enough her whole world seems to be coming crashing down on her at the moment.

“It means, William here will be the first to get you pregnant,” Mary quickly explains. “Just like your daddy is gonna get Brian’s wife pregnant first. Then it will be your husbands. You’ll have to share here and there, but this farm is gonna be full of youngins.”

“I ain’t doing this,” the girl says standing up with clenched fists. “I’m not marrying him or anyone I don’t want to. And I certainly ain’t having kids with anybody I don’t want to.” Then without another word and tears streaming down her face, she stomps right back out the living room.

“Emily Elizabeth, you come right back here!” her mother shouts.

“Let her go, Mary,” John says calmly.

“I will not!”

“She’s young,” John says. “She’ll learn her place. Kale will make sure of that.”

Emily Elizabeth races through the farm yard, past the main barn and up the hill toward her tree. But she doesn’t stop at the tree, she keeps going. She thinks of running away right here and now, but where would she go? Knowing her luck, her father and the other two men would have her tracked down before nightfall. Subconsciously her mind takes over, guiding her through the pasture to the one place she is sure to find solace: the pond.

She is so overcome by the emotional drain of what just happened that she collapses on the ground, right at the water’s edge. She lies there for she doesn’t know how long before she hears the sound of grass under foot coming in her direction. At first she thinks that maybe her father or Kale followed her, but that would be absurd. Her father knows she’ll eventually return and Kale seems too arrogant and cruel to give her chase. This is why she feels relieved when she hears his voice.

“I saw you running from the house,” Rick says soothingly, kneeling right down behind her. His hand lands on her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. “I’m sorry I couldn’t come after you right away.”

“They want me to marry Kale and have a bunch of kids,” she says softly through her sobs. “I don’t want him. I want you.”

“We will get away,” he says, rolling her onto her back.

“When?” she asks, looking at him through watery eyes.

“Tonight.”

“Tonight?”

“Yes,” the man confirms. “We’ll have what we need and I know where we can go where they will never find us.”

“But how will we get away?” she asks, her tears starting to dry up. “How do we know they won’t follow?”

“Leave that to me,” Rick says, brushing the blonde strands from her face. “I’ll have it all taken care of.”

“Are you sure?” she asks, sitting up a little on her elbows.

Rick shifts and stands. He grabs the girl up by both her shoulders into a standing position. “We’ll be free of this place tonight,” he says assuredly. “By tomorrow morning, we’ll be together, free as the wind.”

“Then free we will be,” Emily Elizabeth says, dropping to her knees to kneel before him. Her hands fly across the button and zipper of his pants. Grabbing both sides, she pulls them down to his ankles.

Rick’s hands slip into her blonde hair, fingers running through it like a boat through water. He steps out of the clothing and the girl pulls it away, tossing it to the side. Still on her knees, Emily Elizabeth lines herself up with the bulbous head pointing right at her face. She reaches out her tongue and licks the tip. Every time she is with him, looking at his stiff member, it is as if it were the first time. Ever since confirming what she believed was true the first time she saw it, it is so much more special. His whole body twitches and she licks it again. Rick groans. His hands, still holding her in place, now guides her toward him. The teenager opens her mouth and dives down on it, taking as much as she can into her mouth. He has always allowed her the control, but now it is like the first time he took her. This time he is calling the shots. And Emily Elizabeth doesn’t really mind at all.

She closes her eyes, rising up a little on her knees and holds her neck forward. She feels like a slut, like what Kale and the others want her to be. But she doesn’t care because Rick is her choice. Rick is the one she loves, she wants to marry and she plans to have her children with. He presses inward until her lips reach almost the hallway point. The girl starts nibbling lightly with her teeth and lips. The thick, flared head is on the back of her mouth muscle, down her throat just a bit. She fights to not choke, wanting to give him the maximum amount of pleasure that she is physically able to.

In the meantime, Emily Elizabeth uses her tongue to his shaft. She even swallows a few times to give the head some attention from her throat muscles. But the whole time, she doesn’t move him in or out. Rick’s position in her mouth is stationary and she waits for him to move, or not. The licking and swallowing is enough to make him very happy. With no thrusting motion or head bobbing, it doesn’t seem like it will make him orgasm, but it certainly gets him weak in the knees. And this is precisely want Emily Elizabeth wants. She wants him to enjoy her enjoying him but not reaching that moment of climax.

Rick’s hand starts to press on the back of the teen’s head, gently trying to get more of his horse cock down her throat. It of course doesn’t work. There is nowhere for it to go nor does her mouth of throat stretch enough to accommodate his breadth. But it is fine, just fine. Emily Elizabeth has the satisfaction of knowing that he wants more of her. And after a while, once he realizes that he isn’t going to orgasm, he pulls her off of him. She squeezes his length with her hands, and then she asks, “Where will we go?”

Rick looks down at the girl and smiles, “Far from here. We will go wherever we choose.”

“Are you going to marry me?”

He answers, “Yes. But I wanted to surprise with that one.”

Emily Elizabeth looks at him. She didn’t expect him to answer so quickly or so assuredly. “Yes?”

“I would marry you right now if it were possible,” he answers with a nod.

The girl tears up a little. She didn’t know what to expect from him before today or even after today. She wasn’t sure of her future after he told her of their departure tonight. Even now her future is uncertain, but at least now she knows she won’t be going into it alone. “Really?” she asks, trying not to cry with the happiness flowing out of her through every pore. “You mean it?”

Rick takes a few deep breaths. “I mean it, Emily Elizabeth,” he answers. “Once we are away from here, I am going to marry you.”

The teenager is filled with some many emotions. It is like a pitcher full of hope has been poured into her and everything bad flushed out. She doesn’t know what to do. So she does the only thing she can think of right in the moment. She drops her dress from her shoulders and steps out of the puddle of fabric at her feet. Then she drops to the ground, pulling Rick by the hand with her. “Take me, Rick,” she says with absolute certainty. “Ravage me. Take away my control. Take it like you’re going to take me away from here.” She looks up at him. It is jut his face and chest and the clear sky.

“Are you sure?” he asks.

“Yes,” she whispers. “If I am to be your wife then you need to take me like as if I am.” There is no doubt in her mind. She wants it good and heard. She wants him to assert himself over her as if she were a prize that he has won. And maybe she is. He is going to take her away from here, from her parents, from Kale and his father and his brother. Rick is going to save her and tear down their plans for her. “Take me, my love,” she says repeating Sarah’s words to Jake the first time she wanted him without protection. “Make me yours.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.