The Stallion
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

As spring turns to summer, Emily Elizabeth contemplates the most recent events with Blackie. She sits under the large oak tree, looking down onto the farm. The farm hands are busy preparing the horses for the auction. She watches as each one is brought out, cleaned and then inspected by her father before being loaded in the horse trailers. Of all the farm hands, Rick by far is the strongest and most handsome. Just watching him work makes the girl wet. What he carries between his legs makes her mouth water. But her mind isn’t just on him, it is also on Blackie.

As far as his sudden aggressive behavior goes, Emily Elizabeth still cannot believe how he had acted. It felt as if he was just using her to get himself off. Of course that wouldn’t make any sense considering he’s a horse and not a man. Unless of course horses could think and act like men. Watching the spectacle is sort of heart breaking. Unfortunately when her father sells horses, it’s all the horses at once. He doesn’t deal with breeding, unless he is studding one out. His money is not in breeding, but trading. And the more she sits there watching, the sadder she becomes, because she knows the Blackie is going to be sold and she knows he will never be seen again.

Her plan was to see him off from the distance, but the more she waits the harder it is for her to even do this. So she climbs to her feet and slips off to the pasture where the pond they shared one another at for the first time is. The place is special too because this is where Rick brought her, trying to be romantic. It is there she spends the rest of the day, lying on the grass in the shade of a tree before falling asleep, dreaming of both Blackie and Rick together pleasing her.


Emily Elizabeth is awoken by the presence of someone lying behind her and the gentle caresses of a hand along her shoulder and side. At first she opens her eyes believing that she is still in one of her dreams. But as more and more of her senses come alive, she realizes that it isn’t a dream and that she is not alone. “Rick?” she asks softly.

“Yes, it’s me, Emily Elizabeth,” the man answers.

“How long have I been asleep?” she asks, blinking away the sleep.

“I don’t know,” he answers. “I assume awhile. I didn’t see you at your tree for long time. You missed seeing Blackie off.”

“I couldn’t watch any longer,” she says almost in a whisper, snuggling back into the man a little more, feeling his bulge against her ass cheeks. “I decided that I didn’t want to remember him leaving the farm.”

“Are you going to miss him?”

The girl shrugs. “I think I will, but...”

“But what?” he pushes.

Emily Elizabeth scoots away and rolls onto her back to look at the man. ““I’m afraid.”

“Afraid?”

“I’m afraid I’m never leaving this place,” she says, tears beginning to well up in her eyes. “I feel I will not be like him, able to escape this place forever.”

“He isn’t escaping,” Rick says, cupping her face, his thumb wiping away the drop the falls from her eye. “He’s only trading one prison for another. Besides, you won’t have to be a prisoner here for long. I will take you away from here. I promised you that.”

“Will you?” she asks, perhaps sounding a bit too harsh.

“I will,” he reiterates. “I will not abandon you.”

Silence falls between them. The sun is dipping lower into the sky and it is not long before Emily Elizabeth is slowly stroking Rick’s bare thigh. Her hand gradually moves up and onto his growing shaft. The pink top half of it grows longer and longer, taking on that familiar length she has become accustomed to. She bites her bottom lip while she slowly explores his expanding cock with her inquisitive hand.

Rick looks at her curiously. “What is on your mind?” he asks.

“Nothing,” she answers, probably a little too quick.

“Are you worried I only want to fuck you?” he presses, worried that she believes his intentions for them are not what he claims them to be.

“I just...” she bites her lip again. “I just wonder, what happens when it breaks or doesn’t work properly?”

“Are you afraid you won’t like what I’m packing otherwise?” he asks with a chuckle.

“Well, I have enjoyed my time this summer with Blackie. And then I met you and I think I’ve enjoyed my time even more,” she says, smiling up at him.

“You think?” he repeats.

With a shrug, she giggles. “Well, you are a lot gentler and I can actually hold a conversation with you.”

“Is that all?”

“Well, you may have spoiled me a bit, if you know what I mean.” And as she says this, she squeezes a bit on his blossoming erection.

“I figured you wanted Blackie more because he’s got a bigger dick,” he accuses.

“I think I could like something bigger every now and again,” she admits. “And even though you are strong, nothing beats the power of a horse. Plus I just love the feeling of being so stretched out I’m not sure if I’m going to be split in two or not. I do know I can never be happy with a guy with a normal sized prick.”

The girl begins to nuzzle his neck and Rick responds by whispering into her ear. “I’ve got a secret to tell you.”

“What is it?” she asks. She lightly kisses his neck, flicking her tongue out gently between wet kisses.

“I lied to you when I said it was a toy I ordered,” he confesses. Emily Elizabeth abruptly pulls away, giving him a look of disbelief. He smiles at the expression and continues. “It is very much real, as real as you and I are here right now. I was born with it. It works like any other guy you’ve met.”

She gasps, somehow knowing that he is speaking the truth. It has to be real, how else would it have worked like it does? Believing it was a fake was difficult, but accepted that truth because she really didn’t want to face that truth. “Well, it is extraordinary and so are you,” she whispers. She leans in closer, they lips coming together for a deep, longing kiss. “I love extraordinary things.”

“I can tell,” he says.

They both laugh at the comment, but then she frowns. “I don’t want to leave.”

“Then don’t.”

“But I have to.”

“Why?”

“It’s getting late and supper is probably done,” she says, looking past his shoulder to the hill beyond. “I’ll already be in enough trouble for being late.”

“Then why not make it worth being in trouble for?” he suggests. “Stay here with me. Let me make love to you.”

“Are you taking me away from here?” she asks, letting the question out despite the fear of seeming needy.

“Yes.”

“When?” Her subconsciousness is in need of reassurance.

“Soon,” he answers.

Emily Elizabeth smiles not needing any additional encouragement. “You’re right. If I’m going to be in trouble, I might as well make it worth it.” She grabs his throbbing beast and wiggles down to his waist. She begins working it, stroking with both hands, gazing in wonder. To know that this is real makes the difference. It isn’t long before she has her mouth stretched wide over the bulbous tip, sucking on it with renewed vigor.

Knowing it is real fuels her to perform even better than before. It is one thing to worship it as if it were a toy, pretending it’s the real deal as a means of visual pleasure. It’s something else to know that the pleasure she gives it translates into ecstasy. She sucks, gradually increasing the ferocity of her mouth’s work on the husky member. She deep throats him until she gags. She attacks his length like a ravenous slut. She sucks on his oversized, bulging horse balls until he almost cries out because it feels so damn good.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.