The Stallion
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

“Why do you have to sell Blackie?” Emily Elizabeth blurts out at her father during lunch. “Why do you always have to sell the horses?”

Her father sets his sandwich on the plate in front of him. “Now Emily Elizabeth,” he says with a heavy sigh. “You know that is how we make a large amount of our money. When I told you that you could work with the horses more, I told you not to get attached.”

“I’m not attached, Daddy,” she fires back. And in a way she isn’t. Yes, she still wants to keep Blackie around because she enjoys having his big cock in her. But at the same time, Rick gives it to her just as good, only he’s a little smaller in size. Rick is also someone she can talk to that can take her away from here, Blackie cannot do either. Yet, Rick has yet to talk to her about any kind of plan to leave. “I just like the one horse.”

“I’m sure that you do,” John says calmly, folding his fingers together with his elbows on the table. “But if I kept a horse every time you liked it, we’d have a pasture full of ones we’d have to continuously feed and take care of while not making any money to keep this place going.”

“I’m not asking for a bunch,” the girl huffs in frustration at her father. “I’m only asking about the one.”

“And this is why it’s always been tradition to not let girls work on the farm, especially around horses,” the man explains.

“What’s going on about horses?” Emily Elizabeth’s mother asks stepping into the kitchen.

“Emily Elizabeth here gave one of the horses a name and is asking to keep it,” John tells his wife.

“Emily Elizabeth!” her mother scolds. “I told you father not to...”

John holds up his hand to cut the woman off. “It’s alright, Mary,” he says just as calmly as before. “This is a good lesson for her. Tomorrow is already going to be a big change for her. She may as well get to learning this lesson now.”

“What’s going on tomorrow?” the teenager asks, her face etched with curiosity but her mind raging with fear.

“You’ll find that out tomorrow,” her mother snaps. “Now, I’m going to override your father on this. No more time with the horses. You need to get back on track with being a lady and learning how to be a housewife.”

“But Mama, I...” the girl starts.

“End of discussion Emily Elizabeth,” her father snaps, his tone conveying his seriousness. “I’m not going against your mother on this. She’s right. I shouldn’t have allowed you to even begin with the horses.”

“Fine!” the teen growls as she gets up from the table and walks toward the door.

“Emily Elizabeth!” Mary shouts. “Where are you going?”

The girl stops and turns to look at her mother. “Nowhere, I guess. I’m going to be stuck here for the rest of my life.”

“Emily Elizabeth!” her mother yells at girl as she steps out the door. “You get...”

John puts his hand on the woman’s arm. “Let her go, Mary. “She’s upset. You have to remember that you were her age once.”

“Yes, I was,” the woman admits. “But I was also thirteen and it was expected of me.”

“Perhaps we waited too long,” John says with a sigh.

“Or maybe you were too lenient on her,” Mary counters.

“Maybe. Just maybe,” he compromises.


Emily Elizabeth has the big, black stallion where she wants him: in his stall. And she is naked. She waited until the farm hands were finished working on bathing the horses and feeding them before slipping inside. She knows the routine of the farm—it never changes. And she is determined to pursue her sexual indulgence with him as much as she can before he is sold, despite what her parents say.

But just as a precaution, she closes and bolted the barn doors.

The afternoon sunlight streams through the windows onto the floor, casting small hard shadows where they cannot reach otherwise. Emily Elizabeth’s heart is pounding in her chest at the exciting thought of being with the stallion again. With him away for so many days it felt as if a part of her was gone. She had Rick for those times, but for some reason she just cannot let go of the horse. Maybe it’s the taboo that has her in its grasp or maybe she is just obsessed with horse cock. But if that’s the case, wouldn’t Rick be enough? Of course his is just a fake, a toy. That could make all the difference. And once Blackie is gone, she’ll have no choice but accept Rick or move on to another horse. Why does this have to be hard?

Shaking her head as if to toss the thoughts and confliction from her mind, she strides over to the stallion, where he is intently munching on some oats. She whispers into his ear, “Did you miss me?”

Blackie snorts, bobbing his head slightly. At this, Emily Elizabeth runs her hands along his flank, reaches under his belly and massages the bulge where his cock will appear. The soft, velvety skin feels like it is too sensitive to handle. All too quickly the head of his cock slides out into her hand. The girl instantly drops to her knees, transfixed by the sight of the enormous cock. This is why she keeps coming back. The slick prick slides keeps sliding out until it looks like a small arm in her hands again. She lifts the member to her mouth, parts her lips and takes the end into her mouth. She slides her tongue under the head, feeling the beast’s cock throb every time his heart takes a beat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.