The Stallion
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

“Come on,” Rick says, taking her hand.

“Where are we going?” Emily Elizabeth asks, looking over her shoulder toward the farm house.

“Someplace special,” the man says, looking back in her direction. “Don’t worry, no one saw me come up here. You’ve got one hell of a view. You’d be surprised how little anyone can see from down there.”

“Really?”

“Really,” he says. “Let’s hurry. It’s hot as shit today.”

Emily Elizabeth follows the man down through the pasture to the pond where she went that night with Blackie. When Rick said it was someplace special, he was right, it certainly is. Once the pond is in sight, they slow down their pace. “I found this place the other day. I like how it’s secluded and it doesn’t seem that anyone really comes out here.”

The girl nods. “Very rarely does anyone bother to come out here,” she confirms. “Daddy lets the horses or cattle loose and they generally tend to come back on their own.”

“I’m not surprised that you know about this pond,” Rick says. “I mean, you grew up here. I’m only the new guy.”

“Well, you get points for trying,” she offers as a consolation.

“I’ll take it then,” he says with a grin. “You know, this place would be better than that old oak you sit under.”

“Probably,” she agrees, matching his smile. “But then I would have sexy farm hands like you to spend my time looking at.”

“I guess that’s true,” he agrees, beginning to undress.

“What are you doing?” she asks.

Rick looks at the teen, his smile growing ever larger on his face. “What does it look like I’m doing?”

“Getting undressed,” she says, looking back over her shoulder.

Rick grins at her. “Don’t worry. We weren’t followed. Nobody knows we left. And you said it yourself, no one comes down here.”

When Emily Elizabeth looks back at the man, her face turns red. He not only just used her own words against her, but he is standing completely naked with that ridiculous fake horse cock attached to him. Well, it is not really ridiculous, especially with the pleasure it brings, but she does wonder what it is he’s hiding. She wants to ask him about it, but decides to avoid it as to not spoil the mood.

“Well?” he suddenly asks.

Emily Elizabeth shakes her head, clearing the thoughts out of it. “Well what?”

“Are you going to join me or what?” Rick asks. He is already neck deep in the clear, cool water.

The young teenager pulls off her dress and lays it down to the side and then takes off her shoes. Within moments, she is completely naked in front of Rick. “Are you enjoying the water?” she asks.

The man stands and suddenly the water is only to his waist. “I am,” he confirms. “This is probably one of the best swimming holes I’ve been in in a while.”

“So do you make it a habit to bring young girls down to watering holes and get them naked?” she teases.

“Only the special ones,” he answers with a smirk.

“And how many of those have there been?” she asks, taking a step into the water.

“Just one,” he answers simply.

Emily Elizabeth stops, her face blushing again. She knows what he means by that. “What makes me so special?” Luckily the water is the perfect temperature. It is cool enough to help relieve the sudden heat that is now pounding through her body and face.

“I’ve never found anyone that shined like you do before,” he replies.

The girl feels her face heat up again as she walks in deeper. She has to dip below the water to cool down the new, sudden heatwave. When she resurfaces and walks over toward him, she rubs her skin, feeling the goosebumps forming. It’s not the cool water that is causing them either, it’s the anticipation of what’s to come.

Rick clearly loves the sight of her. “You are exceptionally beautiful. The way the water drip from your body is something I could just sit and watch all day.”

Emily Elizabeth laughs. His compliment is making her blush even more. “How is it you’re not married and settled done somewhere?”

He shrugs. “I guess you can say that I’m a wild spirit.”

“So you just roam from job to job, place to place?” she asks, the disappointment not hidden from her voice.

Rick gives her an encouraging smile. “That’s not to say I’m not looking for the right person to settle down with.”

The girl gives him a smile and leaves the water to sit down on the grass. She smiles at him before lying back on the ground. Her blonde hair flows out around her, the brilliant color in contrast with the dark green grass. “I wonder if being married and having children so young is worth it.”

“It can have its benefits,” Rick says as he steps from the water. “You can have your children grow up and still be fairly young to enjoy the rest of your life with your husband.”

“And the downside is to miss out on a lot because you were once young enough to it, and then you can’t,” she adds.

“That’s partially true,” the man counters. “Or waiting to have children can be worth it.”

“But then you could miss out on more time with grandchildren,” she says gloomily.

Rick lies down on the grass beside her, his warm body presses to hers. “You don’t seem your usual happy self today,” he remarks. “Was it a mistake for me to bring you here?”

“No,” she quickly says. There is something almost therapeutic about having this man so close to her. She brushes her hands across his side, feeling his strong muscles beneath the flesh. “I just have much to think about.”

He smiles down at her, eyes tracing over her body. “You are a very sexual woman.”

“Well, I’m still a girl,” she argues.

“Your parents don’t think so,” he says.

“That’s true.” She smiles. “What is age, right?”

“Exactly,” he agrees. “You are well beyond your age.”

“What do you mean?”

Rick chuckles. “Well, let’s just say I can sense when someone has heightened sexual feelings. Their body heat, the way they smell, the way they walk and move. I can tell when someone is aroused and needs to be satisfied.”

Emily Elizabeth raises an eyebrow. His words seem oddly placed, yet they are just as intriguing. He sounds like he is talking about an animal. Technically people are animals, so maybe he just has a more heightened sense of the world around him. “Well then, what do I feel like to you?”

“Very warm,” he answers. “Very sweet and very wet. You have an air about you that radiates sexual energy.”

Emily Elizabeth laughs. “Thanks, I guess?”

Her stroking of his skin has brought about a new sensation it seems. Rick tilt a little to the side, exposing his long member that has grown harder, the pink glistening in the sunlight. “Normally I don’t concern myself with fucking a woman more than once. But there is something about you that makes me want to make love to you over and over again.”

“Well I have done many men before now too.” Emily Elizabeth smiles and reaches down, just using one hand for now to stroke the pink top half of his erection. “Are you going to tell me how this works?”

“It’s complicated,” he answers.

“You said that,” she counters. “Are you embarrassed to show me your real dick?”

“Not at all, but you like having this in you and I like putting it there,” he says. Then flashing a quick smile, he continues, “It simply secures over my dick, embedding into my flesh to connect with my nervous system. It does everything mine would do, but in a much different form. Think of it like someone losing their arm and having an artificial limb that does everything their old limb did without any thought at all.”

Emily Elizabeth puts her hand to her mouth. “You didn’t lose it, did you?” she asks shocked and horrified.

“No, nothing like that,” Rick blushes. “I simply use it because you like horse dick.”

“I also like human dick,” she informs him.

“Yes,” he agrees with a nod. “But you like horse dick even more now.”

The girl opens her mouth to argue against that, but she realizes that he is right. And what does it matter if he uses a fake horse cock or not? Who cares if he has a small prick or a disfigured prick beneath the fake one? “How do you cum so much then?”

Rick chuckles. “You are a girl of many questions, aren’t you?”

“Why I grew up on a farm. I don’t get to leave the farm for school or to hang out with friends,” she begins while counting off on her fingers.

“So you’re definitely lacking someone to have a sophisticated conversation with,” he chuckles again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.