The Stallion - Cover

The Stallion

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

Emily Elizabeth sits under her big oak tree reflecting on the events of the past week, specifically last night. The sun is starting to set and so it’s nearly time for dinner. Today she didn’t have a lot of time for herself because she took her time with her chores and found every reason to help her mother or find something to do for her father. She did everything she could to avoid Rick and Blackie. She is now torn between the horse and the man. Both could end up gone at any time, and only one could possibly take her away from here. But would he? And what if that fake horse cock is making up for his small cock size? Could she handle a guy with a small package? Would it be right for her to leave him once she has freed her? All these thoughts and more pour into her mind only to be broken by the ringing of the dinner bell. Jumping to her feet, she races down the hill toward the house. Emily Elizabeth can use the distraction, even if it is only for an hour or so.

After a very uneventful dinner, the girl heads upstairs to shower. Life on a farm is not all it’s cracked up to be. Or at least it hasn’t been for Emily Elizabeth. Her parents do not hold conversations at the dinner table. The rule is that it is time for eating not talking. The only solace from her thoughts is the repetitious bite, chew, swallow that comes with eating. It’s not much of a distraction, but it’s a distraction. The shower isn’t much different, that is until she cuts off the water and steps out. There in the doorway is Rick with the biggest smile she has ever seen on anyone. The girl blushes red for a moment and then quickly grabs her towel, wrapping it around her body.

“Now, now,” the man says soothingly. “I didn’t think you were the shy type. I’ve seen you naked and you didn’t bother covering up last night.”

“I’m not shy,” Emily Elizabeth fires back. “I just don’t want you seeing me naked is all.”

The man moves within reach of her. She really does want him to see her naked just as she wants to see him the same way. But hers is for a slightly different reason. She can imagine that he is quite a hunk, but what matters is what he’s packing down below. But she cannot just throw herself at him, not here in the bathroom with her parents downstairs. They could come up at any time, especially with it being so close to bed time.

You have to admit, you have quite a body,” Rick says in a near growl.

“We shouldn’t have done that,” she argues, though it isn’t at all convincing. “Besides, I’m only fifteen.”

“I won’t do anything that you’re not comfortable with,” he says, stepping so close that she can feel his hot breath on her face. All Emily Elizabeth can do is nod and clutch the towel over her breasts. Staring into her eyes, he continues, “And what is age? It’s just a number.”

“Yeah, but...” What can she complain about? She was twelve when she lost her virginity in that alley. She has given blowjobs to countless men since. She has fucked just as many since. She’s even fucked a horse in the last week alone. The one thing this man can give her is the comfort a horse cannot, the feel of his strong hand on her body. And here she is looking for a reason to turn him away.

“But what?” he asks, raising an eyebrow at her.

“Rick, you know my parents...” she says, blushing slightly. This idea that her parents are just downstairs while she is upstairs with a full grown man that is ready to take her without any concern to the consequences that would follow should they get caught.

“It’s your life, Emily Elizabeth,” the man whispers. “You decide what you want to do with it.” At this moment, all the girl wants is him. She knows it won’t end ell, probably for them both if they are discovered. But his imposing figure, his smile and his closeness to her are drawing her in toward him like a bug to the porch light. She just cannot help herself. “Drop the towel, Emily Elizabeth,” he commands, reaching out to help her remove it.

The girl does not resist, not in the least. She does not resist when he takes the damp towel to peel it away. She does not resist when he pushes it away to let it drop behind her. Emily Elizabeth stands there fully exposed, naked before him and anyone else that climbs up the stairs behind him.

Rick takes her hands to hold them out, away from her body. “Fuck, you’re beautiful.” With a sweep, the girl is enfolded in his arms. He is holding her like his lover, like Jake did Sarah their first time together. Lifting her chin with his finger, he bends to kiss her. As their lips meet, she melts in his arms. Then ever so slowly, they break the kiss. Wrapped in his arms, flush and weak in the knees Emily Elizabeth holds on to his shoulders and gazes into his eyes. “That was nice,” she says, repeating the words from the book that Sarah spoke after her first kiss to Jake.

“Yes, I wanted to do that since the day I first saw you,” Rick says, repeating Jake’s response.

It is now that Emily Elizabeth begins to think that he is the writer. What a coincidence if he is not. But before she can think on it more or even voice her thoughts, he is pulling her closer, their bodies pressing together. And he’s got an erection! Of course he does. Why would he not? Rick kisses her nose, her cheek, her neck, all while holding her close. Emily Elizabeth’s hand slides down his arms, over his chest and then even lower. She has to know, she has to find out. “Get these off!” she says in a high whisper. “I want to see the rest of you.”

“Shouldn’t we take this to your room,” he offers, clearly now worried of being caught. Emily Elizabeth doubts it’s because of what will happen if they are, it’s more like he doesn’t want to be interrupted until he is finished.

“Who cares?” she says. “Will you take me away from here?”

“I will,” he says simply.

“Then I’m all yours,” she says with a smile. “Now let me see you. I want you to take me right here. Fuck me, Rick.”

The man steps back and quickly unfastens, unzips and tugs his pants down and off. The girl’s gaze is unavoidably drawn to his package. It is strong and long. It juts out, bobbing as he moves, but pointed all the while at her. And best of all it is normal! She doesn’t know what she would have done if it really was a horse cock or resembled one. Her surprise is evident of her face, because he says, “Go ahead, Emily Elizabeth. Touch it.”

“Fuck, it’s huge,” she says. At least it seems so to her. She has seen, sucked and fucked a good deal of cocks. This one seems to top them all—at least when it comes to human standards. As she reaches out, he takes her wrist to guide her hand to the length of his manhood. And as her fingers touch the tip, it bounces up to come right back down to hit her fingers. Then the girl takes him in both hands, gently caressing the flesh surrounding it. With one hand over and the other under, she holds him gently. “It’s beautiful,” she whispers.

“That feels nice too. Go ahead and grab it. Rub your hand up and down it. You know how to work one,” Rick encourages. “Yes, just like that.” His skin moves with her hand as she rubs the shaft, alternately covering the big, thick head, then exposing it again. Still holding her wrist, he helps guide her in the caress.

Emily Elizabeth just loves the feel of his warm cock. It feels better than any other. This feels more personal and less compulsive than with any man in town. Sliding the skin up and down, a drop of wetness pours from the tip. With her fingertip she spreads the drop, smearing the head. She loves the feeling of him squirming. She looks up into his eyes, which are looking back into hers. “Rick, let’s take this to my room.”

“I rather we stay here,” he says stubbornly. “You threw caution to the wind, so why change that now? Besides, I can handle your father. I’ll get you out of here tonight so that we can be together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.