The Stallion - Cover

The Stallion

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

Waking up covered in dry horse cum definitely serves as a reminder of the previous night’s activities. It is uncomfortable both on her skin and her sheets, but Emily Elizabeth is happy still. Last night’s adventure is like never she has ever experienced. It was like losing her virginity all over again, but better. She is in such good spirits she could dance. She doesn’t. Instead she grabs a change of clothes and goes to take a shower. If it wasn’t for being completely covered in dried cum, she’d just go about her day with is on her.

After the shower, Emily Elizabeth goes downstairs, eats her breakfast, helps with the dishes and then heads out to start on her chores. What she really wants is to go out to the main barn and see Blackie and tell him how much she enjoyed last night. Unfortunately she has chores that have to get done before she engages in anything else. If not for what her future holds if she stays, or Blackie’s for that matter, she could stay on the farm forever with the stallion.

Double timing her chores, the girl finishes fairly quickly. The first place she heads for is the main barn, where the farm’s best horses are kept. As she is arriving, the farm hand Tommy is stepping out. They greet each other, but the man doesn’t linger as not to draw unwanted attention from her father. Where Emily Elizabeth would look back to check out his ass, she doesn’t now, favoring Blackie over any other man. She passes the stalls, her heart picking up speed with each door that flitters by. When she finally reaches Blackie’s stall door her heart drops. It’s empty.

“Hey there,” Rick says, startling her.

Emily Elizabeth spins around. “Where’s Blackie?”

“Your father apparently decided to make use of him before he goes up for sale,” Rick says with a shrug. “The old boy is getting studded out. Even horses need a little pussy every now and then.”

“Needs a little pussy?”

She growls at the man. Rick’s face drops much like her heart did just a moment ago. She flashes him a scowl and stomps off, right out the door. For the rest of the day, Emily Elizabeth stayed beneath her tree, skipping out on lunch and barely making it in for dinner. When she was done, she went straight upstairs and right to bed. For a little bit after climbing into bed she cried. Blackie is only a horse, and there are definitely plenty of them on the farm, but she was looking forward to seeing him again. She wanted to tell him thanks with more than just words. She couldn’t risk a full out fuck fest with it being daytime and the farm bustling with activity, but a quick blow and go would have been simple.

She falls asleep only to wake to complete silence. The house is dark as is the farm like it always is. Only the light of the moon allows for the girl to see anything in the dark. She was dreaming of Blackie, though it could probably be classified as a nightmare. The beautiful black stallion was at the auction house being sold to a woman perhaps a few years older than Emily Elizabeth. This woman had gone around telling everyone how much she loved horse cock and Blackie would be the best she has ever had. Though the woman was extremely beautiful, ensuring that she knew how to treat a stallion like him very good, Emily Elizabeth didn’t want to see him go. Perhaps it was jealousy or envy or greed, but she couldn’t let it happen. So she stole Blackie. She hoped right onto his back and rode right out of the auction house. They were free, as free as they could be. But that freedom didn’t last long. They were caught not long after their brash escape. Blackie was put down despite hers or the other woman’s protests. Emily Elizabeth was then put on the auction block and bought by that same woman, forced to live her life as a pony girl, doing the woman’s bidding.

It was a ridiculous dream, but it hit home with the girl. There is just something about the horse that makes her long for him. Maybe it’s like the virgin that loses that sacred status, always falling for the one that took it from her. Even if it was a horse that did so, she longed for him long before, or at least as long as he was brought here. And even now, she feels that same longing, the same heat in her loins. It’s like a wild fire blazing through the forest just waiting for something to extinguish the flames. It’s that same feeling Sarah had for Jake. She wasn’t satisfied until their first time, and even then she had to have the man. Seeing Rick for the first time, making it seem like a wish had come true, she had begun to feel that. Then Blackie came and stole her from the man.

Her hand slips to her crotch, touching her heat, her wetness. Instantly she knows touching herself here just won’t do it. She needs to be with Blackie, or at least as near as she can get. She whips the blanket and sheets off of her. She pulls her old worn toy from beneath her pillow. It’s not nearly as big as her stallion, but it will have to do. Her feet hit the floor and she is off running as silently as she can manage.

Emily Elizabeth walks into the empty stall with the worn out dildo in her hand. She quickly drops her nightgown from her lithe body and sits down on a bale of hay, a single bale right next to the stack she used the previous night. She looks at the toy, noting how well used it looks. She thinks about how many times she has used it. Then she smiles and laughs to herself. With everything that has been happening lately, she honestly didn’t think she’d need it again. After seeing Rick for the first time, she thought the same about the book. It’s funny how some things never change. Looking at the toy it certainly doesn’t have Blackie’s length or girth, but it will do. It has to do.

She slides her ass to the edge of the bale, putting her feet on the floor, her legs spread. She sets the toy on the hay bale next to her, making sure that it is within easy reach. As she lies back, Emily Elizabeth cups her breast, squeezing it firmly, letting out a faint moan. With it firmly in her grasp, she slips two fingers into her mouth and sucks on them, making sure that they are good and wet. The girl then slowly slide her fingers from her mouth and circles her other nipple, wetting it and making it more sensitive to the sight chill from the air. It instantly becomes rock hard, causing her to let out another soft moan. She continues to massage her other breast, playing with her nipples, occasionally pushing her breasts together into a mound and then releasing them, her nipples glistening with saliva.

When she cannot stand ignoring the ache between her legs, the girl moves her hand slowly down her belly to her snatch, pushing her fingers over her folds, purposely ignoring her throbbing hole. She moans again, this time louder than before. Maybe somewhere, wherever Blackie is, he can somehow hear her. Maybe being here where he sleeps and where they fucked, it will create some kind of supernatural link between them. She runs her hand back up her belly to clutch her breasts again with both hands.

From the shadows it doesn’t take long for Rick’s cock to grow to its full length and stand rock hard in front of him.

Emily Elizabeth, unaware that she is not alone, moves her hand right back down the same path over her belly to her twat once more. This time, when she runs them over her lips, she doesn’t ignore what’s inside. She spreads them open, running a finger through the middle and one on the side, capturing a fold between them. Just as her clit touches her hand, she squeezes her digits together, trapping the little hardened nub against them. And as she squeezes, juices escape her wet hole, beginning to drip from her entrance to her backdoor. She pulls her hand back up toward her mound, tugging her clit and lips along the way.

The feeling of her fingers gripping the sides of her clit sends shivers through her entire body. She moves her digits back down to her soaking wet cunt and slides two of them inside. It’s no horse cock, and it’s definitely no human cock, but it is still effective. Her other hand travels down, and with the two fingers still inside, she spreads her juicy lips open to expose her clit. Almost simultaneously, the two fingers that are completely immerses in her ow dripping snatch withdraw, sliding up to massage her tiny nub.

She starts slowly, gently at first, circling her clit. As she does so, her hips begin to rock back and forth, changing the angle of them. She imagines it is Blackie’s cock rubbing against her in the unique way that it does. Her other hand moves around her thigh and spreads her ass cheek, exposing her tight backdoor. She gently touches her tiny asshole with a finger, pressing it softly. She can only imagine what having a horse prick back there would be like. The sensation and thought causes her to bite her bottom lip, her hips begins to rock faster. It is in this moment Emily Elizabeth knows that just rubbing her clit is not going to satisfy her desires. She needs something to fill her pussy.

Remembering the toy beside her, she reaches over, grabs the fake cock and places the tip in her mouth. Still rubbing her clit, she slides the tool into her mouth to wet it. Then removing it, she runs the tip down her chin, down her neck and over her nipple. She circles it with the cold silicone, arching her back as goosebumps cover her body. Still rubbing her clit, the girl lets out a loud moan. After circling the one nipple, she moves to the other, repeating the action and then it’s down her belly to slowly rub the length against her throbbing clit. The feeling sends shivers throughout her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.