The Stallion - Cover

The Stallion

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

After making it back to the barn last night, Emily Elizabeth put Blackie back in his stall and closed everything up. Nobody was alerted by the noise and so nobody was looking for her. The girl did her chores quickly so that she could volunteer her time with washing the horses.

“We’re going into town,” her mother, Mary says from the doorway upon seeing her daughter rushing over to the washing barn.

Emily Elizabeth slides to a stop, dressed in a pair of shorts and simple white shirt. She is prepared for washing today, not going into town. “But I wanted to help wash the horses,” she complains in protest.

“Young lady, I said we’re going into town and that means you too,” her mother chides. “Since when do you not want to go into town or want to help with those horses?”

“But Mama, I always want to help with the horses,” Emily Elizabeth says. “Daddy said I could.”

Her mother closes the screen door and steps back inside. Emily Elizabeth knows she better not move from her spot, so she doesn’t. “John!” she hears a second later. “Did you tell that girl she can play with the horses?”

“I did, Mary,” her father replies. “She said she was interested in taking on a couple of chores. I figured she could learn a little more about them horses.”

“I don’t know why you allow that girl to do things like that,” her mother rants. “Taking care of them animals ain’t for no girl. She needs to learn to make a good house wife. And if she wants to take on more chores, she can take some off my hands.”

“Mary, let the girl have a little fun before she’s married,” her father murmurs.

“Fine,” Mary says with a huff, turning back to the door and her daughter. “You’re the head of this house. You heard your father. But since you’re not coming, we’re leaving now. Get in here and take care of these lunch dishes.”

“Yes ma’am,” Emily Elizabeth says, dropping her head. She steals a glance at the washing barn, hoping Blackie hasn’t been washed yet.

After her parent leave, she whips through the dishes—washing, drying and putting them away. She rushes to the barn and finds Rick. He is washing a mare, one of the newer ones. “Hey,” she says. “I’m here to help.”

Rick looks her over, but it isn’t quick like the other hands usually do. This one is more lingering than anything else. He clearly likes what he sees rather than approving of her attire for the job. “Well, it’s just you and me,” he says. “Buddy is out fixing a fence in the south field, Jacob is busy with the sheep and the others are doing other things. I told them with your help we should be able to get these horses knocked out.

Emily Elizabeth giggles. “Yeah my dad seems to think they’re like cars that need washing every day in hopes to sell them.”

“Well, you never know when someone is going to want a horse,” Rick says, defending her father’s position on the matter.

“Have you got to Blackie yet?” she asks, frowning at the last comment.

“As a matter of fact, your father took him and a few others into town.”

“He what?” she asks, almost on the verge of tears, although she really doesn’t know why.

“You really must have taken a liking to that horse,” Rick says, looking at her with some concern.

“Well, he a really beautiful horse,” she answers, trying to make it sound like that is all it is.

“That he is,” the man agrees. “Don’t worry though. As far as I know there is no one interested in buying him yet. He took three others in for a delivery. Since he’s the only one that hasn’t seen the vet, he decided to save the vet a trip out here.”

“That makes sense,” she says, shrugging, but still highly disappointed. “Sometimes Daddy likes to save Mr. Brown the trip if he can.”

“Well, we got lots of horses,” Rick says, smiling at her. “We may as well get them knocked out before supper.”


When Rick peers in, he sees Emily Elizabeth under the chestnut stallion, naked and giggling as she rubs and pulls on it descending prick. Half the beast’s cock has already emerged. The man’s erection twitches while he watches the girl rub the engorged horse meat between her voluptuous breasts. Tommy, one of the other farm hands is watching her, stroking his cock at the sight of her slapping the giant cock against her petite body. The horse is snorting and is getting visibly excited. Emily Elizabeth lies on her back under the beast. As soon as she spreads her legs her juices gleam in the light.

Rich shudders and enters, clearing his throat. “I’ve never seen anyone calm a horse like that before.”

Emily Elizabeth gasps when she sees the man. His eyes are on her mound with her juicy, engorged folds hanging loose. Her eyes fall to his prick, big and hard and just as engorged as she is. She begins struggling to cover herself and get to her feet, but Tommy assures her that Rick is cool with it and just wants to watch her fuck this horse. She isn’t certain about it because she doesn’t want the man to not like her. Then again, what it if turns him on watching me? Tommy and Rick walk over to the girl as she lies there with the huge cock dangling near her face and heaving chest.

Tommy has been working on the farm for just over a year, and is probably the youngest one there. When he is certain her father isn’t around, he is always stealing a glance at her. On more than one occasion Emily Elizabeth has wanted to offer herself to him, but she made it a rule a long time ago not to mix with the farm hands. That is why she always looked forward to going into town, strange men in strange circumstances and unwillingly to say anything. On the farm, attachments can form despite her cautiousness.

Both Tommy and Rick’s cocks are raging hard at the sight of her naked under the animal. She swallows hard and feels a bit more aroused knowing her crush wants to see her fuck the horse. Just the night before she entertained doing it, but she never thought she’d be lying right under a horse, ready to take its gift. It’s just too bad it isn’t Blackie. The men pat the horse, keeping it calm as Emily Elizabeth picks up its huge member in both her hands. She rubs the long shaft up and down, feeling the thick weight of the giant piece of meat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.