The Stallion
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

“Do you think you can stand there and behave?” Emily Elizabeth asks Rick, trailing her fingers across his bare chest. She still cannot believe that this is her Jake. “Can you watch without moving?” she asks, her hand slipping lower, tantalizingly close to his hardness which twitches in anticipation. “I want to show you my appreciation for all you have done for me.”

“I can do as you instruct,” he says stoically, the stain in his voice and desire behind his eyes betrays his uncertainty.

Trusting his word, Emily Elizabeth moves to her bed and makes herself comfortable. Holding his gaze, she inches the hem of her nightgown higher, slowly crossing her legs she can catch a glimpse of her teenage pussy. “Tell me what you want to see,” she commands, slipping the tops of her gown from her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts.

“You are sexy,” Rick sighs. “Spread your legs. Show me how wet Blackie made you today.”

Leaning back in the bed, the girl stretches, raising her arms above her head. A twisting movement ripples through her body, working her hips deeper into the mattress, pushing her thighs further apart. Her arms to fall slowly from above her head with her elbows out and fingers running through her long, blonde hair. Eventually her hands snake toward her knees. She closes her eyes and opens her mind to the experience ahead. Then trailing those fingers up her thighs toward her pussy, Emily Elizabeth opens her eyes and pauses to confirm that Rick is still maintaining her place across the room.

As she parts her slick folds, a sigh slips from the man’s mouth, echoing her own. “Well?” the girl demands, waiting for his net instruction.

Licking his lips as his eyes roam over her exposed body, Rick pauses for a moment before saying, “Tease yourself. Show me how you turn yourself on. I want you on the edge of losing control.”

Leaning across the bed to her night stand, Emily Elizabeth pulls open the drawer and takes a moment to consider if she should reveal her worn out toy to the man. She may as well; she has used it many times when masturbating to the story that he is in. Well, not him, but the character that is modeled after him.

Closing her eyes and savoring the sensation of the tip, the girl draws slow circles up her arm and across her chest. She pretends that it is him, running his plump cock along her flesh. Feeling her nipples stiffen, she twists the first one and then the other, thrilling at the jolt of pleasure that shoots through her.

“Tell me how that feels,” Rick suddenly says, breaking the cold silence.

To answer him, Emily Elizabeth leans forward a little and draws the fake cock up her inner thigh. This is playing out just like the story that she has practically memorized. There is no sense changing the narrative. With the toy in hand, she moves her hand lazily across her thigh, watching as his pupils dilate in response to her silence. Relishing the expression on his face at her defiance, the girl slowly parts her folds, wetting the tip of the toy before slipping up toward her clit.

“Tell me how it feels,” he demands a second time.

“Mmm, good,” she replies, the words falling from her lips as if she were Sarah. But if Rick is the model for Jake, then she is the model for his lover. It only makes sense this fairytale plays out this way. “Here,” she says. “Hold out your hand.” Rick complies, but instead of handing over the toy as he expects, Emily Elizabeth grabs his wrist and slides the silicone cock across his palm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.