The Stallion - Cover

The Stallion

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

Over the next few days Emily Elizabeth tries to keep a straight head about the new farm hand, Rick. The thought of him being here, looking so much like how she imagined him to and sounding the same, makes her head spin. He has to be who the writer described, but of course his name wouldn’t be Jake. She completes her chores as quickly as she can, making sure that they are done correctly. Any mishap will bring her father’s belt and draw suspicion. And when she finishes she takes whatever opportunities to watch Rick at work, admiring the way he works, how his muscles flex. And when she isn’t able to watch or he is off on an errand, she sits beneath her tree, dreaming about him.

On this particular day, Rick is not on the farm. Her father has sent him out on another errand. These errands make it so the family doesn’t have to go to town unless it is really necessary. That is unfortunate because Emily Elizabeth cannot satisfy her needs and Rick isn’t around to fantasize over. So with nothing left to do she takes a nap, waiting for his return. It isn’t long before the girl is awakened from her dreamy sleep by a loud neighing. The barn is large and full of horses and they are usually quiet. But none of the farm hands or her parents is rushing to investigate. Seemingly being the only to hear the horse’s complaint, Emily Elizabeth thinks she better go investigate.

She frowns at her situation. The dream she was having is the same one she always has. No matter how much experience she gains from the men in town, she always seems to default to the fantasy in the book. But that is not the problem. The problem is she is highly aroused by the dream—a dream she wasn’t able to finish. She runs a hand under her braless shirt to caress her breasts. She briefly considers masturbating, but decides it too risky. At the rate the horse is neighing, someone is bound to hear and investigate and then they might she her. Instead she climbs to her feet to see what the fuss is all about.

The girl runs down the hill to the barn and opens the door. One of the new stallions is kicking his stall and neighing loudly. She knows it is new because she has not seen it before. Her father deals a lot with horses, always buying and selling. No horse ever really stays long on the farm. When something like this happens, usually one of the hand calms the horse down by talking to it and brushing its coat. Emily Elizabeth doesn’t usually get to work much with the horses because her father says that girls really need to know how to keep house rather than work the farm. Unfortunately being his only child and a girl she has other responsibilities of farm work.

She grabs a brush and carefully goes into the stall. She has watched more than she has participated in, but it is enough. The only problem with her being unfamiliar to the horse is its size. The stallion is big enough to hurt her if he rams into her. Emily Elizabeth begins speaking soothingly to the beast while she begins stroking its coat with the brush. The horse quickly calms down, but remains slightly jumpy. Continuing to stroke its coat, the girl works her way down the side of its body. And as she approaches its hindquarters she gasps with surprise. The stallion has an enormous erection hanging from its belly. “Oh fuck,” she mutters. Seeing something like this in person is almost unbelievable. She has never seen anything like it. Of course she isn’t stupid, she knows most animals have a penis, especially horses, but she has never seen one hard on a horse.

She continues to brush the animal’s coat, working up a sweat in doing so. And try as she might, she cannot get the sight of that huge cock out of her mind. This is all she needs is to see a huge cock when she is already so aroused. Of course doing anything with a horse is just disgusting, or so she wants to tell herself. As the sweat pours down her chest, she decides to cool off a little. She removes her shirt to pour some water over her head and body from the horse’s water trough. She doesn’t have to worry about anyone seeing her, her father has made sure of that—at least if they want to keep their job and their life.

The cold water feels good and her nipples stands up like pencil erasers. The stallion becomes agitated again because she has stopped her brushing. He bucks and whinnies loudly in protest. Emily Elizabeth rushes back to calm him down. She cannot help but look under his belly again. If anything the thing is now bigger than before. ‘Oh, you poor thing,” she coos. “You’re as horny as I am.” She begins brushing the beast’s lower belly, crouching down to reach. The horse’s huge member bobs only inches from her face. Still a bit jumpy, the horse dances a step toward the girl, knocking her off balance. She reaches out to keep from falling and catches herself by holding onto the large, hard cock of the stallion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.