The Stallion - Cover

The Stallion

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Emily Elizabeth is sheltered. She has spent her entire life on the farm. She is home-schooled by her mother and taught valuable lessons about life and family by her father. But when the new ranch hand is hired, she becomes aware of her desires and how different her world could be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Were animal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

Jake positions himself between her spread legs and looks at her beautiful, slick cunt. It has swollen so that it sticks out between her outer lips before he has even pulled them apart. So he pulls her lips further apart and looks at her inner lips glistening under their wetness. His tongue finds those inner lips as he takes just the tip and begins to lick lightly. She moans and thrusts her hips toward his mouth as her hand presses against the back of his head in toward her.

“You like that, huh?” Jake’s other hand begins to gently stroke her hard, little clit. He rubs her clit as his tongue licks at her inner lips exploring the outer rim of her little tight hole. With her pussy dripping wet, he begins dipping his tongue into her quickly.

The words are so incredibly seductive. Despite the fact that she has read the story over and over again, Emily Elizabeth returns to the story again and again. The words never fail to make her nipples hard or her pussy wet. Somehow the writer finds the words to seduce her imagination. She leans back into her pillow. The ghostly fluttering of that tongue slips through her mind and into her own wet opening. She spreads her legs wider until her snatch is exposed and vulnerable to the ma that she has never seen yet cannot get enough of.

She reads it over again—the scene unfolding richly in her mind. Living on a farm without the everyday luxuries of cellphones, tablets or computers—the internet, television or magazines—doesn’t give food for the imagination. Her parents have many books, but these are all outdated and old. They don’t have books full of adventure that everybody else in the world gets to experience. Her books don’t have anything to do with the world as it is today. Emily Elizabeth has spent her entire youth on the farm, homeschooled by her mother. The only friends she has are relatives that occasionally visit or neighbors that are too far away to make the trip worth it. At fifteen she cannot wait for the next three years to pass. Three more years and she can escape this life forever.

Subtly overpowering the scents of her imagination and thoughts is the thick scent of her excited snatch. Between her legs stands the man that she doesn’t know. His eyes are dark and intense, boring into hers moments before they drop to stare at her exposed cunt. She knows what’s coming and what it feels like. Though she doesn’t get to go into town as often as she likes, she has found ways to get away from her parents long enough to find a man willing and able to fuck her. The girl shivers in her bed, feeling the imagined eyes on her pussy. Her fingers trace a faint line from the bottom to the top of her slit, flicking at her clit with the same seductive strokes as the writer is using with his words.

Feeling her blood heat up, the dipping head brings his face closer to her most private of places—the feel of his hot breath rasping over her wet snatch. A tongue flitters over pussy flesh to taste, caress and burn. Emily Elizabeth’s fingers pause, mere inches from the pussy her imaginary lover is getting so wet. She can feel her twat quivering for the first touch of the tongue. Will he burrow it deep into her and then slowly drag it through her swollen folds to tempt her clit from its hiding spot? Will he lap at the folds themselves, teasing her with the promise of a more thorough licking? Or will he just apply himself to her clit, bringing on the orgasmic tide with a briskly seductive efficiency?

He will tease me. A single finger eases down until it rests on her pouting pussy, testing the wet heat. He will worm his tongue in and around her cunt until it begs and weeps for release. She gently wiggles it back and forth until the folds slip apart and wrap around the single digit. She moves it slowly, a vague and arousing imitation of the tongue she so craves. Emily Elizabeth slips her finger through her wetness, considering the delicious ramifications of having the folds that she is teasing being drawn into his mouth. She shudders, causing her snatch to swallow a bit more of her finger. The thoughts are powerful, enough to create a suction force. She hasn’t even gotten to the good part of the scene and already she wants to climax.

Returning to the woman experiencing the man’s mouth on her pussy, Emily Elizabeth twists her fingers just to enjoy the feel of her own wetness. She can smell herself easily enough. If one of her parent were to just walk in on her right now, they would know what she is up to. The beating that would come after and the burning of her book makes her fearful. But that same fear fans the flames already coursing through her. To switch places with the woman, if even for just a single night, would all be worth her life on the farm. But all Emily Elizabeth has are two fingers wiggling through her pussy, she has the agile tongue and mobile lips of her lover drawing her folds, her clit, her entire snatch into his mouth. And he is a clever man, slipping his tongue inside to taste the sweet cream that seeps from her inner core. In the girl’s imagination, she can hear the woman gasping and panting, begging almost incoherently for the man to do something. In her own ears, Emily Elizabeth hears own panting and whimpering.

Of all the men she has found to take her in a cold alley, the back of a car or in a dirty restroom, never has one pleasured her in a way she has needed the most. She wonders how long and how thoroughly would this man explore the woman. How long could she stand it? Even the men she finds in town are in a hurry. They fear being caught with such a young girl that they speed headlong to the finish line. At least this man takes his time, ensuring that the woman feels tenderness and passion. Her fingers plunge into her, probing her tight confines. She doesn’t pause to explore, but brings them back to lick at her clit before thrusting them back into her entrance.

Emily Elizabeth recognizes the haze that is falling over her, the one she gets right before orgasm. Her ears get hot. Her heart throbs so hard that it feels too large for her chest. Her nipples poke out like miniature ice picks. Her pussy burns. Half of her hand and all of her fingers are wet, so are her thighs. The same cries the woman in the story might be making are now coming from Emily Elizabeth—something she would ordinarily find embarrassing just arouses her even now. Her body clenches, preparing to explode. But before she can, she lifts her hand back to the book and flips the page.

He drags his tongue slowly up past her navel to her breast.

“That’s it,” she says reassuringly.

He nibbles hard on her nipple, pulling at it before releasing and sliding up further to lock in another deep kiss with her.

“Come on hun, slip it in,” she says.

Unconsciously, Emily Elizabeth slips two fingers into her mouth. She notices the taste as her tongue wraps wetly around her fingers, probably like the woman’s tongue is wrapping wetly around his. She lets her fingers slip out to read that part over. He begins to fuck her hot, young mouth ... Emily Elizabeth can almost see the intense expression on his face while her moves his fingers where he wants his manhood the most.

Sticking her fingers into her pussy, still throbbing from her almost orgasm a few moments before, Emily Elizabeth realizes how wet it is in there, almost as it her unknowing lover has already ejaculated inside her. There is nothing quite like the sensation of her own thick, hot juiciness. As she spreads her fingers apart slightly, pressing against the humming walls of her cunt, she slowly twists them back and forth. Her thumb brushes against her clit slightly, making her squeal deep in her throat.

Sarah guides his cockhead to the entrance of her pussy and rubs it against once or twice before Jake slams his cock into her. Immediately Sarah yells out a moan of pleasure. Her legs quickly warp around his back as she arches her own, driving her hips into his. Her hands lock around his neck just as he begins to pump her like a piston, instantly driving his cock in and out rapidly.

Emily Elizabeth closes her eyes and imagines what it would look like, wondering what the writer looks like. She can hear the woman gasp at the sight of the man’s erect and ready prick. Her imagery takes on a new and wildly exciting twist. Jake is sitting on her bed and she is in his lap. Her legs are widespread, hooked around his, and his gorgeous cock is pushing up obscenely between her legs, warm and throbbing where she is wet and throbbing. He is reading in her ear with a soft, deep rumble that makes her nipples even harder and her pussy even wetter, Sighing with pleasure, Emily Elizabeth settles into this new fantasy, letting her hands rove her body like a wanderer on an adventure.

The girl sighs again, reaching under her pillow. She pulls out a thick silicone dildo and wiggles it. Like the book, she bought it when in town once. And like the book, she cannot afford to buy something new. Her parents do not give her money, so she has to find other means of getting it. She scrounges for it, taking a dime or nickel here and there that won’t go noticed when it goes missing. She could out right sell herself to some of the men she fucks or gives blow jobs to, but she refuses to sell herself. She has had it for over a year now, and she only bought it because her mother declared her old enough to take care of her room. The dildo has a set of balls on the bottom that gives it the appearance of it being real. She slips it between her legs and settles her ass on the balls part, the cock part pushing up between her thighs.

The cool silicone of the toy quickly becomes engulf in her hot juices. The real touch of the shaft sucks her back into the fantasy that she has devised for herself. It seems wrong to fantasize about a man that she doesn’t even know, but she is doing exactly this and it is making her incredibly wet. Of course it is wrong to just randomly have sex with an older, experienced man, but everyone needs a vice, especially a girl stuck on a farm. Shutting her eyes, Emily Elizabeth moves her hands from her collar bone down to tease her nipples. The imagined voice, much like her father’s, stirs the hair curling around her ears continues, “The only sound is nothing more than the wet sounds of her taking his cock into her hot mouth.”

Emily Elizabeth groans, two fingers twisting on her nipple with the palm of her other hand sliding down her belly, slowly until the fingers are resting just above her cunt. She feels the wet heat coming from between her gaping snatch and the smooth, firm shaft of her lover against her nails. She licks her lips, thinking about swallowing the prick that sits between her thighs, tasting the mixture of cum and juices. She feels his heavy breathing in her ear. Her hips rock gently, moving her pussy fractionally along the veined surface of her faceless lover’s cock. He pulls at her earlobe with his teeth and then gives voice to the words on the paper.

A loud gasp escapes the girl’s lips and echoes through her room, almost certainly penetrating the walls. She pauses for a moment, waiting in the silence to hear the creak of the floor outside her door, expecting her mother to barge in at any moment to find her in such a compromising position. But it doesn’t happen. There is not a sound except that of the wind outside her window in the cool night. Emily Elizabeth slides her fingers into her snatch, jerking another long cry, this one much quieter than the last. The dual sensation of the shaft being pulled from the kiss of her lips while being penetrated by her two fingers overwhelms the girl. Her pussy is humming with sensation just begging for orgasm. Her unseen lover sits under her, his ghostly kisses trailing wetly down her neck. All it will take is a few rubs to her clit, a few flicks and she will shatter with the ecstasy that he has built within her.

Instead, the girl pulls her fingers from her opening, moaning with disappointment and delight. It is disappointment because of the emptiness following the very brief penetration. It’s a delight because of the wet slurping of her imaginary lover’s length nestling against her crotch. Unsteadily, she reaches for the corner of the page, her slick digits staining the paper upon turning it.

Jake kneels between her outstretched legs. He catches Sarah’s eyes with his. There he sees the hot embers of her passion. He takes his rigid member in hand to rub the swollen head along her slick folds. She looks into his eyes as he teasingly pushes his hardness against her. Then he enters, sliding his full length into her with a single stroke. He begins to slowly thrust himself into her. As he begins to pick up the pace she begins to moan, crying unintelligible words.

The passage plays through Emily Elizabeth’s mind several times. The imagery captures her again, pushing her fantasies aside for the moment. She pictures the perfectly formed cock slipping between Sarah’s wet folds to rub up and down, spreading her freshly pooled juices over the swollen tip. He presses a little farther in, for only a moment, feeling the tightness of her body kissing the slick head before pulling up between her folds to rub against her little clit. Emily Elizabeth’s fingers touch the cockhead between her legs, twirling around it as if it were Jake’s. He would jerk and then settle in with a groan at her touch. In her mind’s eye she sees his manhood sliding inch by glorious inch into Sarah’s special place. She loves him in return as equally as he loves her. Emily Elizabeth’s fingers pause on her fake prick for a moment, considering this piece of the story, the part of it that she likes the most.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.