From an Outie to an Innie - Cover

From an Outie to an Innie

Copyright© 2019 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 18

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Curses, blessings, wishes. William is about to become Billie on his 15th birthday. It isn't something his mother would have wished upon him, but there is no choice. Fortunately, for Billie, growing up bi goes a long way to making the transformation easier than it otherwise might have been.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Transformation  

Spring Break was soon approaching, but before that, we had midterm tests. I was looking forward to the week-long break from school. I could do without the tests, but not because I thought I would have an issue with any of them. My grasp of the subjects I was taking was better than it would be simply by attending classes, paying attention to the lessons, taking excellent notes, taking part in class discussions, and doing my homework. My friends, (actual ones, not pretend ones), were also doing very well in their classes.

One thing I’ve come to realize, reading back over this story of mine is that I don’t give a lot of detail. I suppose that is due to similar stories that I’ve read. You know the ones I’m talking about where a kid gets the girls (because face it, most of those stories are based around boys), creates a band, or a movement, or a business that makes him wealthy and sought after. Then there’s the matter of dialogue. Nothing my characters are saying are actual quotes, but instead, are paraphrases based on my recollection of the events. My thinking is that few are going to be interested in the day to day minutia of a high school freshman’s life. Thus, I’ve left it to you, the reader, to fill in the blanks based on your own experiences. I am sure that by now those who want such details have moved on to other pastures.

Midterms came and went, and my friends and I did well in all our subjects. The JV women’s soccer team was doing well, as were the other soccer teams. Flowers were blooming, fields that had laid dormant for the winter were starting to grow. The new leaves on the trees were adorable, what with their fresh soft green leaves. The daily changes you could see as they matured into full-sized leaves was a sight to behold.

Spring break was not carefree. We had the week off from school, but there were plenty of things to do around the home, or (as in Henry’s case) at the farm he worked at when not in school. I spent spring break helping mom around the house. Spring cleaning is a big deal. We swap out window treatments to match the spring and summer months; dust and clean the house from top to bottom; vacuum all carpets, take out the rugs and beat them free of dust before putting them away; put away all the cold weather coats, jackets, and other winter paraphernalia, while bringing out the lightweight jackets, rubber boots, and such. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed doing it with mom. The most fun was the garden. It’s a lot of work, but you get to see the fruits of your labors in the end, and you get to enjoy them for the rest of the warm season.

Terry came over when he could. Like me, he had spring cleaning to help with at his home. He had no interest in doing farm work, so it was helping with the heavy lifting that his mother required, cleaning the garage, and whatever his mother decided needed his strong body to help with.

One day, when he was over, and we were alone, I teased him about how he looked at my mother and how badly he wanted to fuck her. His attempt to look appalled amused me, and I called him on it.

“You do want to fuck my mother, don’t you!” It wasn’t accusatory, but more an amused excitement. For his part, he tried to deny it, but then I began to describe the kinds of things I knew he would enjoy doing with or to my mother.

“I wonder how many times you’ve imagined having her on her back, legs spread wide as you finger and lick, suck, and chew on her tender bits until you make her cum, covering your face in her juices. Or about taking her doggy style, fucking her hard from behind while groping her tits as she bucks back against you asking for more and harder,” I teased him. I kept it up as I nibbled on his neck from behind, my hands caressing his chest. I could feel his breath come faster, deeper until he groaned in frustration.

“You’re not being fair, Billie. Every guy looks at women and thinks about sex with them if they are appealing. Your mother is quite attractive, and you know it. I know you know it because you used to be one of the guys. I even know you had a bit of a reputation with the girls closer to your age before the change,” he stated in a frustrated voice.

“I’m just teasing you Ter. It isn’t as if I’m going to pull you in front of her and tell her that you imagine having sex with her. That would be right up there with telling her I want to watch both of you going at it like beasts,” I said in a sultry voice, as my hand slid down into his pants to find his cock hard and ready. “Oh, is this for me,” I asked as I grasped and stroked it. Soon we were pulling our clothes off with haste. Neither of us gave a second thought to them as we just tossed them on the floor around us. In a moment, we were skin on skin, kissing hungrily. I had one hand on his cock, while the other was behind his head we kissed frantically. Terry, for his part, had one hand grasping my ass and the other on a tit pinching my nipple. I’m not sure what lead to my next decision, but I broke the kiss and had him lay on the bed. I then got a pair of leggings and blindfolded him.

“Just lay still, lover. Imagine it’s my mother. I don’t mind. I still get that lovely cock of yours,” I told him soothingly as I stroked his hard shaft. Then, fitting action to words, I began to suck and stroke him, slowly like I’ve seen my mom do with dad. Soon, Terry was groaning with lust and need. I was so focused on what I was doing that I was surprised when I found my mom watching me suck his cock. It doesn’t help that I always have music on when we’re fucking, to cover the noise. It’s on more for his sake than anything. I smiled with my eyes as I looked at her, still moving up and down his shaft, sucking and stroking in that slow, torturous way. This led to a surprise for both my mother and me.

“Oh, God Linda, you suck cock so good,” he said.

My mother looked at me, and I at her. I had stopped what I was doing because I was shocked to have him say that with my mother hearing it. If only he knew what was about to happen.

My mother motioned me aside, and I made way. Terry didn’t say a thing. Just kept asking for me, or rather my mother Linda, to keep sucking him. Now, however, he was actually getting what he was imagining, as my mother took over and began sucking him the same way I had been doing. For my part, I watched in delight. I enjoyed watching the way my mother worked a cock. Before now, it had only been my fathers, but now I got to see her with a different cock. It still rev’d my motor! I was getting so wet that I began to finger myself. This gave me an idea. Mom was wearing shorts with wide leg openings. I slid my hand up inside and pushed her panties out of the way and began teasing her already wet cunt. I then pulled my hand out and fed my fingers into Terry’s mouth. He sucked her juices off of my digits — his tongue seeking out every bit of her liquid treasure.

I couldn’t help myself. I allowed my base desires to take control and I made a wish that would make Terry accept what was happening without worry or question; that he would enjoy it and go with the flow. With that out of the way, I climbed on the bed and straddled his face. His hands instantly moved up to grip my ass as his tongue and lips began to work their magic on me. My mother looked a question at me, and I just smiled back as I rocked against his face enjoying what he was doing to me. I then whispered to her, “Fuck him, mom. Go on; do it.” She smiled back, slipped off the bed, which I’m relatively confident he noticed, stripped and got back in the bed and climbed on him in the cowgirl position. Now we had his full attention, but he just took it in stride after a moment’s hesitation and went back to eating my pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.