From an Outie to an Innie - Cover

From an Outie to an Innie

Copyright© 2019 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Curses, blessings, wishes. William is about to become Billie on his 15th birthday. It isn't something his mother would have wished upon him, but there is no choice. Fortunately, for Billie, growing up bi goes a long way to making the transformation easier than it otherwise might have been.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Transformation  

April lived up to its name for being wet. That’s wet for this part of Oklahoma, not as compared to someplace like western Washington where people get “rust, not tan,” as I’ve heard said.

What that meant was that there were times when the JV field was frequently a muddy mess during practices. That’s one of the parts of being a Goalie that makes me smile. I’m not often found out on the churned up portions of the field. Instead, I’m in my box where I can keep the mud to a minimum, with a little wish magic. Nothing extensive, mind you. It was a small wish that only affected the area immediately around my position, and just while I was on the field.

We had three games scheduled for April. Two were away; one was a home game. We lost one to a school whose team is every bit as good as ours. The final score on that game was 2 - 1, and those goals were very hard fought. Of the two wins, one was a blowout with a final score of 10 - 1, while the other was tied 3 - 3 when a “Dangerous Play” foul was called when one of their Fullbacks slid at me with spikes high. I think it was more of a slip that ended up looking like she was trying to spike me, as the ground was wet and it was raining pretty heavily that evening. My teammates ended the tie and thus the game with that final score. So, April, for the JV soccer team, finished with five wins versus two losses at that point.

I haven’t mentioned it, but my lunch group grew. We now required two of the round tables to seat all of us. Many of my teammates had become involved with the brave young men who had taken the leap and asked them out. The ones that stuck around were fun. Terry, Tom, and Paul did not give them any heads up about what high jinx they were in for at our tables. The ones who didn’t run screaming were worth keeping, but that’s my opinion. Well, the girlfriends of those young men, too.


April also was the month that my relationship with Terry nearly ended. There is never a wish that does not have a cost. I hadn’t thought about it until I finally asked him why I felt like there was some unvoiced problem in our relationship and wouldn’t let it go. The price for my becoming a young woman was that someone else had to be genderswapped in the other direction. That person had been Terry.

Terry had been an athletic young woman, prior to her change, like I had been a young athletic male. In many ways, we were mirrors of one another, both before and after the fact. Both of us were bisexual with a stronger leaning towards the opposite sex, reasonably intelligent with dreams of becoming a member of Team USA and getting our college degrees.

Also, like me, Terry remembered! He remembered his life as Terry, the young woman. The change had upset him, and he couldn’t talk to anyone about it. All his clothes had changed to match his new male persona. No one recalled the female Terry. He had no choice but to become the handsome young man in every way. A young man that had been drawn to me by some unquantifiable force.

Terry had dealt with the change fairly well. As well as I did, as far as that goes. Possibly better, as he had no forewarning of the pending change. Once we started school, he remembered me from middle school because I had two older brothers, one of whom was in the same year. He recalled that I had been a boy named William. It was too much of a coincidence for him to ignore, which led to us becoming acquainted and more. Since then, Terry has gotten used to being a young man, though some parts do trip him up now and again. Men don’t openly check one another out the way women do in the dressing room, being one example. Terry’s revelation led to me telling him about the Djinn, the curse/blessing of my maternal family going back hundreds of years. He was dubious at first but was willing to listen. Finally, I took Terry home and introduce him to Victor; I followed that up by making a wish to prove it. We put that wish to the test right away.

What was the wish? I can tell you it wasn’t Earth-shattering. No, it was a simple but very fun wish: Terry’s cock would always be the perfect size, but nobody would ever notice if even during a sexual act if it changed. For example, with a virgin, or someone who was very tight, it would be slender enough to be more pleasurable than painful for the woman to be penetrated with his penis. The same was true for anal, though it would gradually grow as the receiver got used to it. And, if the woman, or the occasional man, were a “size queen” then it would be as big as they could take and then a smidgen more.

For the first test, I pulled him into the bed on top of me as I spread my legs wide. I was already wet just thinking about him fucking me. I guess I now understood why he was such a fast learner when it came to pleasing a woman.

Terry pulled my legs up against his torso so that my feet were by his head. Grasping his cock, he started to slide the glans up and down my wet slit when he let out an unexpected, “Oh shit!”

I looked down and saw, and at the same time felt, the way his cock was growing. It grew to about three inches in diameter, maybe as much as three and a half. I gasped seeing such a sight, a shudder thundering through my body in expectation. Terry looked me in the eyes, and I growled out, “Yes, damn it! Fuck me with that monster!” Which he did. How long was it? I haven’t a clue other than to say it filled me up full, and no more. It hit me in all the right places. It may have even grown thicker as he fucked me and I got used to it. I didn’t ask, and he didn’t offer. Instead, we enjoyed a good hard fuck. When he came, he unloaded more jizz in me than I have ever seen, even in porn. I don’t recall that being part of the wish, but so what.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.