From an Outie to an Innie - Cover

From an Outie to an Innie

Copyright© 2019 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Curses, blessings, wishes. William is about to become Billie on his 15th birthday. It isn't something his mother would have wished upon him, but there is no choice. Fortunately, for Billie, growing up bi goes a long way to making the transformation easier than it otherwise might have been.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Transformation  

The rest of February was nothing special. Terry and I went out each Friday and/or Saturday; the dream keeps coming back leaving me feeling anxious; soccer practice is in full swing, even if indoors for now.

Indoor soccer practice means a lot of footwork and ball handling drills, which we all take part in. It’s an excellent way to ensure you’re keeping your skills up to standard. Don’t get me wrong; we’ve been doing these all year long, but not at this level. It’s like going from first gear into second and getting ready to shift into third. For the more serious players, this means we are at the field house an additional sixty minutes, now.

As March rolled in the temps were slowly rising, and practice was moved outside for JV and Varsity soccer teams. The most significant difference between JV and Varsity in our school is grade. It isn’t often that you’ll find a Sophomore in Varsity due to the quality of our players. What this means, in terms of practice, is that we go head to head Varsity vs. JV. Another difference is that we use the JV football field, while the guys get to practice in the stadium.

We practice as if we are playing an actual game. The only difference is that we do our best to avoid roughing up the other side; we are all sisters in school colors after all.

We practice rain or shine, but the coaches have assured us that we won’t be expected to practice in major storms. Lightning, hail, and tornadoes are reasonable excuses for not being out on the field.

Terry and I went to see Primary Colors the day after Spring Equinox. No one ever asks me for ID for R-rated movies, even though they are supposed to. It was a good movie, and thus we watched it and didn’t get into any high jinx in the back of the theater.

After the movie, we went to Popeye’s and got some spicy chicken with sides and soda, then found a place to park and snack on the food and each other.

It was an uncommonly warm day; it had reached the high sixties. I was wearing a knee-length wool skirt for warmth and ease of access with a button up blouse and sweater combo. I wouldn’t need to get undressed to be touched, eaten or fucked.

Terry grabbed the blanket from the back of his car. It was an Army surplus wool blanket and came in quite handy. We spread it out, ate our victuals, and talked about the movie.

When we were finished with the food, we packed up our trash, and he put it back into the car and then we got down to the business of sex.

I had him lay down, so he could relax as I fished his cock out of his pants and began to suck him off. I was going for long and slow. I intended to make him come to the edge at least five times; I managed six. When he came, he screamed my name and shoved my face down hard onto his cock and held me there. Then it was his turn.

I intended to stay dressed and open my blouse and pull up my skirt for easy access. Terry had different ideas. He was adamant about it but careful enough so that he wouldn’t damage my clothes. I didn’t fight it, but I didn’t exactly help, either.

He started with my skirt, undoing the side button and zipper, then dragging it out from under my ass and down my legs. He laid it down on the side and went for my blouse. One by one, Terry undid it, and when they were all undone, he roughly shoved blouse and sweater off my shoulders and down my arms and off. They soon ended up tossed on top of my skirt.

My bra and panties followed in short order, and then he was on me. If it were not for the fact that this was entirely consensual, it would be an assault the way he attacked me.

He was also down to his birthday suit at this point. He’d undressed himself before undressing me. Now, he was straddling my head, his balls in my face as he grabbed my thigs and pulled me up into a near shoulder stand. His fingers dug into my ass cheeks as he buried his face in my twat and started to lick and suck like a man possessed.

Terry bit and licked, sucked and chewed at my tender flesh. I was sure that he would draw blood as hard as some of those bites were. I was moaning in pleasure one moment and crying out in pain the next. He even buried a finger in my ass while delving into my cunt with his tongue.

I got his attention when I managed to lift my head enough to pull one of his meaty balls into my mouth. I was gentle, but no man can take having his balls in someone’s mouth and not worry a little about the delicate situation they are in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.