From an Outie to an Innie - Cover

From an Outie to an Innie

Copyright© 2019 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Curses, blessings, wishes. William is about to become Billie on his 15th birthday. It isn't something his mother would have wished upon him, but there is no choice. Fortunately, for Billie, growing up bi goes a long way to making the transformation easier than it otherwise might have been.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Transformation  

With my mother’s blessing, I pulled Jimmy upstairs to my room and locked the door. He had the ‘deer in the headlights’ look to him, even as I was fishing his cock out of his pants, and what a nice cock it was. While not porn star worthy, it was a good size. I’d guess it at being about seven inches in length and close to three in diameter. He was definitely no slouch in the man meat department.

I was on my knees sucking and teasing his cock, hands-free, while I worked on getting him out of his pants. I had to stop for a moment once his pants were around his ankles so that could get his shorts off. That wasn’t possible while I was giving him head, as his cock was poking out through the fly of his boxers. So, I corrected the issue, and off they went, along with his pants.

I immediately returned to sucking his cock, working it with hands and mouth. His groans of pleasure, combined with the feeling of his hands clutching at my hair, I could feel him restraining himself from fucking my face, excited me.

As I worked my hands up and down his shaft, I licked and sucked the glands, occasionally lightly raking my teeth over the sensitive flesh. I would pull away from sucking, though I kept stroking, Jimmy’s cock and moved lower down to suck his balls, one at a time. And, boy-howdy, did he have a pair of balls! I could just manage to fit one in my mouth, to give you an idea of their size. While not quite as large as a golfball, they were about as big as one of those giant (about 3” in diameter) gobstoppers you can get out of a machine.

According to my desk clock, it took me about 20 minutes to bring him to his first orgasm. I’m not sure if that was because of his age and experience or being confused about the situation he found himself in, where sex with a beautiful, if underaged woman, was happening. Oh, yes. Oral sex is sex.

I was ready when he finally came. I kept stroking his cock with one hand and with the other I gently fondled his balls as I sucked, lathed (with my tongue) his cock as I swallowed his jizz. I didn’t stop sucking him until I had him hard and ready to go, at which time I stripped out of my clothes and helped him out of his polo shirt.

Personal trainers should be in great shape; Jimmy was in excellent form. He was cut and built like a god, or maybe a demi-god. His muscles were hard, yet sleek. I could tell that if he were to pump them up, they would bulge out in delightful to the eye ways.

Getting him down to his birthday suit, I pulled him to my bed, where I threw back the covers and climbed in. With my hand, I pulled him in after me and began kissing him. As he responded, I slowly moved on top of him so that I straddled him with his cock trapped between us and my twat. I slowly undulated smearing him with my oily wetness as the kiss continued unabated.

I love the feeling of sliding across a hard cock trapped between my cunt’s labia. Add in the delightful way the glans sliding over the clit makes me fill and it is heaven. So, there I was riding and sliding him, without penetration and enjoying myself immensely. Eventually, I was more than ready for the full experience with Jimmy.

I eased forward until his glans were where I needed them to be, and I reached down between us and guided him straight into my wet core. He grasped my ass and began fucking up into me, and I thrust forward and back atop him. With a growl, Jimmy flipped us so that he was on top. He moved to his knees and pulled my thighs over his, grabbed my waist and began to pound me hard and deep. I cried out in pleasure as he thrust into me repeatedly. At one point, I grabbed my knees and pulled them up beside my head to allow him to go even deeper. This action resulted in him grazing my cervix, which caused me a bit of pain. That pain, mixed with the pleasure I was receiving just took me over the edge and I exploded in orgasmic bliss until I passed out.

Jimmy must be used to women passing out when he fucks them because he didn’t stop. He kept fucking me right on through, and only found his own release once I returned to consciousness. My legs were over his shoulders at this point, and he was giving it to me like a carpenter pounding nails, driving his point home.

I clutched at his arms as he filled me, moaning and thrashing under him until we were both spent. We both lay there, together, in post-coital repose, as we caught our breath and our hearts slowed back to a more typical rate. I snuggled into Jimmy and dozed off for a few minutes. I awoke to him caressing my hair and kissing the top of my head.

“We can’t do this, Billie-Joel. It’s not safe.”

“Actually, Jimmy, “I responded, “we can with my parents ensuring our privacy.”

“You said you turn 16 in August; I can wait. Besides, you have a boyfriend. It’s not right for me to be moving in on his girl.”

“I am nobody’s property, Jimmy. I can fuck who I want,” I said with some heat.

“That’s fine, BJ, but there’s still the fact that you’re underage. Even an appearance of impropriety could harm my career, even if I were never charged, let alone found guilty of having sex with a minor.”

I sighed dramatically (for effect, and laughs), and agreed that I did not want to be the cause of him losing his job or worse. I could wait until my birthday for another go with this handsome man. Besides, I have Terry, Henry, and my dad. I was sure I could have any number of the guys at school if I so desired it.


That was the most exciting thing about January. Sure, I had other adventures with my mom and dad, both together and singularly, and I found my way into Henry’s room a few times, always on a weekend, before he woke up. He never complained that I woke him up with a blowjob and fuck.


Lothario got some help in court, and it wasn’t the kind he should have wanted. They had enough to get his case through the grand jury and on the docket in record time — all above board, no funny stuff. I used a few wishes to ensure that, and to ensure he wouldn’t ask for a plea deal of any kind, and for him to be bound by his oath, to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Mr. Langstom asked him, during the trial if I was his only sexual assault victim and he stated no and started giving names. The defense attorney tried to get him to stop, but the judge allowed him to name all his victims. He was, after all, telling the whole truth to a question he asked. It seems that the wish I made on that account caused him to need to tell it, in whole, unabridged, detail, when asked directly.

That opened up a slew of cases when the victims whom he named were contacted and informed of what happened. Most decided to walk away from it, as they had no desire to be pulled into such a circus and instead went on with their lives. They were happy to know that he would be very likely to be paying for his crimes for the rest of his life.

When I broke his wrist, it was a perminate injury that would heal, but cause him pain anytime pressure was put on it. That meant that he couldn’t engage in many sports. Then there was the damage that Jimmy caused. The bruised and broken ribs would heal; the shattered left tibia required significant metal work, and he’d be wearing a partial brace for life; and the ruptured spleen would play havoc with his diet for as long as he lived, as well.

Oh, I also made one more wish involving Lothario: that he survived the entire length of his incarceration. I would later learn that he had attempted suicide twice, but someone always found him “just in time” to save his life, and that he had been shanked, and should have died, but vital organs were missed, but he lost a good portion of his small intestine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.