From an Outie to an Innie
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2019 by Diederik Rask

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Curses, blessings, wishes. William is about to become Billie on his 15th birthday. It isn't something his mother would have wished upon him, but there is no choice. Fortunately, for Billie, growing up bi goes a long way to making the transformation easier than it otherwise might have been.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Transformation  

Christmas and Winter break

Before the end of the semester, we had to sign up for the classes we wanted for the spring semester. My classes were nearly identical to those I took in the fall semester. The only difference being that the spring classes would build on the fall lessons. Many of my peers take a language class, but I wasn’t going to be doing so. I had no need to, and my parents had set up a day to have me test out of four years worth of Espanol over Winter break.

Christmas was a good time at home, except for Greg not being able to make it. We exchanged cards, and I emailed him frequently. He lived on base but had spent some of his money on a computer and internet. I was thrilled to have this connection to him. I missed him.

One of my Christmas gifts was on my dresser when I woke up. I couldn’t imagine what it could be. The box was somewhere around twelve to fourteen inches long and about four inches across and deep. I didn’t think they’d give me a bottle of liquor, and nothing I had hinted at would match this box. And, why would they have left it in my room?

When I picked it up, I found a note attached to it that stated, “Open in the privacy of your room.” So, that is what I did, and wow, what a surprise. Inside was a dildo that rivaled our father’s. The description claimed it was twelve inches long and three inches in diameter. Yep, this would be getting a workout when I couldn’t get the real thing. I would have taken it for a test ride, if I hadn’t heard Henry leaving his room.

I took a quick shower, got dressed and headed down to breakfast and the Christmas morning antics of gift unwrapping. The most notable of the gifts were Henry’s new computer, from”Santa.” Mom’s new diamond earrings with matching necklace. Dad’s new Rolex Submariner, the same kind of watch James Bond was known to wear. The gift that I was most happy about was actually multiple gifts in one. I got two new riding outfits for my motorcycle. One in pink with black accents, the other was black with pink accents. It was a great day.

The test would be on the 29th at the school. I would be there for up to four hours. When we arrived, I was taken to a room with one desk in it. The teacher handed me the first test, with a pencil to do the work, and gave me a moment to get ready and said, “Begin, you have 30 minutes.”

The test for the first year Spanish was a joke. I had it done in ten minutes and handed it in. Mr. Yamaguchi frowned, but took it and handed me the next test. This one was no harder. I read many books in Spanish, so this was not even a test of my skills. Again, I was done in ten minutes. The same was true of the third test, though it took me fifteen minutes. As I was taking the tests, Mr. Yamaguchi was grading each one as I handed it back in. I noticed him looking at the question sheet on the second test, and I knew it was because I pointed out an error in the test. The fourth portion of the written tests was much better. At this point, the student was expected to know how to conjugate past, present, future tenses, and more. They may not be able to speak it fluently, but they could to more than barely get by.

After grading all four tests, Mr. Yamaguchi started up a conversation with me in Spanish. He started with simple questions that were appropriate to first-year students, and as he moved along quickly worked towards a full-fledged discussion about soccer. We lost track of time and only realized how much had passed when his alarm for 1one-hour had gone off. At this point, he was all smiles. He was delighted to find someone who could read, write, and hold a real conversation in Spanish in the school, who wasn’t from a Hispanic family. The school was considering giving me either a pass or fail on the grade, but because of how well I did, he ensured that I was credited with an A+ for all eight semesters worth of classes, and the credits that went with them.

If only all my high school courses were so easy to pass. Even if I was that smart, I think my parents would want me to stay in high school, instead of going to college when I was 16.


I managed to get some time with mom and dad, while Henry was out of the house on the day of New Year’s Eve. That was a day of debauchery that I would gladly participate in again. The previous evening, I had screwed Henry in his room, again. It’s nice to have a horny brother handy to fuck. He’s safe and doesn’t expect more from it.

The day of New Year’s Eve started typically. We got up; mom made breakfast, we all enjoyed it, and Henry and I did the dishes. Bacon, fried eggs, pancakes, corned beef hash, and hash browns. I headed for the school, on my bike, to work out while the gym was open; but it was only going to be accessible from 8 am to noon. It was 10 am when I arrived.

I did my standard weight training workout, with Jimmy (one of the personal trainers the school hired) watching and spotting me. We chatted and flirted as I worked out. There weren’t many of us at the gym, but that wasn’t surprising. Not everyone is as dedicated as I am to staying in shape and always working to improve themselves.

I may have ‘accidentally’ backed my ass against his cock a time or two, and we both pretended it had not happened. By the end of my workout, it was time to close. Jimmy told me to go ahead and shower while he started locking up. Everyone else had already left, so it was just the two of us in the building at that point. I considered fucking him right there in the gym, but there were cameras for insurance and safety purposes. He walked me to my bike, and I pulled him close and kissed him. He returned the kiss with eagerness and then broke it.

“Billie-Joel, I’d love to fuck you, but I can’t risk it. Perhaps, when you turn 16. If you’re still interested, you are one sexy young woman, as I am sure you know,” he told me, and the look in his eyes said that he meant it.

“Well, if you’ll be here next year, I turn 16 in August. That’s if you’ll have time for lil’ol me.”

I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek, put on my gloves and helmet and headed home. Sure, it was chilly, but we don’t get snow often out here, and my bike can handle what cars can’t, mostly. Anyway, it was a shame I couldn’t tempt him, this time. I will be working to keep his interest over the rest of the school year. Possibly even over the summer. I’ll be sure to be using the gym to stay in shape.


When I got home, I was cold, hungry and horny. I had gotten myself worked up, and Jimmy was too careful. He had good reason to be.

I parked my bike in the garage, took off my boots, slipped on my house slippers and headed inside. Once inside I found mom making a cup of cocoa for me and a bowl of soup heated and waiting on the table, with two grilled cheese and ham sandwiches for me. I gave her a hug and a kiss and thanked her for taking such good care of me, took my cup of hot cocoa and sat down to lunch.

She sat down with me, and we talked. I told her about Jimmy, and she said that he was being intelligent about it. Not only could he lose his job, but he could go to jail if we had been caught. I agreed. I had no desire for him to do either of those things.

After I finished lunch and cleaned up my dishes, I asked mom, “Where’s dad?”

“Oh, he’s in our room. Seems to be expecting a visit from some special young woman,” she deadpanned looking straight at me.

“Oh, is that so? Well, what if no special young woman is coming to visit? What then?”

“I don’t know, darling. But, would you want him to be disappointed?”

“Disappoint daddy? Heavens no! Best I go make sure he’s happy with his very special young lady, don’t you think?”

“I think he and I will both be delighted with you, darling,” she said as she took my hand and we raced down the hall to their room.

I stopped outside their door and made mom wait as I stripped off my clothes. Then I grabbed her hand and walked in like I owned the place, head held high.

“My, my, my. Look what my wife brought me for a New Year’s Present,” my father laughed. He was laying in bed, slowly stroking that enormous cock of his as he eyed me.

“And, look what a lovely present my pappa has for me,” I exclaimed joyously, as mom started to strip out of her clothes.

We sauntered to the bed, side by side, holding hands. When we reached the bed, she let go and moved to the other side, and we both climbed in on one side of him. Together, we started taking turns kissing and caressing him. At one point, I was stroking his cock, she was fondling his balls, and we were both kissing as he watched. That’s when pappa started stroking our asses and backs. His fingers would slip between our ass cheeks and tease our rosebuds.

I wanted something different from past experiences and got mom on her back while I moved over her in a sixty-nine. We commenced to pleasure one another, while dad watched. I looked over at him and beckoned him to me. When he got where I wanted, I took him into my mouth and started to suck him. I alternated between sucking his huge cock and diving into mom’s moist center. After a while, I suggested he fuck me while mom watched and took part from below. It was a suggestion he enjoyed following.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.