From an Outie to an Innie - Cover

From an Outie to an Innie

Copyright© 2019 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Curses, blessings, wishes. William is about to become Billie on his 15th birthday. It isn't something his mother would have wished upon him, but there is no choice. Fortunately, for Billie, growing up bi goes a long way to making the transformation easier than it otherwise might have been.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Transformation  

November quickly rolled into December, following Thanksgiving, and finals were fast approaching. This means, for most of my friends, a lot more studying and cramming to make sure they would pass the tests. I considered the possibilities of making a wish to help all my friends. In the end, I decided on a relatively simple wish to give all my friends a better chance of doing well.

I called upon the Djinn, and the wish was granted. Victor, as I’ve suddenly decided to call him, was pleased with my choice of a wish. In this case, I wished for all my friends to learn, retain, and excel to the best of their natural abilities in life, so long as it would not cause harm to another. Victor let me know that the wish was granted in the spirit as well as specifics.

I hadn’t thought about a few possible points of consideration when I made the wish. One was that I had not put a time limit of any kind of it. That would later prove to be helpful all who were my friends. It would also mean that anyone who drifted away from our friendship would lose the effects of the wish. Thinking back on it, now, as I tell the story, I wouldn’t change it. Real friends are few and far between. I’m glad that my wish was granted in the spirit of my meaning. Otherwise, that part about not harming another might have done harm to any friend of mine who joined the military by making it so they could not fight an enemy.


Terry and I still together and it is apparent that we are going steady, even if not officially. Oh, did I tell you that Terry is a Junior? So, we have a year and a half until he will be taking off. He’s trying to decide between going to college or joining the Marines. Either way, I’ll give him a great send off, if we are still that close at his graduation.

For now, we enjoy spending as much time as we can together. Terry can often be found in the gym, working out as he gets ready for Basketball season to begin. He’s a decent player, but I noticed soon after my wish that he was playing a bit better. It wasn’t cheating as he had to have the ability to improve and make this happen. The wish only gave him a boost.

The last day of the semester was December 19th. I had taken all my tests and was confident that I’d done as well as I had desired to. My friends all seemed sure that they had done better on this test than they had expected. I was happy for them all. We said our farewells, before heading off home for Winter break.

I had a date that evening with Terry. He was taking me supper and to the opening of Titanic. Supper was quite enjoyable; I genuinely like eating at the Outback. The movie was great! It was so heartwarming and sad at different points, and Terry held me when I cried. Always the gentleman, when appropriate. Not so much when we could get alone and naked. I was much the same. I was the “lady in the street and a whore in the sheets,” while he was a “gentleman in the street and a beast between the sheets.”

We typically went out on a date every Friday, usually to an arcade and someplace like DQ where we could get something for a snack. We almost always went out after we at supper at our respective homes, though I did invite him over at least twice. The reason I like DQ is for the hot fudge sundaes and their fries. Yes, I eat them together. No, I don’t stuff the fries in my sundaes. I’m sure some of you reading this dunk your fries in milkshakes.

I wish we’d been together back at the start of the school year. I would have enjoyed going to Homecoming with him. Luckily, there’s plenty of school dances for us to attend. Junior Prom, being one of them.

After the movie, we went to (where else?) DQ and we both got a sundae and fries. We then headed back to my place. He’s gotten comfortable with coming up to my room after our dates. My parents are always glad to see him. They don’t mention it, but I did tell them that he was the one who started to intervene when Lothario was assaulting me. They would tease us lightly, usually saying, “Keep the noise down, kids,” or “Don’t do anything we wouldn’t do.”

Terry has gotten to the point where he is comfortable with their teasing and even throws the jibes back at them. Like tonight, he responded to Dad’s comment about noise with, “Just get some earplugs already!” The look on dad’s face was priceless. He was stunned and then broke out laughing.


In my room, we fell into my bed and started making out and petting. He was learning where all my buttons are located. Many of them I hadn’t known until he found them. There was the way he would kiss my neck, nibble my ear, caress my breasts, and drag is fingers up my inner thighs, to name a few. When the kissing became more frantic, I got up and turned on my stereo. I had the soundtrack from The Full Monty in the CD player. I set it for track #3, “You can leave your hat on,” and started to do a striptease for him.

I moved and swayed to the beat, teasing him as I pulled my flannel shirt open with a firm tug starting at the tails, but not popping the last snap, leaving it mostly open, but loosely hanging and covering my breasts. I then undid my belt and pulled it out and dropped it to the floor, behind me, followed by unbuttoning my Levi Button fly jeans much the same way I had undone my top.

Looking him in the eyes, I slowly turned around and started pushing them down my legs, bending over as I went, knees unbent. I was making sure he got a good view of my ass as I exposed it to him. His growl made me giggle in delight.

Once past my thighs, I started alternatingly bending my knees to as I pushed them down and stepped out of my jeans and kicked them to the side. I watched him from between my legs as I did this, knowing he loved the way my ass moved.

Terry often wears an OSU ball cap. Tonight, I had ‘borrowed’ it and was wearing it for the song. I used it as part of my striptease. If it had been possible, I would have used it to cover my tits, without using my hands. Instead, I held it in my hand as I removed my bra, keeping my tits out of sight.

Terry hadn’t been inactive this whole time. He had shucked off his jeans, shirt, tee, and well everything. Then he had laid back in repose to watch me as he stroked his cock slowly, which turned me on even more than I had been.

This ended up being too much for me to ignore. I dropped the hat and launched myself at him. He helped me remove my panties, and began kissing me all over, working his way to my hot moist center. We were soon in a sixty-nine, with me on top. All through this, the music continued; I had the CD player set to random and repeat.

I allowed myself to be taken to heaven by his eager worship of my pussy. I would alternate from pressing back against his face and gobbling his fat sausage to the root, which always made him shudder in delight. Tonight, I was on fire. I came multiple times from his oral attentions. Eventually, I focused on his pleasure and was bobbing up and down his shaft. I licked and sucked his cock with enthusiasm borne of the pleasure he had given me. I soon had him filling my mouth with his cum, which I swallowed.

I kept at it until he was fully erect, again. Getting Terry hard again was easy; he never fully softened. Once he was fully erect, I spun around and drove my cunt down on his cock. Leaning forward, I kissed him. He’s learned to accept such kisses soon after I’ve swallowed his cum.

I began to grind my pussy on his cock, my clit getting nicely stimulated by our pelvic bones pressing together with the motion of our bodies. His hands found my ass and playfully groped and smacked it. Then, out of the blue, one of his fingers found and started to tease my tight little asshole.

I broke our kiss and lifted into look in his eyes. This wasn’t something he’d done before, but I was all systems go for some back door action.

“If you want my ass, you can have it. I love anal play, baby.”

Terry grinned up at me, “I’ve wanted to fuck your ass for a while now, Billie. Are you sure?”

“Oh, I’m sure. But, you’ll have to wait a few minutes. I need to prep for it,” I told him.

“What do you mean?”

“Two things, hon. One, I need to cleanse. I hate messes and don’t want anything to get where it doesn’t belong. Also, once that’s done, I’ll lube up my ass so you can pound me without worry.”

“Okay, I get it. Not something I really want to help with. That’s okay, right?”

“No, it’s fine. Just keep yourself hard, so you’re ready when I’m done. It’s going to take about 15 minutes.”

“That long?”

“If you want it done right, and not end up with surprised that aren’t conducive to good sex, yes.”

“Sounds good. Kiss me and give me something to think about while I wait here missing you.”

I kissed him and sauntered into my ensuite, closed the door and prepared myself to a good ass fucking. Once I was clean, I grabbed the lube and wand and carefully prepped my ass. He would find my ass welcoming and accessible, just the way I prefer it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.