From an Outie to an Innie
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2019 by Diederik Rask

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Curses, blessings, wishes. William is about to become Billie on his 15th birthday. It isn't something his mother would have wished upon him, but there is no choice. Fortunately, for Billie, growing up bi goes a long way to making the transformation easier than it otherwise might have been.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Transformation  

The month of September 1997 will haunt me for a long time. I would wish that no other woman in my school is assaulted as I was. Even as narrow a scope as that wish would be, it would not be one that could be granted. Limitations stink.

I was lucky. I recorded the incident and managed to come away unscathed (physically). I took the sexual assault on me by a high profile sports ‘god’ and made it my personal mission to change the thinking in my school about the reasoning behind Male Athlete Privilege.

It started with enlisting my mother’s help. We went through the school’s rules and regulations, and those of the school district as well. We worked to determine where changes should be made and how best to make them. I wasn’t looking to vilify anyone. I desired to make school a safe place for everyone. Gender was not core to my mission. Ending of assault, be it bullying, sexual, or any kind of harassment was the goal.

We worked weekends due to school and work, and it took us the better part of the semester to complete. When the work was as complete as we could make it on our own, we invited friends and their parents over to give us their input on it. Most were positive in their responses, though a few were not. We managed to work things out and got them on board, too. They worried that their children could be negatively affected. The bad apples were in the clear minority, and thus it was unlikely that their children were not going to run afoul of the changes we were proposing to take to the school board.

It took a lot of effort to get the changes enacted. I got the newspapers in town involved, organized a student letter campaign from the third grade up to the twelfth grade. Then there were the parents who got involved and started a phone campaign, too. The pressure was enough to get the changes enacted, once the lawyers ensured the school board that it was a good idea. The downside was that the changes would not go into effect until next school year.

We were careful to use wording that included terms like, “consensual” so that someone couldn’t start trouble for a couple that might have got a little too enthusiastic. Heavy displays of affection were still frowned upon on school property, but that didn’t mean someone should face more than a warning or detention.


Other than my rocky start with Geometry, I have since passed all my quizzes and tests, with ease. I never aced one of them, as I purposely missed something on every test. Usually something minor, but enough to get a low A. I had no desire to be the top student. No Valedictorian or Salutatorian for me, thank you very much.

October is one of my favorite months. I love Holloween so much! There are haunted houses, costumes, and the decorations. I decided to be a sexy witch this year. Well, as sexy as mom and dad would allow.

From my not so original idea to be a witch, I ended up being a Greecian Demi-Goddess with my bright copper locks plaited down the right side of my head with realistic-looking plastic vines woven in. My head was topped off with a realistic looking plastic vine crown. My toga was long enough to pass muster at school, and I can shorten the length of it with the belt we devised for it. My legs were sexy looking in a pair of open-toed sandals with leather wraps up the calves.

That outfit prompted get quite a workout with both mom and dad at home when I modeled it for them both for the first time. We ended up in their room, the Sunday before Holloween, in the afternoon. I can honestly say that I will never become bored with my father’s cock, nor my mother’s talented tongue and fingers.

This year, Holloween was on a Friday, and we were permitted to wear our costumes to school, provided they were within the school’s dress code. As we had designed my toga to reach down to my knees, if that was desired, I could wear mine without a problem.

There were a lot of great costumes, this year. We have a few brainiacs who have gotten into creating outfits for many school events, and others they sell based on their favorite Anime characters. Some of their offerings were, like mine, just within the school’s dress code requirements. Cynthia Long created an outfit based on Major from Ghost in the Shell. It was one outfit that skirted the rules in the extreme. She only got away with it by wearing a full-length raincoat with it.

My outfit seemed to have quite the effect on Drake, who managed to get me to a vacant room where he bent me over the teacher’s desk and fucked me good and hard. I ended up five minutes late for Biology and was marked tardy for the first time this year, with a cunt full of cum.

I’m reasonably confident that Miss Than was aware that my delay in getting to class on time was not for the reason I gave. Fortunately, for me, she let it slide. I was one of her best students, which may have been why. It could also be something else from the way she looked at me. It was as if she hungered for me. The looks she gave me today had me squirming in my seat.

I hadn’t had time to clean up much before getting to class; however, but I was wearing a pad. My pad kept the mess confined if not all of the aromatic evidence. Between Biology and Geometry, I managed to get to the bathroom and clean up a bit more and made it to class on time. Most guys aren’t aware that women were pads most of the time. They aren’t just for periods. We leak. In some cases, it’s a little urine, but in my situation, I’m often moist which would lead to spotting my panties without them.

When we finished with PE, Raquel came over to my place for the first time. She keeps her helmet in her locker, just in case. Otherwise, I would have had to get Henry to drive her over and then back to her house. As if! Besides, Henry didn’t stay the extra 30 minutes we did for our workouts. By the time we finished, he was home and doing his schoolwork so that he could go out with his friends that evening. Other than supper, we would be unlikely to see him.

Raquel and I worked on biology in my room. We were getting well acquainted with the female anatomy. Tonight, we were working on erogenous zones and tactile responses. Our hands-on study session lasted for about 90 minutes. By the time it was over, we both needed a shower. Having your own ensuite is an excellent thing. Though, there was lots more slippery fun in there, too.

I invited Raquel to stay for supper, and she called home and received permission from her father. My family never had a problem with me asking a friend to stay for supper, and they always treated them well.

Henry must have been in his own world because he barely noticed Raquel. How could you ignore such a gorgeous Amazon warrior? Dad most definitely took notice of her, though he didn’t stare. When I dropped her off at home, after dinner, she told me she was aware that my father was looking at her. She wasn’t bothered at all. In truth, I think it turned her on. I wanted so badly to kiss her before taking off, but I had to settle for a hug and air kisses.


After dinner, I took Raquel back to her place and then headed off to a party I’d been invited to attend. The party was being put on by one of the Cheerleaders at her house. My house is a good size with rooms for all three kids to have their own rooms. Beth’s house was more like a small mansion. It included a covered pool and a sauna, a large recreational room with a snooker table, a few arcade games that used tokens that were in bowls next to them on a stand, and other amenities.

The rec-room was downstairs. Its footprint was almost the full breadth of the upstairs, with a section for utilities, heating, and central A/C. There were also two separate 1/4 bathrooms. It was in those two, not quite closet, bathrooms that I got intimately acquainted with a few individuals.

Among my wishes, for my safety and privacy, is one that prevents anyone from communicating, directly, or indirectly, to anyone but myself anything concerning anything intimate that happened between us. That made it easy for me to give in to my baser instincts and allow myself to be led into either of those rooms for a nice little romp.

The first to get up the nerve to take me on was Beth, the one holding the party. She separated me from the crowd on the premise that she needed to have a private word with me.

I sometimes think back to times like that and wonder if I don’t have some particular pheromone attracting such interest in me. Everything I’ve read says that we do not produce pheromones in any useful quantities. Yet, I seem to have an effect on people that leads to them propositioning me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.