From an Outie to an Innie - Cover

From an Outie to an Innie

Copyright© 2019 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Curses, blessings, wishes. William is about to become Billie on his 15th birthday. It isn't something his mother would have wished upon him, but there is no choice. Fortunately, for Billie, growing up bi goes a long way to making the transformation easier than it otherwise might have been.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Transformation  

My first month of school was nothing to shout home about. My extracurricular activities were a whole different story. I’ve already mentioned the fun interlude that I shared with Raquel. Sadly, we couldn’t make that happen as often as we would have liked. For all of September, that was the only time we were able to get together like that.

Geometry did not start on a sound footing for me. I almost ended up having to drop it. The prudent use of a wish has since to allowed me to be better able to assimilate and understand all information that I would be taking in. I purposely worded it to be very open ended, but it was within the guidelines and was allowed.

If I had included the term “use” in the wish, then it would not have been allowable. As it is, anything that has to do with education is wide open. I can learn, assimilate, and use it. I cannot watch the stock market and figure out its trends and use that to make money. That also pertains to medicine, pharmacology, and other things I could eventually learn because right now, they are not part of my educational plan.

I did find out that it does pertain to human interactions, expressions, body language. Not the underlying psychology, but enough to be able to understand the world around me better than ever before. Thinking back on that, I’ve come to believe that it was intentional. This new understanding of human interactions makes a lot of things obvious to me. Sure, I can tell who is into who; and I can tell who’s cheating on who; and who to avoid. It may not have helped me with the rapist, but if I could see someone like that in the future coming towards me, I would be able to tell ahead of time. I’ve also come to realize that it is far more than simple observation should permit. Gotta love the Djinn.

Once I got my Geometry sorted out and improved my grades overall, school was that much better. I even came to understand the proper use of all the machines and how to get the best results out of them. I could not use my knowledge to help anyone else, because that would have created a legal problem if someone taking my advice/instruction got hurt at school.

If only I could wish for an Einsteinian IQ. That, however, is not possible. So, I have to be happy with the limits I much work within.

Drake and I were able to get a little time together, here and there, outside of school. He treats me well, but we understand that we’re not dating; we are friends with benefits. He’s a bit naive. That young man actually believes that my parents have no clue what we’re doing up in my room. My mom and pop are very well aware. They also know that I’m safe from disease and pregnancy. So, what goes on in my room is with their blessing. Can’t tell Drake that, though. I think he’d faint.

While Drake is nowhere nearly as well endowed as my dad, (who is outside of porn stars?), he has enough meat for my liking. He did worry a bit at first when I went to suck his cock. What guy isn’t going to flinch a little when the person has literally bitten part of a guy’s cock off? His hesitation didn’t last long. The first time I slid down his full length and started humming, he was all mine.

He did learn how to pet my pussy and my tits properly. I do like the occasional firm and sometimes rough grope, but mostly, I prefer sweet caresses, gentle but firm squeezes, and the like. I enjoy a nice slow circular motion with two or three fingers on my clit to stimulate it, and I really love it when he eases two fingers into me as he kisses me with as much passion as he can muster.

So, for the first month of school, I had Drake over three times. Each time was a Saturday afternoon. I was always careful to make sure I had all my school assignments taken care of before he was to come over. That was one of the conditions my parents put on my having friends like Drake over for a fuck.

Speaking of fucks, like most guys, Drake has seen too many porn videos. I had to break him of the idea that sex the way they do it in those vids is a good idea. Most of the time they are uncomfortable and are only good for a camera view. I had mom get me a personal copy of “The Joy of Sex” which I gave to him to study and return. I was introduced to it by my mother. She wanted me to be correctly informed. I love my mother.

My favorite way to fuck Drake is to get him seated on my chair, but not my rolling desk chair, on a towel. I then spend a few minutes teasing him doing a striptease to something along the lines of “Baby you can keep your hat on.” A lapdance accompanies this striptease with a little cock sucking tossed in.

By the time I’m down to my birthday suit, his cock is slick with my spit, and my pussy is drooling from anticipation. I then take hold of that lovely piece of man meat and guide it into my wet cunt as I straddle him, face to face.

Once he’s slotted in, and ease down on him. He wraps his arms around me as we start to kiss. I thrust my hips slowly back and forth. My hands go from tangled in his hair, and I french him with abandon, to grasping his shoulders as I fuck myself on his shaft like I have eight seconds on a bull. I like the control I have in this position and the ability to watch his face as he goes over the edge. Knowing that I’m responsible for making him cum is a heady experience. Cum faces are not pretty, but knowing you are the cause of them makes them one of the most perfect sights I can imagine.

I can usually keep going for another minute or so after he comes before he is too soft to stay in me. Sometimes I get off, and sometimes I don’t. I always finish fucking him by sucking his cock clean and then kissing him.

Yeah, he wasn’t too happy the first time I did that. I happily explained that if he wanted a girl to suck his cock and let him cum in her mouth (swallowing or not), he better learn to be happy about kissing her afterward. That did not mean he had to accept being snowballed unless I genuinely wanted to dominate him at some point. He still isn’t fond of it but has learned that there are some things worth putting up with if he wants to keep enjoying the pleasures a woman can provide him.

I can go on and on about favorite positions, but I’ll leave those for another time.

The one thing that is a little difficult for me, at school, is to not out Raquel or myself as having a sexual interest in other females. What happens between individuals should stay between them. This is especially important in the southern states like Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and so forth.

It wouldn’t matter if I were having an affair with half the team. It’s okay, as long as you keep it between the people directly involved. If you act in a way in public, which includes at school, that outs yourself or another, you can be sure you’re going to regret it.

The reason it is difficult for me is the way I respond to Raquel. I do my best to act the same as always because people would notice if I stopped looking at her. We still, and I mean the majority of females, look at one another. We size each other up and compare our bodies. It’s just what women do. It was among many of the lessons I’ve learned in my first 60 days as a woman.


That covers most of the interesting parts of September, but not all of them. Catching Carrie and Tom fucking like bunnies in the laundry room of the field house was quite fun. Carrie just told him to keep fucking her when he stopped and started to pull out. I had to put in my two cents and cheered him on.

“Yeah, Tommy. Give it to her. Fuck her until she walks funny!”

Carrie’s response was, “Will you shut the fucking door if you’re going to watch?”

So, I closed the door and just smiled at them, and Carrie whispered something in his ear that got him pounding her like mad. She later told me what she said was that he should imagine me sucking his cum out of her cunt and cleaning his cock off with my mouth after they finished. I don’t know if either of them would actually go there, but guys do like girl on girl action. I left before they came to their conclusion, locking the door behind me.

A much less pleasant experience was when one of the Varsity Football players thought he could lay his hands on me. I’m lucky I did not get expelled for sending him to the ER and ending his football career.

He’s one of those good looking fuckers who has the body of Adonis but the brain of a beagle. He’s surprisingly good at football, but he’ll never make it in college. He’s just too damned dense. He was also used to getting away with that shit. I put an end to that.

I had been bent over at my locker swapping out books between lunch and the fourth period when Lothario (not his actual name) came up behind me and grabbed my hips and started dry humping me and laughing about it. I responded by first pulling out my micro recorder and began recording. I then stood up and told him to back off and leave me alone. If he had been intelligent enough at that moment to walk away, nothing would have happened. That wasn’t the case.

“Aww, come on sexy. You know you want it, dressed like that with that short sexy skirt, thigh high stockings, heels. You’re just advertising that you want some good hard dick.” He followed that with a laugh. His friends, who at first were happy to laugh with him were now backing up.

“Dude, back off man. You don’t want to mess with her. That’s the chick Drake told everyone about. The one who was nearly raped.”

“Ha, bet she was dressed like this, then, too,” said Lathario, which he followed up with a hand reaching up to grab my tit. That was the end of it. I lost my sanity right then and there. Everything he said was captured by my micro recorder, which would later save my ass.

I did two things in succession. The first was to grab his hand with both of mine and twist it fiercely until there was a crack. The knuckles aren’t supposed to touch the back of the wrist. The second was to slam my knee into his balls. His screams didn’t even make me flinch. Others were scrambling to get away from us at that point.

He dropped to his knees, and I kicked him in the junk again, and he fell to his side and curled up into the fetal position. It may not have left me with an easy target, but I do play soccer. I may be a goalie, but I still have to know how to handle a ball. So, I handled his, with my feet. I dribble his shit across the fucking floor.

Someone, one of the coaches I was later told, pulled me off him and dragged me to the office, where I had to wait for my parents. One of them, at least. I used the pay phone and called my mother told them what had happened. That prompted mom to grab the police report about the attempted rape and to get ahold of our family’s lawyer to meet us at the school.

I didn’t get back to any of my classes for the rest of the day. Instead, I was in the office, or a conference room as I waited. The principal tried to get me to talk and admit to assaulting the fucker. I refused, and he threatened to expel me. As before, I was recording everything. I had my micro-recorder out in plain view, and I made a show of turning it on in front of them. They were so going to regret the way they were treating me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.