From an Outie to an Innie - Cover

From an Outie to an Innie

Copyright© 2019 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Curses, blessings, wishes. William is about to become Billie on his 15th birthday. It isn't something his mother would have wished upon him, but there is no choice. Fortunately, for Billie, growing up bi goes a long way to making the transformation easier than it otherwise might have been.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Transformation  

I awoke the next morning feeling refreshed. The first thing I did, upon waking up, was to reach down to my morning wood. That’s when I remembered last night. There was no morning wood and never again would be.

Learning that your best friend has disappeared, forever, is traumatic. How I kept from screaming in terror is beyond my understanding. I sure wanted to, but nothing came out. It took me about five minutes to calm down.

I may not have had morning wood, but I still had a bladder, and it was feeling full. I had no desire to pee myself, so I got out of bed, forgetting that I only had on a pair of boxers and headed down the hall to the bathroom.

I suppose I was lucky that neither my brother nor father was up and about when I made that trip. I don’t know how my brother would have acted, but I’m sure that dad would have had words for me running half-naked around the house.

In the bathroom, I sat down to relieve myself and learned my first lesson about being a woman. The urethra does not extend past the labia. It’s one thing to know it as part of human anatomy and another to live it. In case you didn’t know, as most guys don’t, a woman’s labia are not always open. The labia are usually pressed together. This means that when a woman pees, it won’t come out as a stream, the way it does for the guys. Instead, it gets sprayed out. I can tell you that this is disconcerting when you’ve spent your entire life peeing as a male. In the future, I would make it a point to spread my legs, part my labia and pee that way. I was also going to ask my mother to get me a “GoGirl” female urination device to use when not at home.

Using the bathroom was not a problem, in general. It’s natural. I would just have to remember never to wipe back to front. I have no desire to get an infection from doing so. What is a problem is a woman’s first menstruation. As I sat there on the toilet, I got cramps. They weren’t bad, and at first, I thought they were gas, or a strong need to move my bowels. That was not the case.

As I sat there, I felt something migrating from within me down my labia. That was followed by a soft plop and then another and another. I parted my legs, looked down and nearly fainted. I was bleeding. It occurred to me, after a moment, that I had just started my monthly cycle. That was both a relief and a bit disgusting. Yeah, it’s natural, but that doesn’t make it enjoyable, you know. Not unless you thought you might be pregnant. Even then, it is possible for a woman to be preggers and menstruate.

Other than those first minor cramps, I had no other problems connected with menstruation. I did realize I might have a different issue. If I’m on my period, then I will need something to keep me from making a huge mess. I looked under the sink and found mom’s pads and took one. If I’d been wearing jockey style briefs, instead of boxers, I could have put the pad in those. As it was, I couldn’t even use the pad as I was dressed.

I sighed, wiped myself clean, closed and flushed the toilet, and washed my hands. I then brushed my teeth and hoped in the shower.

It was only then, in the shower that I began to explore my body. It was familiar and new to be all at once. I could tell that I was still 5’10”, but my weight was a bit less, due to the differences between a male and female body. My legs were well muscled, as were my glutes. My abs were solid, but you could not see a six-pack through the light layer of fat there. I wasn’t fat, but I had some fat on me. It was just enough to make me look softer rather than a gym rat. I don’t think I could have wished for better fingers or toes. They were all nicely formed with straight nails. This was something I could appreciate as my toes had been less than my favorite part of my male self. I didn’t have toe-nails on my little toes, but something that was more like a corn growing there. Now, I had nails I know some girls would kill for.

My arms were solid and toned, as well, though not to the degree my legs were. My back was, best as I could tell, just as well muscled as the rest of me. The one thing that did not seem muscular was my chest. Oh, I still had strong muscles under there, for a woman, but they weren’t visible with the set of very firm, very sensitive mammaries jutting out from my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.