The Controller's Folly - Cover

The Controller's Folly

Copyright© 2019 by Buster

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A woman at the end of her rope makes a humiliating decision. A man with unnatural powers to bend the minds of others chooses a new victim. This noir tale takes one woman through the gauntlet of carnal lust threatening to break her will and to the sensual fate that awaits her.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Slavery   Fiction   Crime   Body Swap   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Revenge   Slow  

Emily woke up in the morning with the queer unfamiliar sensation of not being in the right place. She stat up with a start, pulling the sheet to cover her chest, only to remember that she had nothing to cover. For the second morning in a row, she was Preston-Emily.

She swung by the master bedroom to see her body, still at respite. She looked so peaceful lying there, a swell in Emily’s heart made her want to go and hug herself. But that was not herself. It was her body, but it was inhabited by Preston. The only time she felt safe looking in on herself was when she was asleep. She’d almost lost her freedom right away after getting it back.


Two nights ago, she’d dove into Preston’s body and taken control of it. She’d pulled his soul into her body when she’d tricked him into possessing her to feel her ‘joy’. She didn’t have a plan, she’d no idea it was going to work out like that, she’d just had known that she couldn’t think when she was in her body and that the last time he’d connected to her so strongly, she had felt out of body. Then, in the moment, she felt the first strangeness of being someone new. The ground was in the wrong place, it was too far down for one. Still she didn’t have time to think of that, her body was wracking itself in orgasm in front of her.

Emily’s body couldn’t speak, it was just spasming and heaving in pleasure.

She looked to her right to see Katerina, whose eyes always seemed to drip with a smattering of hatred. Emily wondered what he could have done to her to make her like that.

Katerina turned to her. “Master?”

Emily blinked, thinking, ‘Right, Master, I’m Preston.’ “Yes,” his voice rumbled from her chest, “yes, right uhm.”

Emily’s body calmed down just enough for her to gasp, “You ... you ... Bitch, what have you ... ooooh, done to me?”

Candace gasped, “Don’t talk to master like that.”

Katerina seemingly thankful the new girl had transgressed so quickly, “Master, shall we punish her for her impudence?”

“Punish? Punish, yes- no, wait no!”

Candace and Katerina both turned to ‘him’ with confused looks. Master was acting rather strange. Emily had to think fast, she couldn’t tell them the truth just yet, what if they were too far gone? Stockholm Syndrome was certainly a likelihood given the way this man could make them feel.

Emily’s naked body waved her fingers at the two women but nothing happened. Emily inside Preston felt relief as she knew for the first moment that he was trapped without his powers. She smiled, almost ready to laugh at her utter triumph. That’s when she began to feel the pull.

The real Preston inside her body had sat up and was leaning forward. Her own eyes bore into Emily’s with intensity and Emily could feel his presence, powerful, commanding, and domineering. Emily’s palms went cold and she knew the freedom that she’d just won was fast slipping away. With Herculean effort, she turned her head aside to Candace and whispered, “Make her cum.”

Candace smiled, oblivious to the struggle between Emily and Preston.

Emily was losing, she could feel herself slipping, but she struggled to hold on until Candace sat down and tweaked Emily’s body’s nipples. She gasped and the pull of the connection was broken.

Emily asked - no ordered Katerina to go help Candace in her duties.

“Master?”

Emily added, “Don’t question me, I want this woman cumming non-stop. And get her into the master bedroom while you’re at it.”

“Don’t you want to take your new slave?”

Emily paused, feeling all of the intense hatred at the man in her body and thought about what he might say. “She hasn’t earned the right to my cock yet. Begone with her.”

Okay, maybe the begone had been much. Emily turned away from herself and felt much clearer. With her body gone and Candace and Katerina occupied, she finally had a moment to think. Being around him was dangerous. He still had some kind of connection to her, if she wasn’t careful, she’d be back locked inside her body trapped in debauched pleasure.

Lonnie came up to him. She touched his shoulder tenderly and offered herself to him, pulling her negligee off her shoulder, “Master? Are you okay?”

Emily turned to Lonnie and for the first time, she saw. It wasn’t like anything she’d seen before, it was like an aura but with structure. This girl had her mind and soul warped so much, it looked like lattice work and hackery, her soul was exposed to the open air and she could see all the tinkering he’d done. Emily’s heart sunk with pity for this you woman who now felt compelled to expose herself to men whenever she could amid a whole host of other compulsions. “Oh my god, you poor poor woman, what has he done to you.” She embraced this woman as a sister and kissed her on the top of her head.

“Master, why are you crying? Have I displeased you?”

“Oh no, Lonnie, no, you’re fine. You’re ... you’re going to be okay. I promise.”

Emily knew it was true. She didn’t know quite how to do it yet, but whatever power Preston had, it was in her now. It wasn’t tied to Preston, it was tied to this body, a body he’d abandoned. She could fix this. She could make this right, and she owed it to her sisters. Emily looked outside to the lights of New York and thought about what would happen if she were to leave now. She smiled and shook her head. That was not who she was. She wiped the tears from his face and smiled at the small woman in his arms. She closed up the negligee and said, “Come on, let’s see if we can’t start making things better.”

Emily had sat with Lonnie carefully dismantling the odd hacks and twists on her mind. At first it was easy, picking a few things apart. Her overheated pleasure spots finally stopped firing. It seemed that the physical sensation changes were low hanging fruit. But the haphazard lattice work in her mind was something else. She began to tug at it, but when she did, Lonnie’s whole mind flashed and throbbed red. Emily immediately withdrew and caught Lonnie’s face contorted with agony.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I’m so so sorry, honey, are you okay?”

Lonnie gasped for breath, her hands quivering as she calmed herself. The moment seemed to last for eternity to Emily, she felt terror that she’d broken the poor girl. At last, Lonnie spoke, “You aren’t Him are you?”

Emily searched for a good lie, but just decided it was best to take a leap of faith. Her hesitation had probably given her away anyway. “No, I’m not Him.”

“I knew it,” she sniffed and rubbed her nose. “Master is always more forceful. You were ... gentle.”

She smiled, and his voice spoke, “I didn’t want to hurt you anymore than he already has. How do you feel?”

She nodded, “Better, I think. A little sharper, maybe? Also, I don’t feel the need to jump your bones for the first time in months, so that’s something,” She smiled, “I mean unless you want to.”

Emily frowned.

“Sorry, force of habit, I think. I’m not sure. It’s still a little hard to think.”

Emily smiled and patted her hands, “That’s okay, take your time.”

“So then, you’re Emily, right?”

She nodded again, “And you’re free. You are free to go anytime you want.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.