Sword Saint Book Two (Incomplete) - Cover

Sword Saint Book Two (Incomplete)

Copyright© 2019 by Shaddoth

Chapter 12: Dinner and a Night Out

Leaving Kassandra’s Temple interior with a spring in my step, I ran into Emily.

“Would you like to go to dinner with me?”

“Sure, just let me wash up first.”

“Ok, I’ll wait here for you.” I waited while she hurried in to the temple. A few minutes later she came out and I was still floating on cloud nine.

“You seem unusually chipper.” She commented as we were leaving the grounds.

“I was blessed by Mother Browynn and Our Lady responded.” I gave her a large grin.

“Oh, that makes sense.” She grinned back, “where are we going?”

“I only know one good restaurant, so I’d like to go there.” That was the one that Megan and I went to, and one of the few that I knew about.

“Lead on then,” she gestured and I did.

I asked her about her duties today. My friendly older Sister responded that she instructed an intermediate class and that Dina spoke out more than usual, helping the students. Which pleased her. We were early enough that the dining room was fairly empty, we chose a window table.

We bantered back and forth for most of the meal, her mostly teasing me about the two girls that have me wrapped around their fingers. I couldn’t deny her accusations as much as I wanted to. So, I changed the subject not to subtly, which she gave me a big grin letting me know what I was doing.

“Tomorrow, you will be taking Sister Cynthia’s classes.”

“Why?” She asked between bites of her delicious Chicken Marcella which she let me have a taste of.

“I will be healing her again.” The ‘again’ sparked her interest and demanded the whole story on how I nearly crippled her when I first arrived. She was not pleased with my story and called me ‘a low hanging dick’ for my actions. I agreed with her and told her so. That was why I made it a point to seek out and apologize to Sister Cynthia, with an offer to heal the wound I caused. I expected it to take all of our combined energy and knock us out for the day.

Emily was still not pleased with me, telling me so at length.

“This happened when I first appeared on this world, I was still learning who I was and she was hostile. I admit that I did something dumb and am trying to make up for it.” She grunted and her level of hostility noticeably dropped. For which I was glad, I liked this Sister and really didn’t want her mad at me.

We finished dinner and had brandies while we quietly unwound. I paid the bill and we separated at the door with telling each other that we would see one another tomorrow.

I came home to an empty house, the girls were still next door so I went outside and worked on my complex form that Kassandra taught me. It was difficult with a good dinner and the after dinner drink didn’t help my smoothness. After a half hour I gave up and then noticed Chandra and Celia both seated watching me.

“Your turn Chandra, get up here and start stretching.” While she was doing that, I approached Celia and asked her if she had a good dinner. She blushed and nodded.

“What did you talk about?”

“Lady Janice wanted to know about our trip.” Obviously skipping something or pretty much everything. There was no way in hell that either Chandra or Celia would escape that woman’s clutches until she found out everything that she wanted to know.

“Anything else?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

She just shook her head in an obvious lie. I knew what to do with her lies, sitting down next to my reluctant girlfriend, I snatched an arm forcing her over my lap. She squeeled ‘no!’ As I wrapped up her arms in my left hand. I raised her skirts and growled, “count.” As I smacked her on her panty covered bottom.

“Why?” she cried. Smack

“Because you lied to me, now count.” Smack

“One,” Smack “two,” Smack “three,” Smack “four,” Smack “five.” Then I covered her back up and sat her down.

“If you did want to tell me say so, don’t lie. All right?” I asked trying to ignore her nipples that were trying to poke holes in the bodice of her dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.