The Godgranddaughter's Lover - Cover

The Godgranddaughter's Lover

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 4: Meeting Ada

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Meeting Ada - "What do the Vinters buy/Half so precious as what they sell?" When the Godgranddaughter, designated as the heiress of her mother's courtesan enterprise, is trained in the erotic arts and their teaching, and then picks her own special lover, the results will be spectacular.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Crime   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Alternate History   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution  

Horatius rang my doorbell. “Ready, sir? I’ve had Miss Annamarie wait in the car, guarded by Abigail and Cath.

“Sir, with what will be your greater concern about security, we’re going to have to do something more than a simple doorbell. Even an intercom would be a start, but I’d prefer a camera, electronically controlled door, and panic button.” When he ushered me into the back of the crew limo, Annamarie had not only two lethal and lovely guards, but two more women for our pleasure -- and theirs. When I saw Dolores, I thought, “white trash, in the nicest possible way.” She was a tall, strapping, leggy, woman, with big hair and big breasts. Abigail was tall, slender, graceful, and of Asian heritage. I guessed she was American-born with our nutrition. Even sitting still, she gave a sense of readiness and movement. Annamarie told me, “Dolores and Abigail will go with you for your meeting. They are most available for whatever you and Mom want to do--in this context, I should say, Ada.

“I’m going to come in for introductions, and then go do other things for a while so you can interact with Ada.” Annamarie, smiling, organized us into a little procession, with her at my side, Abigail and Dolores behind, and Horatius ringing up the rear.

Expectations

Physical presentation always starts me thinking of expectations. My instant perception of Ada was that she was physically vary attractive and enhanced that with provocative clothing. Quickly, I found she was as intelligent and decisive as her daughter, if not more so. “Merlin, I’m very pleased to meet you, given all I’ve heard about your mind. I’m a sapiosexual. You also have a nice body.”

“Both apply to me as well: for serious attraction, a potential partner has to be intelligent. Annamarie’s brain is as hot as her boobs.”

“Oh, I’m so glad you sensed that the vernacular was right for our talking now. I know that you can describe my mammary glands and supporting structures, as well as their Tanner V stage of development, but there’s no need to do so.” Her laugh was deeper than Annamarie’s. She was extremely comfortable with it. Ada wore a silk suit in a rich blue, almost electric. Her hair, in a short cap, was a brighter red than her daughter’s. I found it vaguely amusing that her face, with most elegant, upper-class features and makeup, was dusted with freckles.

“Medical description of your mammaries, no. But to speak of them as elegant mountain majesties, down which I’d like my tongue to ski--that’s another matter. They are lovely, but you’ve probably heard that after a face, I’m most attracted to legs and hips. You display yours most wonderfully.

“I do sing a bit, so if you like, I can pay homage with the Bob Hope ‘Thanks for the mammaries’.”

Her skirt fell to mid-thigh, or perhaps a little above. Her warm tan hose still revealed solid muscles. Ada gestured him to a pair of facing loveseats. When she sat, she put one foot, clad in an electric blue, silver-tipped Come Fuck Me (CFM) ankle-strapped pump, on an ottoman. I didn’t have to take an odd position to see up her skirt, to what appeared to be a pussy deliciously bald below a delta of red hair. “Do take a good look, Merlin. Like Liza Visser, I enjoy appreciation. Now, I think you’ll get elegance, power, and general appeal. When we know one another better, you can enjoy my lust. As far as male body parts, yes, after the face, I enjoy legs and butt.

“I like the way you’re presenting yourself. I don’t assume things that flatter your body, as distinct from being fashionable, suggest that you’re gay.”

“On the other hand, Ada, if people have to spend years in the closet, they may use the time to perfect their wardrobes.” She clapped her hands and laughed, delighted.

She continued, “Tonight, we’re not scening or doing fantasy. It’s no secret that sex is at the heart of what Annamarie and I, and our friends, do. You and I have to be sexually comfortable, or nothing will work. I don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t be, and yes, I understand that you have little practical experience but lots of book knowledge.

You and I will play as consenting adults. Annamarie may join us later, but in her normal persona. If everyone agrees, you may be her partner and lover, within rules of open relationships.

“Let me be blunt, in a hopefully pleasant way. Some of our customers like incest. Annamarie and I, and other mother-daughter pairs, will do scenes like that. We’d like you to enjoy that with us purely for bonding and pleasure, but, if things call for it, you could do brother-sister, mother-children, or mother-son.

“Annamarie and I agreed that she would correct your oral and vaginal virginities, but I’d like to introduce you to other acts. If we find each other compatible, I can easily see us as frequent partners.

“My daughter told me that she warned you that once in, there’s no way out, certainly if it involves informing. Nevertheless, even before that, you and I need to be compatible on multiple levels: intellectual, organizational, and, of course, sexual.

“Annamarie relieved you of your oral-receptive and vaginal virginity. She reluctantly agreed to let me initiate you anally. “ I gasped in anticipation. “My dear Annamarie, please excuse yourself for a while. I don’t want you to distract him.

“Shall we start getting comfortable physically with one another? We can have helpers or more participants, but I suggest we start having actual sex just with one another. Beyond that, we can have pretty much anyone you have met as a playmate. For now, I’m going to ask Dolores to help us.

Deep-seated education

“Unless you’re kinkier than I am, anything pleasantly anal requires scrupulous hygiene. I’m fine with piss play but haven’t the slightest personal interest in scat. I don’t have any friends that do.

“I do find that water sports can be both a nice thing in and of themselves, as well as anal preparation. We’ll send plumbers to your house to bring them up to our standard, where every toilet has a built-in bidet or one next to it.

“What I’d like to suggest is that the two of us adjourn to a bathroom, where, at the least, I can give you a show. If you find it pleasant, we can intensify what I do for you, and eventually, what you do for me. After such things, we’ll thoroughly clean each other anally.

“I have one of the world’s expert anal educators with us. Oh, I’m fine about initiating penis-in-anus and oral-to-anus, but we’d be much better off being guided by an expert with toys. I’m not especially interested in fisting, but she can teach it.”

“From my limited direct experience, to say nothing of video, toys are fun. Annamarie, Cath, and Diane seem to be enthusiastic.”

“What I’d like to do to start is get you comfortable with the idea that I am utterly open to physical intimacy, as well as wanting to have sex. Those aren’t exactly the same thing. Emotional intimacy, and personal loyalty, are yet additional matters.

“I will say this: my daughter would very much like to have you as a friend, with the associated emotional intimacy. That makes me very happy, as I think I can trust you not to hurt her. She hasn’t opened up to many people. You and I could wind up just being friends with benefits.” She grinned. “Incredible benefits, though.”

“Ada, I’m honored by those thoughts. I’m trying to figure this all out. You seem to have guessed that I’ve been hesitant with women.”

“Yes. I know that your mom is adoptive, and you had some previous family abuse. We don’t need to get into that.

“As far as physical intimacy, I’ve already encouraged you to look up my skirt. That doesn’t necessarily give the best view. I need to go to the bathroom, to take a pee. Of course, that’s usually considered extremely private, but I’m inviting you along to have fun.”

“I really have to take this opportunity to ask, Ada. Is it really that private with you female types? After all, you seem to want to go there in packs.”

Ada laughed. “Sometimes, I confess, we do that to annoy men. Yes, we talk, we make up side by side, but the toilet stalls stay private. I’m going to ask Dolores to accompany us, if for no other reason that some things I have in mind might need balance.

“If you want, I’m confident that you can have all the sex you want with Dolores. From my personal experience, that’s quite something. But what I have immediately in mind, just to keep reinforcing that I’m encouraging you sexually, is to show her off to you and have her help show me off.” We entered a very plush bathroom suite. “As I mentioned, we have bidet functions everywhere. The master baths, like this one, have huge shower stalls where several friends can play. They also have very nice hot tubs. We also have heat lamps scattered around, as well as towel and robe warmers, which are delicious. Dolores dear, would you please set up heat lamps around the toilet, so it’s warm, but also very well lit?

Dolores strode over. She’s bigger than Ada, but in a very nice way, and she flaunts her body. Today, she’s in a micro-length brown suede skirt with very high heeled brown cowboy boots. You can see shiny copper hosiery between her skirt and boots. Up top, she’s wearing a sheer, tailored, cowboy blouse, over some very big boobs. If you haven’t noticed, I choose to use raunchy language. For example, you can see her nipples hazily through the shirt. Maybe she’s wearing a half bra, or maybe she’s without a bra. You can tell she likes to show off her tits.” Ada reached out to stroke Dolores’ chest.

“Her image really requires that she’s blonde, and that she’s wearing it as big hair. She certainly wouldn’t want to be as modest as Dolly Parton. Remember, Dolly said that it’s hard to embarrass her, since she admits her blondeness and her breasts are fake. Maybe Dolores’ are, and maybe not. My hair is very real, as are my boobs.

“Dolores, please steady me. Merlin, I’m going to go straddle the toilet. Stand in front of me--oh, pull over that little bench. I want you to be able to examine my crotch and legs. Physical intimacy again. Once you know that I’m happy to have you look at me, you’ll probably be fine at reciprocating.

“Unless you need to now? I know your jeans are stretchy, but I can also see your hardon against them. It looks delicious.” Instinctively, I had been trying to cover it. “Just wait a little, unless it’s really uncomfortable. Now, watch me.” She loosened her belt, and let her short skirt fall to her knees, where the toilet seat caught it. “Merlin, help me out of my skirt. Dolores is there if anyone loses their balance. Don’t even think of avoiding contact with me, starting with these great legs of mine. They are, aren’t they?”

“(gulp) They’re fantastic.”

“Take a moment to compare them with Dolores. We have different kinds of legs. Mine are quite slim, and I have a thigh gap. Hers are fuller. When you explore, you’ll find that while hers are soft, there are muscles underneath.

“Do I remind you of anyone?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.