The Godgranddaughter's Lover
Chapter 2: The First Evening

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: The First Evening - "What do the Vinters buy/Half so precious as what they sell?" When the Godgranddaughter, designated as the heiress of her mother's courtesan enterprise, is trained in the erotic arts and their teaching, and then picks her own special lover, the results will be spectacular.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Crime   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Alternate History   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution  

When we reached my house, Cath stayed with the car, guarding until everyone got inside. She lifted one side of her skirt to reveal a holstered handgun. Diane went to the trunk and took out a large wheeled suitcase. I gave the key to Horatius, who opened the door.

On a hunch, I reached to Cath, and briefly raised the other side of her dress. As I suspected, a combat knife was holstered. “Mrs. Lazarus Long, I presume?”

“I grok.”

She and Diane sat on the couch facing the work area. They opened their blouses, cupping their braless breasts in our direction, then turning to kiss while playing with nipples.

Annamarie and I sat down at a worktable in the conference room of my house. “Merlin, before we get into the study materials, let’s some physical study that will help relax you. Hell, it will relax me some as well.”

“Yeah. Maybe we need to release some tensions.”

“Probably so. Let’s not overcomplicate at first.” She sat, and let her skirt rise, baring hose, and then a thong. “My outfit is easier to move around than your typical guy stuff. May I suggest you go get into a nice robe, if you’ve got one? No, nothing underneath. Have it belted when you come back.”

Annamarie strips and poses

I didn’t waste any time in changing. When I returned, I did a doubletake, as she had taken off her dress. “Seemed easiest to show you my boobs and have you not strain to see them through my clothes.” She wore a half bra baring her nipples and areolae, a black thong, and stockings and garter belt. She lifted a leg. “I changed shoes to something sexier, although I’ve got kinkier stuff in reserve. I get, though, that legs and shoes are hot for you.” These looked like about five-inch silver tipped black stilettoes, with ankle straps. My cock twitched when I looked at them.

“I can see your interest.” Looking at Diane and Cath, she said, “Yours, too. You two go over to the couch and play individually or together as you watch us.”

Raising her hips, Annamarie started to pull the thong aside. Annamarie shook her head, and then slid it off completely. She began running a finger around her mound, and then between her lips, initially avoiding her clit. Save a tiny triangle of red hair, she was shaved bald.

“Open your robe, guy.” My very hard cock popped out. “Oh, nice. Hey, you’re still growing, but that looks like at least six inches -- basic adult size. Let’s not touch each other for the first round, just look at each other, talk dirty, and so forth. I would like a warning before you cum, so you can spray my mouth or legs or boobs. That’s a first escalation, OK?”

“Definitely OK.” It didn’t take long, as we fingered ourselves. The other two women looked like they were watching tennis, turning heads to watch us, then to kiss deeply and fondle. She reached into her purse, pulled out a bright red lipstick, casually brightened her lips, and then opened her mouth to me as she continued to stroke herself. I groaned and stood, jacking wildly. She leaned forward, mouth open. I spurted what felt like an immense load, mostly between her lips and onto her eagerly wiggling tongue, but with pearly droplets from forehead to breasts.

“Missed my eyes,” she giggled. “It doesn’t bother me that much, although it freaks out some women. Speaking of freaking out...” She pursed her lips, and then opened her mouth. Immediately, I understood, and pressed my mouth to hers. She kissed back wildly, and, without prompting, I swapped cum until we had swallowed it all.

Diane and Cath jumped up, getting on either side of us and licking faces.

“Oh, thank you, Merlin. That was kind of a test, which you passed with flying colors. It freaks out some guys.”

“At one level, with the amount of homophobia around, I suppose I understand. At a different level, it seems utterly rude that I’d refuse something that my lady is eager to take.”

“Exactly. It’s always a pleasant bonus for me.”

“You do sound like you’ve had a lot of experience.”

“Yeah. It’s been a busy few months, with my mom’s encouragement. Now, we should clean up a little just not to be sticky. I’m going to change into something casual for studying, not too erotic, but that still gives you access. You could keep the robe or go to soft sweats.

“Maybe some coffee and munchies, and then cold drinks and snacks while we work? I’m going to freshen my makeup. My lips, after all, are kind of smeared.”

“Don’t get up quite yet, Annamarie. I wasn’t quite sure which lips were smeared, but how about I clean off the lower ones with my mouth? I haven’t actually done that, but no time but the present to start. Let me test the things I’ve read and the porno I’ve watched.”

“Sure, babe!

I turned to the other two. “I’ll get the food, since I know where it is. Then, sit on the couch and help me figure out what, if anything, is under those skirts.

“Annamarie, do fast slut makeup for our pleasure, sending a message, but not spending 45 minutes we don’t have.”

“Agreed. I will do more formal makeup when I change to go out.”

“Since I have to renew my whole mouth enhancement...”

That puzzled me. “Enhancement? Do you put something in your mouth? Is it more than makeup?”

At that, Cath chipped in. “It sounds as if you may not realize that mouth makeup can be rather complex. When I’m doing a full job, I start with an undercoat that smoothes any blemishes and might change skin tone. I might also use that, or a concealer, to smooth the skin around my lips. Next, I apply lipstick, or a combination of stick and liquid. Over that, I can dust on translucent powder to give it more endurance and finish off with wet-look lip gloss. Isn’t it sad to mess that up with a cock between my lips?” The other women were giggling and suppressing belly laughs.

I asked, “So does it annoy you? Should I partake only when your lips are bare?”

“Oh, no. Merlin dear, I can have pleasure on multiple levels. I’m guessing that’s true when gay or bi men do it, and they’re less likely to have makeup to disturb.

“Now, let’s assume that the guy doesn’t repel me, and gets pleasure. You’re going to hear a lot more about compersion, but briefly, it’s the opposite of jealousy. It’s taking pleasure from a partner’s pleasure. That can be pleasure from another person.”

Annamarie interrupted, seriously. “Cath, thanks for bringing that up. Compersion is one of the keys to how our nontraditional relationships and businesses work. I don’t want you to fall in love with me, or even like me very much, if you expect me to be monogamous. If, however, you and I can take pleasure in one another’s joy, just as I enjoy watching and sharing with you, Cath, and Diane, that’s compersion at work.

“It is possible that people can be emotionally monogamous, or have levels of emotional trust, but be open physically. As to the latter, genitalia are a renewable resource. Sorry to have interrupted Cath, but I think you see the importance.”

“When you realize that it’s you driving this person into ecstasy, and maybe having them beg for more, you should turn it into a sense of power. I do.

“My mouth and lips have a lot of nerve endings. Taste varies a lot -- I really liked what I licked off Annamarie. If I’m not being forced, things can turn into pleasure. So, I’m eager to do it with you, and I’ll bet so is Diane.” Fiercely agreeing nods and sounds. Annamarie will want more. I’m so glad you’re in that age when you recover fast, even if you have a fast trigger. For the present, don’t try to hold back for me.

“So, let’s get you turned on even more. It’s obvious you dig legs, and it looks like hips.”

Cath and Diane reveal

Giggling, Diane plopped onto the couch, initially thighs a little apart, although I couldn’t yet see what, if anything, covered her crotch. Before I could look more closely, Cath stood, legs spread, and pulled her wrap skirt open in front, more than she had done to show her weapons.

“Well, I have weapons beside gun and knife. See the pretty pussy?” Her jet-black pubic hair was trimmed sharply, with her clit large and protruding. She wore a tiny slip that came off with her skirt, but nothing else underneath except her thigh-high stocking.

While Diane’s skirt was shorter, Cath’s wraparound let her cover and uncover. “Stay sitting, Merlin. Let me come over to you for some fondling and tasting, and then I’ll go down on you.” When I slouched, the heights worked out. My hand on her ass, I guided Cath, so her clit was in range of my tongue. So far, reading and porn gave me a pretty good map. She squealed happily when I licked it, and then moaned when I pulled her close and pulled her into my gently sucking mouth. “Oh, yeah. Don’t take your hand off my ass. Squeeze some, and at least finger my rosebud.”

I can only say her anus winked at my finger, and tried to draw it in. It was clear that eventually, we’d have lots of anal fun, if I knew what I was doing. For now, though, she dropped to her knees, made eye contact, and licked my cockhead. She made a spectacle of wetting it, then opened her mouth and took me deep.

The pleasure was like nothing I had ever felt. Some porn would have me pulling on her head, but she seemed totally competent to manage her own bobbing. I felt her tongue flicking and knew I wouldn’t last long.

Diane suddenly stood up. “You can check out my crotch later. Meanwhile, there’s an adorable ass calling to me.” She dropped onto all fours behind Cath, and, by the sounds, was exploring Cath’s rosebud with her tongue.

That did it. My hips jerked, and I pumped again and again into Cath’s mouth. She sensed the end of my ejaculations, and, still on her knees, straightened out, happy and proud. Not talking all that clearly because her mouth was full, she opened her lips, showing much white nectar, and purred, “I didn’t swallow so I can share.”

Annamarie and Diane moved toward her mouth, but I called out, “First dibs!” and snowballed with her. Maybe it was the influence of her saliva, but the mixture was spicy and tasty. Soon, Annamarie was kissing me, while Cath swapped fluids with Diane. It didn’t take long for the three women to pile onto me and the couch. We fondled happily.

“Let’s get comfortable. To his bed!”

Annamarie led the way. “Merlin dear, I don’t want to rush you, but remember that we have studying and then I have an engagement. I want to get a lot accomplished, so let’s get about it!” She arranged herself at the edge of the bed, hooking her heels on the edge of the mattress. “I want you to enjoy my happy pussy, knowing she will busy later, but she will eventually be yours -- well, yours with my friends, if you like. I want you to be as excited as possible. Not to say I’m not sexy as hell, but is there someone, even fictional, that turns you on? If that helps you think dirty, great! We actually may be able to get favorite pornstars involved.”

“Annamarie,” Merlin snickered, “I’ll have to admit something. The comedy series Married with Children was popular, and for most people, the hot character was the daughter, Kelly, Christina Applegate’s blonde character. But the one that really got me panting was the mom, Peg, Katie Segal’s character.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.