Death Wish - Cover

Death Wish

Copyright© 2019 by Daedra

Chapter 15

I had no idea what Heather meant, when she said, that I could not hurt her. As far as I was concerned, I was in a unique situation to hurt her more than anyone else. In her vulnerable state, she had opened her heart for me and decided to trust me. She had lowered all of her barriers, all of her self defenses which she had built to protect herself, to be able to survive. How do I know that? I had done the same to protect myself from my feelings for my sister. You know how that worked out.

Heather invited me into her core, mentally, emotionally and physically. I could feel the panic build inside of me. Heather expected too much from me. How could I ever live up to her expectations?

Her lips on mine immediately shut down all those little voices in my head. The kiss was soft and loving. It felt incredible. Heather opened her lips slightly and brushed her tongue over my lips, teasing me. The contact was short, but it sent a thrill through my body. Leaning on her elbow, she raised herself above me a little bit. She placed soft kisses on my cheek, in between whispering to me, telling me how much she loved me, how much she trusted me, how much she wanted me. Her reassurances and small butterfly kisses were getting to me.

The next time Heather kissed me on my lips, I laid my left hand on her right hip. It was my turn to tease her with a bit of tongue, just a fleeting touch, long enough to notice but not long enough for her to react. There was a small gap between her shirt and shorts. Two of my fingers had direct contact with her skin. I started to move them around slowly, drawing circles. A small shiver ran through her body, and I could feel the goosebumps under my fingertips.

Our kiss started to intensify. Heather’s tongue was not just teasing, it was demanding and looking for a partner to play with. Although my doubts were still trying to convince me that this was not a good idea, they were losing ground. A small move of my hand and instead of two fingers, my whole hand was in direct contact with her skin. It was warm and felt incredible.

It reminded me of that morning. The situation was eerily similar to what I had done with Sarah. This time there would not be a knock on the door. Heather was the only one able to put a stop to what we were doing. Although I was deathly afraid, I was also hoping that she would go through with it.

For several minutes we lay on her bed, side by side, kissing and caressing each other. Feeling her skin under my hand was incredible. Imagining where all this was going had me rock hard. Every now and then, small shivers ran through her body.

When I started trailing her ribcage with my index finger, Heather’s body went nearly rigid and she stopped kissing me. No matter how much she said that she wanted this, I could detect that inside of her, a little girl was hiding in fear of what was going to happen. Her little speech from earlier had to have been as much to convince herself as it was to convince me.

I decided that I would slowly push ahead and wait for her reaction. Heather needed to show or tell me, where her boundaries were, how far she was willing to take it.

Her ribs were clearly defined and easy to trace. Heather was a slim girl.

I am not going to try to give you any facts and figures, as I was and still am bad at that. I could not even give you a proper description of my cock, although I have lived with him all my life. If I tried, it would likely be something like: Imagine a footlong BBQ Pork Rib Sandwich, and if you are careful and savor it and swallow it slowly you get a serving of Garlic Aioli, but if you take a bite it will be served with Ketchup.

That did not mean that she was only skin and bones, but there was nearly no fat. Her tummy was flat and I could feel her muscles beneath the surface. It kind of fluttered when I dipped the tip of my finger into her belly button.

The area, which I was exploring with my fingers, gradually increased, as I pushed her shirt out of the way. Heather had started to kiss me again. Her body was relaxed and she was caressing my face, shoulder and arm.

To an observer, we had to look like we were stumbling along. Time and again, our arms got in the way of each other. Sometimes we got into a giggling fit. Other times Heather nearly locked up. The whole situation was kind of awkward. I had to change something. This was getting us nowhere. Heather obviously was hoping for me to take more control, at least it seemed that way to me. Her fear and insecurity were at war with her need and desire.

If I were going to do this, I would do it right. Kissing her gently, I began to disentangle myself from her, got up on my knees and finally got off the bed. Extending my arm to her, I beckoned her to join me next to the bed. A moment later, Heather took my offered hand and let me pull her to her feet. We stood next to her bed, facing each other.

After a moment of silent contemplation and another loving kiss, I took both her hands and slowly pulled them upwards. When they were stretched above her head, I lowered my hands, letting them glide down her arms and over her ribcage to the hem of her shirt. Grabbing the shirt, I ever so slowly began to lift it. Looking into her eyes, I could see the conflict in them. But I was determined to continue on my mission until she either stopped me or until I had completed my objective.

My hands continued their journey. I kept my knuckles in constant contact with her skin. Over her ribs and bra, I made my way to her armpits. That actually got me a giggle, as I was tickling her a little. We only lost our eye contact when her shirt was going over her face. As soon as her mouth reappeared, I attached my lips to hers, while still pulling her shirt over her head and finally all the way off her. Still kissing her, I let it fall to the ground and my hands traveled the way back down.

When I reached her bra, Heather shivered slightly. I followed the fabric around her back to where the clasp should be. It was not there. My fingertips touched, but there was no clasp. Heather giggled in my arms.

“It’s a sports bra. You gotta pull it over my head, just as you did with the shirt.” She whispered. “I nearly never wear normal bras anymore. Sports bras are just so much more convenient for everyday use.”

Hooking my fingers under the fabric of the bra, I slowly moved my hands back to her sides from where I started pulling up her bra. While it immediately rolled up on her back, it stuck under her breasts, which resulted in more giggling. This was not as easy as I had thought. Embarrassment replaced my anxiety. I took a deep breath and moved my hands to her front, my fingers still hooked under the bra. When I touched the underside of her boobs with the back of my fingers, Heather tensed up. But she did not stop me. While I had been moving slowly before, it was still fast as lightning in comparison to my speed of movement while I pulled the bra over her breasts. A snail might have been faster than me. The change of texture when I reached her areolas was evident, but nothing compared to the first nipple of hers I touched. There was a sharp intake of breath. I let both nipples slide in-between two of my fingers to create maximum contact. Heather was visibly trembling. If it was in anticipation or fear, I had no idea. I did not even notice that I was pulling her breasts up until they popped free and flopped down. No, they did not sag, gravity simply pulled them down to their natural position. After that, it was easy to pull her bra off completely.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.