Death Wish - Cover

Death Wish

Copyright© 2019 by Daedra

Chapter 10

Heather did go home that day. I was a wreck. I pleaded with her, I begged her, I yelled at her. Nothing helped. My parents agreed with Heather’s assessment that we would not be able to hide her. Her father knew that she had spent the last night and the entire day with us. If she somehow disappeared he would be at our doorstep first, likely in the company of the police.

The video we had got from Harmony could be used as leverage, but the others all agreed that it was not enough and should be saved for a later time. We were going to wait for the meeting with dad’s friends.

How could they even think of sending Heather home to her parents? Everybody knew what was going to happen to her. Heather herself repeated her plan to produce a video of her own to create more evidence against her father. Against all my protestations they let her go.

My head knew that this was the real world and not some kind of fairy tale. The judge was a powerful and well-connected man. We could not just let one of his daughters disappear without creating a myriad of problems. In the end, we might get accused of kidnapping while he got away with what he was doing. Ultimately, Heather was going to trade a few days of hell for her future.

I did not like it. I did not like it at all. There was nothing I could do, short of killing the bastard myself. That was a plan worth developing further. Who was I kidding? Considering that I had failed three times to kill myself, my chances to succeed with him were rather slim.

Sarah came to the rescue. No, she did not tie Heather to a chair or prevented her from going home any other way. Sarah joined me in my bed that night. There was no funny business. She held me while I cried. It felt like I had sentenced Heather to endure her own personal hell. She would have to sleep at home for several more days. My head played scenario after scenario, each of them worse than the previous one. I finally fell asleep with my head lying on Sarah’s soft boobs.

The next morning I woke up spooned behind my sister. My left hand was cupping the pillow on which I had fallen asleep. For a moment I was about to panic. How would Sarah react to me holding one of her boobs? Then I noticed my second problem. My boner was pressed to her shapely bum. At that point, I was ready to jump out of bed and hide somewhere. Sarah stopped me. She stopped me by gently caressing the hand which was holding onto her breast. It was just a feather-like touch, but it was as if she tied me down. I was unable to move.

“You need to breathe.” She whispered, never stopping the motion of her hand. I was not even aware that I held my breath until she told me. It needed a conscious effort on my part to start breathing again. My whole body was tense, fearing Sarah’s reaction. Even after it was pretty clear that she was not objecting or horrified in any form, I was unable to relax. What was I supposed to do? What was OK? Where were the boundaries? In the end, I decided to just lie behind her and let her take the lead. That way I was sure to not go too far.

Sarah raised her head off the pillow. “Your other arm.” She said softly. I pushed my right arm through the gap she had created and she lay her head back down. I was lying on my right side with my right arm sticking out straight and my left hand attached to her right boob. Sarah took my right hand, placed it on her left boob and relaxed into my embrace. Exciting as it was, it was not really comfortable as I either had to bend my wrist in an awkward angle or to push her boob outwards to be able to hold it. Sarah started giggling, moved my hand away and laid it on her ribcage, lying her left arm on top of it.

We spend maybe 15 to 20 minutes just cuddling with each other, enjoying the closeness. It nearly made me forget about Heather. Then my little sister turned around in my embrace and kissed me. This was not just one of the gentle kisses of the last few days. We made out for several minutes. All the time we were both caressing the back of the other.

I felt Sarah’s right hand moving over my left shoulder. She gently nudged my arm, indicating that she wanted me to remove it from her back. I was a bit sad that she was going to end it there. Sarah continued kissing me while her hand moved down my arm to my left hand. She took that hand into her own and pulled it back to her body. Our hands came to rest on her hip. She moved our hands down her body onto her thigh where the sensation changed from the cloth of her sleep shirt to the bare skin of her leg. My breathing got labored.

Sarah reversed the course of our movement, slowly pulling my hand upwards again. She pushed my hand to her body, which caused her shirt to be pushed upwards. We slowly moved up the side of her body over her hip, descending into the valley of her waist. The skin to skin contact was only broken for a second when we needed to pass her panties. By the time we reached her ribcage, her shirt would not move any further as it was already stretched to the limit. She let go of my hand, raised her body off the bed and pulled her shirt from under her body. I started to feel lightheaded. Sarah had to remind me again that I was supposed to breathe. Anticipation was killing me. Was she really going to do what I thought she would do?

My heart pounded in my chest when she took my hand back in hers, her hand guiding mine in the exploration of her body. Once again she moved our hands on her soft skin. Her touch was electric. We reached her shirt, right beneath her breast. Sarah’s hand trembled. Or was it my hand or even both of ours? Ever so slowly we pushed her shirt upwards again. I could feel each of her rips under my fingers. Then there was the swell of her breast. Until then, she had been staring me in the eyes, but then she closed hers. I followed her example, intent on experiencing this moment with all of my senses.

Her boob was so soft, compared to the rest of her toned body, yet it stood proud on her chest. We had to raise our hands slightly to be able to continue our journey. Over the underside, she continued moving my hand until we reached her aureole. It felt like tiny goosebumps. Then my fingers touched a very stiff little nipple. Her breath caught in her throat when she pushed me further until I had her whole naked boob in my hand. Her nipple poked into my palm. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. This was heaven.

Never would I have expected something like this to happen. In my mind, Sarah was always absolutely out of my reach. Her boob filled my hand so perfectly, not yet a handful, but it felt just right. I guess it was a small b-cup at that time. Sarah had put my hand there. She wanted it to be there. I could not imagine anything being more intimate than these first tentative steps of us exploring our sexuality.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.