Death Wish - Cover

Death Wish

Copyright© 2019 by Daedra

Chapter 7

A lot has happened since all of this started. If I am not mistaken, we have only covered three days so far. That was kind of wild, wasn’t it?

Let’s sum it up:

I was a 17-year-old guy, in love with his 14-year-old sister. My teenaged brain decided, that I would be better off dead. That didn’t work out. Multiple times. Somehow I was able to sense that my classmate Heather wanted to kill herself. I intervened. We bared our souls to each other. Lots of emotion and crying led to an understanding that Heather would be my GF, while I would rebuild my relationship with my sister, with the potential of it becoming more than just siblings. That about covers it, does it not?

We spent some more time on Sarah’s bed, caressing each other and talking about some of the open questions. It seemed that the girls came to the understanding, that both wanted us to be friends. Although Sarah had been jealous of Heather in the beginning, Heather had convinced Sarah, that their relationships with me could coexist without interfering with each other. No idea how she came up with that load of crap.

The problem that remained unsolved was Heather’s situation at home. While I was pleading my case that Heather needed to stay with us, the girls nixed that idea immediately. Heather was a minor, which meant, that she could not just do what she wanted. Especially with the connections of her dad, who could put my whole family in a world of shit if we did something stupid. We decided to not involve our parents with the same reasoning. It was Sarah, who brought up a possible way to go. It was just a simple question...

“What about Harmony?” Sarah asked.

Silence. Absolute silence, a lonely cricket chirping in the distance...

“Why don’t we contact her and try to find out, if she would be willing to help?”, she added.

“Do you think she knows that your dad forced you to take her place?”, was my timid contribution.

“No!”, came from Heather enthusiastically. “If she knew about it, she would have done something. She has always protected me. She never would let anything bad happen to me.”

“But now she is at college, living in the dorms, far away from home. If you didn’t tell her, how should she know?”

We pretty much ruled out, that Harmony was in any way involved with or informed about the situation of Heather. As she had always been very protective of her younger sister, we agreed to contact her and see, if she could be of any help.

Heather pulled out her cell phone and called Harmony. After some uninteresting small talk, she got straight to the point, asking her sister, if she knew anything about what their father was doing with Heather. My new girlfriend did not pull any punches, almost accusing her sister of setting her up as her replacement. We all could hear the wail and subsequent sobs coming through the speaker.

From what I understood of their conversation, Harmony must have been sure that Heather was safe. At some point during the call, I mentally checked out. There was just too much crying and apologizing going on. Half of the time, I was not even able to understand whatever they said. I could totally understand why and how this came to be, but it was just too much for me. In addition to that, I had my own issues that I was dealing with. Maybe that sounded quite self-centered, but it was the truth. The possible realization of my dream was dangling in front of me. How could I not be focussing on that? Half the time I was horny, half the time I was afraid to do something wrong and ruin things with Sarah or Heather or both and the last half I was either jacking off or feeling sorry for myself. I was a pretty much absolutely normal teenager.

After the call, the three of us discussed what to do. Harmony wanted us to visit her at college to speak face to face. She seemed quite sure that she would be able to help. I pointed out, quite enthusiastically I have to say, that Heather’s safety and wellbeing was my main concern at that moment. If I got my will, she would not be going home. How was I going to live with myself, knowing that I had let her go home once before and was about to do it a second time, knowing exactly what was waiting for her?

In the end, we agreed that Heather was going to call her mother to ask if she could stay over with Sarah. We could always deal with our parents after we talked to that bitch. No, bitch is too nice a word. How do you call a mother that lets her husband rape their daughters probably thousands of times? Both of them were not worth to breathe our precious air, as far as I was concerned.

Despite being mentally unstable, I had my driver’s license. Therefore we discussed the possibility to borrow one of our cars and visit Harmony at her college the next day. Although it was Friday and a regular school day, we agreed that you had to have your priorities straight. School just had to suffer through one day without us. I was pretty certain, that we would not be missed.

Surprising all of us, Heather’s mother actually agreed readily to let her stay over with Sarah. She seemed genuinely happy that Heather had a real friend. We had her on speaker while Heather talked to her. She sounded quite nice. Maybe there was some hope. I would need to postpone my final judgment on her mother until we had our facts together.

Our parents allowed Heather to stay over. We had to promise that she would sleep in Sarah’s room and that there would be no funny business. Not once had I thought about using this opportunity to do anything sexual with Heather. That girl had been traumatized beyond anything that I was capable of imagining. There was no way that I would add to that.

The remark made me wonder. Knowing Heather’s background I was seriously doubting that there was any possibility for sexual contact, at least not in the short term. I would need to be very careful with her. Would she be reminded of what her father had done to her if I made the wrong move? The obviously felt safe being with me. Was her decision to be my girlfriend just a way to protect her from advances from other guys? Heather was a very pretty girl. There had to be a lot of guys that hit on her. I could just be a convenient excuse to turn them down.

That evening we had a rather subdued dinner. Our parents seemed to notice that something was bothering us but thankfully did not try to find out. We were already going to lie to them. I did not want to up that count.

We gathered in my room after dinner. It was decided, that we would not discuss that topic any more that evening. Instead, we used the time to get to know each other. We switched the focus to Sarah and me to get Heather’s mind off her home and family. I hope we succeeded.

Sarah and Heather did most of the talking. I did not mind, as my brain was working on maximum capacity processing the fact, that Sarah was sitting on my lap, snuggled up to me, her head in the nook of my neck. My left hand was drawing circles and hearts and who knows how many other patterns on her back. There was a level of intimacy and rightness to the whole scene, that made me feel as if I was in heaven. There was nothing remotely sexual about it. I did not even get hard. Internally I was bursting with joy. There are no words to describe my feelings. Happy is way too weak. I guess, I cried a little while trying to pull her into me. Sarah did not complain once. Heather sat beside us, holding one of Sarah’s hands with one of her own while simultaneously touching me with her other hand. The physical connection seemed to be important to all of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.