Futa Naked in School 05 - Futa's Naked Passion - Cover

Futa Naked in School 05 - Futa's Naked Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Stacie’s Passionate Rebellion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Stacie’s Passionate Rebellion - Stacie, a futa, breaks all the rules when she goes naked at college and finds herself enjoying a hot teacher!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Stacie Ward’s Week, Friday

My stomach writhed as I sat naked in the main office of my high school. My heart pounded in my chest as I gripped my cell phone. I felt like I’d eaten a ton o lead. It just weighed me down, crushing all my insides with dread.

My phone vibrated.

Another angry message from Meaghan. My ex-girlfriend went scorched earth after catching me and my swim coach, Valeria Castellano, confessing our love for each other while in a passionate embrace in the girl’s locker room. The high I had been riding—a mix of euphoria from cumming, the joy of finding something special with the older woman, and the thrill of winning three gold medals and a silver in the swim meet—had vanished in that moment.

Snuffed out.

Meaghan had caught us before I could break up with her. She was a fun girl. If I hadn’t been chosen from the Program our first week back to classes after we started dating over Winter Break, we might never have broken up. But she was jealous, afraid I would cheat on her. It wasn’t to say she drove me into Miss Castellano’s arms, it was more that I needed relief and found it from the sexy, older woman.

She was beautiful. Golden-brown skin, beautiful eyes, lush hair, a gorgeous body. She was in her late twenties, a decade older than me. She was fun and passionate. She didn’t stare at me like she owned my body because we were dating.

What I felt with her was so deep. I had been in the shallow end with Meagan, but with Valeria ... Now it was all over social media that I was fucking her. When Meaghan wasn’t calling me a piece of shit, a cheating cunt, a small-titty slut, and so on, she was spreading it far and wide that she caught me fucking my swim coach while painting herself to be some sort of tragic figure.

“I gave her all my heart and love,” Meaghan posted on Facebook last night. “I poured it all out to her. I gave her my body. I blew her. I satiated her lusts. I was there for her, and she still cheated on me with that slut-teacher. I walked in on them expecting to celebrate Stacie’s victory and, instead, I found betrayal!”

I was seventeen. It wasn’t illegal for me to have sex with the older woman any longer. Age of consent was lowered to fourteen. It was the fact she was my coach. On staff. The Program rules stated that teachers and other members of the faculty couldn’t use their position of authority to engage in sexual activity with a student outside of prescribed lessons. When Valeria blew me that Monday so I could practice without a hardon, that was to help with her lesson.

When she seduced me in the shower after, that was “her taking advantage of me.”

It was all horseshit. She didn’t take advantage of me. I wanted her. Needed her. Yeah, she started it, but I finished it when I ate her pussy to a screaming orgasm then fucked her so hard that she screamed out in rapture.

My dick twitched hard just thinking about that wonderful moment when I first slid into her and...

And her career was over. She would be fired and no other school would hire her. She was a great coach and an amazing Spanish teacher, or so I’d heard from people who took her class. She deserved to have her career. There had to be something I could do. Something I could say.

An argument.

I wished Randi was here. She was this junior girl I knew. I tried to date her last year, but she was so fixated on the debate club she didn’t have time. If anyone I knew had the skills to make the argument, it was her. All I could do was lie.

My back straightened.

The door to Principal McTaggart’s office opened. Her head peaked out. “Stacie, we’re ready for you.”

I swallowed and nodded. I grit my phone in a tense hand and rose, my futa-cock swaying before me, my small breasts jiggling. I would save the woman I loved’s job. Valeria wouldn’t be fired because of me. I wouldn’t be responsible for ruining her future.

Principal McTaggart was a fiery-haired futa and had an Irish lilt to her accent. She normally was a bubbly and friendly futa, but today she had a serious face, her lips pursed tight as she held the door open for me. I entered her office and swallowed.

There were others here.

Ms. Rowbottom sat on the left side behind the principal’s desk, the Black futa sitting cross-legged, her ebony face serious as she studied me. Her eyes met mine and they softened for a moment like she was sympathetic to what was happening. I didn’t have her this year, but she taught my English class last year.

Randi would definitely know how to make an argument to convince at least Ms. Rowbottom. The Black teacher was also the debate coach.

Next to her was Miss Tracey, the school’s guidance counselor. She gave me a friendly smile, a woman with an alluring face framed by light-brown hair. Dainty glasses perched on her nose, her hazel eyes softening as they fell on me, but her back was straight. The last person was the vice principal. You normally didn’t meet with Miss Massey unless you were in trouble. The Black woman handled discipline. I swallowed at the woman’s hard, ebony face, her brown eyes narrowing.

“First off, you’re not in any trouble, Stacie,” said Principal McTaggart. “We just want to hear what happened from your perspective as part of our investigation into Miss Castellano’s inappropriate behavior.”

“Inappropriate behavior?” I asked blandly.

The principal glanced at me, her green eyes tightening. She squeezed past Miss Massey to gain her seat at the center of the desk. “Yes, the sexual relationship you have with her.”

I frowned. “Sexual ... relationship?”

“We know that she gave you a blowjob on Monday,” said the vice principal, her eyes boring in on me.

“Just part of swim practice,” I said. “I was too erect to swim. Since she was the only girl there, she volunteered to take care of me in the fastest way possible.”

“True,” Ms. Rowbottom said. “That’s perfectly in line with the Program’s rules.”

The guidance counselor nodded. “It is, but what happened Thursday evening in the locker room when you and Miss Castellano were alone.”

“What? I was showering. I have to use the girls’ locker room as part of the Program. I’ve been doing it for all my PE classes and practices. So what?”

“She was naked, too,” said the vice principal.

“Showering, too,” I said. “And?”

“She was doing more than showering. You were caught by your girlfriend.”

“My ex-girlfriend. I broke up with her right before that and she didn’t take it well.” I shifted. “She’s a jealous girl, and she overreacted. She found us both showering and assumed we were doing more. Then she’s been harassing me all over the internet since. That’s all.”

“You’re denying that you had any sexual contact with Miss Castellano beyond the blowjob?” the vice principal asked, her voice icy.

My insides twisted. I nodded.

“We understand that you’re trying to protect Miss Castellano,” said Principal McTaggart. “You’re not going to be in trouble.”

“Not if you don’t stop lying,” added the vice principal.

“I’m not,” I said. “I—”

The vice principal turned a tablet around that was sitting before her. She swiped the screen to turn it on. A video played, clearly taken on a cell phone. I swallowed as I witnessed the end of my tryst with Miss Castellano. There I was, cumming in her asshole, both of us crying out our love. I could hear Meaghan’s angry mutters.

“Meagan Carter sent us this just after 8 PM last night,” said Principal McTaggart. “You can’t call that showering.”

My stomach sank. “It was the first time,” I muttered. “I just...”

“Was lying to protect her,” Ms. Rowbottom said. “I understand. What young futa wouldn’t lie to protect someone she clearly cared about?”

The vice principal rolled her eyes. “Don’t tell me you’re going to buy some sort of Romea and Juliet BS. Miss Castellano took advantage of Stacie and—”

“I’m seventeen,” I growled. “I’m not a child. I knew what I wanted. I took from her. She was the one that didn’t want to do this, but I seduced her.”

“It doesn’t really matter who claims to have initiated it,” said the guidance counselor. “She’s the teacher. She should have controlled herself. I think we really have all we need from Stacie.”

“Why did you even bring me in here?” I demanded. “You had the damned tape. You didn’t need me. Unless you were trying to find something else to bury her with.”

The guidance counselor looked down.

“Futa, you better moderate your tone,” growled the vice president, her voice a throaty contralto. “You are about to talk yourself into a whole lot of trouble.”

“We just wanted to know how bad the abuse of power was,” said Principal McTaggart. “You can return to class, Stacie.” She gave me a tight smile. “And congrats on your vic—”

“Miss Castellano didn’t do anything wrong!” I hissed. “You let Mrs. Jordan off the hook when she screwed her student.”

“Her daughter,” growled the vice principal. She rose, staring hard at me. “And she was having sex as part of teaching healthy sexual practices to her students. She is not allowed to have any sort of relationship with Johana on school property or at school events. We can hardly ban them from pursuing lawful activities in their own home, but you ... Do you live with Miss Castellano.”

“No,” I muttered sullenly.

“Then you’re dismissed, Ms. Ward. And mind your tongue.”

I whirled around, my cock slapping into my thigh, and marched out. I slammed the door behind me and...

Miss Castellano sat where I had been, her shoulders hunched. She held her purse on her lap, almost hugging it. She glanced up at me. Her dark eyes met mine. I saw such fear brimming in them. This hopelessness. I wanted to hug her right there. To grab her and hold her. To tell her how much I loved her.

The door opened behind me. “We’re ready for you, Valeria,” Principal McTaggart said. “Stacie, get to class.”

I had to save my lover. I needed something. An argument. There had to be a way out of it. Some loophole. Could I claim that it was just part of a lesson? That she was having me practice my form by fucking her body. Some new-found method of teaching swimming. I hadn’t heard of it, couldn’t see how it was possible, but...

Randi. I had to speak to Randi.

I rushed by the secretary’s desk and burst out into the main hallway, my cock swinging before me I thought for a moment. Where would Randi be right now? Which class did she have? I bit my lit. Though we never dated, we remained friends. She was always complaining about...

Her history class taught by Miss Dannel.

I had that class last year. I broke into a sprint. I might be a swimmer, but I was in great shape. I could run and run if I had to. My lean legs stretched out before me, my small tits jiggling, my short hair swaying about my face.

I turned a corner, bare feet slapping down the linoleum hallway. I had a purpose. I would save the woman I loved from losing her job. I would protect her dream. I wouldn’t be responsible for destroying her future. I pumped my arms. My legs raced faster.

I climbed the stairs, taking them two at a time. I round them, sweat bursting across my forehead. I gained the top, the high of exertion propelling me on as I darted to my right. My footsteps echoed down the hallway.

I found the class and burst inside.

Miss Dannel blinked as she stared at me. “Stacie?”

“Sorry, Miss Dannel,” I said, not even out of breath. “I need my ten minutes for relief.”

“What?” the confused teacher said. She sat down her dry erase marker on the whiteboard’s metal lip.

“I need a volunteer to take care of my futa-cock in the hallway.” My eyes fell on Randi Bjork. Her long, blonde hair fell about her shocked face. She blinked blue eyes at me, shifting in the tight sweater she wore. It was half unbuttoned, showing off the considerable bosom she had.

“Um ... what?” Randi asked. “You know I’m not interested in you, Stacie.”

“Please,” I said, staring at her. “This is so important. It has to be you.”

“Now, Stacie, you’re not even in this class,” the teacher said, gathering herself. “You have to ask relief in your own class. You can’t come and disrupt mine.”

“I’m sorry, but it has to be Randi.”

The other students all buzzed. Girls whispered to each other, giving me looks. The futas were all nodding. They were younger than me, clearly impressed that I’d enjoyed the hot Spanish teacher and now was about to enjoy one of the bustiest girls in our school.

“Um, okay,” Randi said. “I’m sorry, Miss Dannel, but she’s in the Program. I have to help her.”

“Fine, fine,” the teacher said, shaking her head. “I need to talk to the principal about these rules.”

“Thanks,” I said as Randi stood up, her flirty skirt swirling about her thighs. She navigated through the desks, her thigh-high stockings whisking together. She dressed sexy for a girl who was too focused on debate to date.

I held the door open for her. She swept by. The moment the door was closed, she whirled around. “You know I’m not doing anything for you, right?”

“Of course,” I said. I grabbed both her hands. “I’m desperate. I need help. An argument on why a teacher should be allowed to have sex with her student. Anything. Something that can help get Valeria out of trouble.”

Her expression softened into pain. She squeezed her hands before her. “There isn’t a way around the fact that she’s a member of staff and had sex with you outside of a lesson or your practice. There’s no twisting this into her favor. Not if the rumors are true.”

“Please, I love her,” I said. Saying those words to Randi only made the pain worse. “This is all my fault.”

“She’s the adult.”

“I pushed it,” I said, knowing it was a lie. We both pushed it. “There has to be something. Some argument I made. You’re a debater. That’s what you do.”

“Yeah, with research and time to prepare.” She took a deep breath. “Okay, I have thought about this topic. The Program comes up in debate all the time, actually. The ethics of it, how students are forced to go naked, to be used as props, the way the line is skirted, etc. So, here’s the best I have. What is the Program about?”

“Um...” I frowned. “It’s about getting us used to expressing our sexuality in the wake of so much sex being decriminalized.”

“Yeah, so, if that’s the goal, then you need to state that the while exploring your sexuality through the Program you discovered you enjoyed an older woman. If you were outside this school and Miss Castellano wasn’t your coach or didn’t teach Spanish here, it would be completely fine for you two to get buck-wild at the food court of the mall.”

I grinned at her. “I’m not sure she’s that sort of girl.”

“Not the point. You were expressing your sexuality. You were reveling in it, and you found something important about yourself. That’s what you have to argue.”

“Good, I can do that,” I said.

“Now, the problem is they’re going to counter with the position of power argument. That’s what the rule is all about.”

“What’s the counter to that?” I asked, eagerly.

“There isn’t. She’s your coach. She works at the school. They have to think about what that means. What if she made you have sex with her by threatening to cut you from the team.”

“She didn’t,” I growled.

“That’s not the point. The rule exists to keep Ms. Tyrell from promising girls parts in school plays to get some underage snatch.” Randi shook her head. I’d heard rumors of Ms. Tyrell from my teammate Letizia who was playing Romea in the school’s upcoming play. “That’s why they have it.”

“So how can I win.”

“Prove to them that it’s all about free will. There’s a reason there’s a panel making the decision. Sway them to your side. Make your argument sound better than the consequences. Make them realize that your decision. That it’s not just fucking, but that it’s love like you claim.”

“Got you.” I hugged her. She stiffened for a moment, then her arms went around me. “That means a lot to me.”

“You’re welcome,” she said, her hands stroking my naked back. “Now, I have to get back to class.”

“And I have to go save Valeria.”

I broke away from Randi. I loved the way my friend smiled. There was such hope in her eyes. I could tell she was rooting for me. That was amazing. I whirled around and darted away. I raced down the hallway. My cock bobbed and swayed before me. I shuddered, my heart racing. I had hope. I was going to do it.

I practically leaped down to the landing in the middle of the stairs, turned the bend and raced down to the first floor. I flowed down the halls, focused on my goal. I would prove to the principal and the others that I love Valeria. That it wasn’t a matter of her taking advantage of me. That they had to make an exception.

Just like they did for Mrs. Jordan and her daughter.

I reached the main office and burst in. The secretary gasped, “Stacie Ward?”

I darted past her desk and rushed toward the principal’s office. I crashed through the door and exploded into the room. Everyone’s eyes looked at me. Valeria whipped her head around, her mane of dark hair flowing like silk. Her eyes met mine.

“What do you think you’re doing, Stacie Ward!” demanded the vice principal. She was on her feet in a flash, her temple pulsing.

“Indeed,” Principal McTaggart asked, fixing me the frostiest stare I had ever seen from the futa.

I was undaunted. “I’m here to give my side of the story. To say what you’re doing here is wrong. Valeria ... Miss Castellano did nothing wrong.”

“It doesn’t matter if you initiated it or not,” the guidance counselor said. She fixed her calm, hazel eyes on me, her glasses magnifying them.

“Does it matter that I love her?” I demanded. “That this wasn’t some tawdry affair, but two souls finding each other?”

Valeria, still turned around to stare up at me, smiled. She appeared to come to life. Color returned to her pale-tan cheeks, darkening them to their golden hue. She straightened as I marched up to stand beside her, naked and unafraid. I put my hand on her shoulder.

“I love Valeria Castellano,” I said. “Ruining her career isn’t going to change that. Firing her from her job over love is a mistake I won’t let you make.”

“Love?” asked the vice principal. She folded her arms beneath her breasts, stretching her blue blouse over her tits. “By Miss Castellano’s own admission, your relationship only began on Monday. Not even a full week.”

“And?” I asked. “I know that I love her.”

“Hormones,” she snorted.

“Now, now,” Ms. Rowbottom said. The African-American futa gave me a speculative look. “We can’t be dismissive of Ms. Ward’s emotions. I won’t deny her if she says she loves Miss Castellano. After all, look at how dramatic of an entrance she just made.”

“I love her, and I will keep seeing her even if you fire her,” I declared.

Valeria’s hand laid over mine her shoulder and squeezed.

“So it’s pointless to fire her because that won’t change our relationship,” I said, glaring at them, especially the vice principal. She had her lips pursed, her dark fingers clasped tight.

“That doesn’t change the fact that she’s a member of staff. You can’t have a relationship with her. We’ll never know if it goes beyond that line,” said the vice principal.

“We could modify the rules,” Ms. Rowbottom said. “If the teacher and student signed paperwork and were upfront about their relationship, then we could monitor it. Make sure Miss Castellano wasn’t abusing her position.”

“That’s a needless level of bureaucracy added to the situation,” said the vice principal. “What do you say, Ash?”

The guidance counselor pushed up her glasses, her hazel eyes flicking from me to Valeria. “At this time, we don’t have the needed infrastructure. Other schools have this rule for their Program. We’re not being unduly harsh about it. It’s not to punish Miss Castellano for finding love. She knew the rules. Knew the consequences. By her own admission, she initiated it.”

“And I followed,” I said, switching gears, “because she awakened something in my sexuality. And isn’t that the point of the Program?”

“Screwing your teacher is part of your sexuality?” asked the vice principal, skepticism dripping from her words.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.