Futa Naked in School 05 - Futa's Naked Passion - Cover

Futa Naked in School 05 - Futa's Naked Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Stacie's Naughty Teacher Passion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Stacie's Naughty Teacher Passion - Stacie, a futa, breaks all the rules when she goes naked at college and finds herself enjoying a hot teacher!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Stacie Ward’s Week, Thursday

Miss Castellano was the only thing making my week attending Rogers High School naked bearable.

It wasn’t going naked in the Program that was the problem. In fact, I should have been up to my eyeballs in pussy thanks to the Program. Hell, I didn’t even mind avoiding that for my girlfriend if Meaghan wasn’t so clingy to me. If she wasn’t around, she had one of her host of friends to babysit me. They walked me two and from classes, glaring at any of the girls who tried to get close to grope my cock. They always kept their hands to themselves, probably because there were at least two around.

She had so many friends.

There was at least one in all of my classes, just keeping an eye on me, making sure I didn’t ask for relief from any of the willing and nubile girls I knew. Only Meaghan could do that.

And I only had her for one class right after lunch.

Not that Meaghan wasn’t affectionate, but I just felt like I was her favorite toy when she was sucking on my cock or riding my futa-dick. I was captain of the swim team. A lot of girls found me hot. I had more than my share of fun over the fall semester, enjoying most of the girls who’d gone naked for a week at least once.

Miss Castellano was so different.

My illicit relationship with my swim coach had blossomed Monday afternoon during practice. What started as her giving me a blowjob so I could swim without an erection blossomed into something wild. In the shower, she’d shown her interest n me. This older woman, this Latina beauty, ached for me.

How could I say no?

I couldn’t.

I surrendered to her. I fell to my knees and ate out her pussy. It was against the rules. She could help me out during practice, but after, alone in the locker room, she was a member of staff taking advantage of a student. Never mind that my seventeen-year-old futa-cock wanted to be in her pussy so bad. Never mind that I ate her pussy to a screaming orgasm before fucking her hard.

It was wrong. Taboo.

Morning practice was over and my futa-dick ached hard. My pussy dribbled juices, the cream lost to the chlorine water running down my body from the pool. Every Thursday, we had morning practice, trading off with the girl’s team.

This was an important one. We had a meet tonight. I planned on leading my team to winning as many medals as possible.

I needed to be relaxed and loose. Thank goddess for Miss Castellano.

She was already beneath the spray, the water spilling down her golden-brown skin. Dark hair glistened as it clung to her shoulders and neck, nearly black. Her gorgeous rump wiggled as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I had to use the opposite gender’s facilities. All the other futas on the team went to their locker room, but I had to use this one. All alone with the coach. Her ass wiggling, beckoning me on. I groaned, hurrying to her.

The last four days were amazing because of my sexy teacher. She had a decade on me in age, and that made her wild. Sexy. She knew how to please a futa. Best part, she didn’t stare at me like I was an object.

She stared at me with those smoky eyes of a woman needing her futa badly.

“We don’t have much time before your first class,” she moaned. “Just slam it in me. I’m so wet! It was so hot watching you swim naked through the water. Your form ... Ooh, Stacie.”

I reached her, the steam of the shower washing around me. She clutched the central pillar, a metal shaft thrusting up with five nozzles circling it. No privacy here. It was so open. I felt so naughty as my hands grabbed her hips and pulled her rump towards me.

She had a gorgeous ass.

My heartbeat quickened as my futa-dick nudged into her upper thigh. I groaned at the contact, the pleasure tingling down to my pussy. I made a quick adjustment. I pressed my cock down, sliding it through her bush and pressing it against her shaved pussy.

She let out a wanton moan. Her entire body shook. It was an incredible treat to feel her hot skin against me. My heart beat so fast. I just wanted to ram into her.

So I did.

I buried into my coach’s pussy. She gasped, her cunt squeezing down around me. I pressed my small breasts into her back, the shower spray soaking my dyed-purple hair. The chlorine washed off of me, leaving only the scent of her body behind as I drew back my cock.

“Stacie!” she groaned, her pussy clenching around my girl-dick. “Oh, Stacie, yes, yes!”

“Valeria,” I groaned, using her first name while we were alone. While I was in her.

“My big futa!” she moaned, her back arching, rubbing her wet skin into my aching nipples.

I nuzzled into her wet hair to kiss her neck. I licked her skin as I fucked into her juicy twat. She gripped me, the pleasure racing down my body. I groaned, my heart thundering in my chest. I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her pussy, reveling in the delicious grip of her cunt around my cock.

“Oh, yes, yes!” she moaned, her hips undulating, stirring her pussy around my shaft. “That’s it! That’s what I need! Fuck me, Stacie. I need to cum after watching you swim. You’re such a beautiful futa!”

“You’re a gorgeous woman,” I panted. “Goddess, I love your tits.”

I seized her heaving tits, squeezing those lush, plump mounds. My hands played with them while her pussy clenched around my girl-dick. I groaned as the pleasure raced down them. That wicked heat that made me ache and gasp.

I pumped faster and faster into her depths. We both burned for each other. I could feel her passion boiling around me. My crotch smacked into her bubbly ass. I sucked on her neck, loving her as she gasped and moaned.

“My sexy futa!” she moaned. “My strong swimmer! ¡Madre de Diosa! The things you make me feel, Stacie!”

“I know!” I groaned, my fingers digging into her flesh. I’d never had a woman like her in my life. She was incredible. She had my heart pounding in my chest. It thundered with my every hard plunge into her flesh.

My crotch smacked into her rump. I pounded into her hard and fast. I buried my dick into her juicy pussy with powerful thrusts. She groaned, clenching around me. Her juicy pussy clung to my shaft. She massaged me, bringing my futa-cock closer and closer to erupting in her.

I slammed into her and she hissed out in delight. Her pussy clenched down around me, increasing the friction. I groaned, my fingers slipping up her breasts to find her nipples. I twisted them as I drew back.

“¡Mi linda!” she gasped in Spanish. The words poured out of her lips sounding liquid, beautiful, but too fast for me to understand.

I didn’t need to. Her body told me.

Her pussy convulsed around my cock. That wonderful, delicious, juicy writhe of hot cunt engulfed my clit-dick. I thrust into her, savoring the feel of her depths boiling around me. Her passion drew on me as she cried my name.

“Stacie! Stacie!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped, slamming hard into her. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. “Oh, Valeria! Damn!”

I erupted into her.

This amazing pleasure surged through me with each blast of my futa-cum into her pussy. My own cunt convulsed. Cream gushed down my thighs as my jizz spurted over and over into her writhing depths. Her flesh milked me.

My passion soared. I threw back my head. I grunted and groaned. I held Valeria tight. I hugged my sexy coach as her pussy milked my cock. This wonderful delight rippled through me. I nuzzled into her neck, nibbling on her jaw, wanting to revel in her passion until the end of time.

Her head turned. Our lips met in a kiss as she milked my cock. I groaned into her, twerking her nipples as the final spurt of my jizz fired into her pussy. I trembled as I held her. I savored the kiss, my heart pounding.

Such heat rippled through me.

She was amazing.

She broke our kiss. “Mmm, you should go. You have to get to class.”

“Yeah,” I groaned. “And Meaghan’s waiting.”

“Uh-huh,” she said, looking away. The water had died at some point, on a timer. She hit the nozzle again, letting the spray splash into her face as I pulled out of her pussy. The water ran down her body, diluting the cum bubbling out of her pussy and washing it down her legs to the drain.

I sighed. If only she wasn’t my coach. Wasn’t a teacher.

I drew off as she kept showering then I grabbed my schoolbag and sauntered naked out of the locker room. Meaghan was waiting down the hall, her short, brassy hair framing her cute face. She wasn’t a bad girl. She was fun. I had a blast with her over Winter Break, it was just...

She darted to me and seized my arm, her fingernails biting into my skin moment before she gave me a hungry kiss. Her green eyes sparkled with possessive delight. She looked me up and down, her head cocking to the side before she took my arm.

“You’re glowing,” she said.

“Good practice,” I told her as we headed towards the main building. I was glad all the buildings were connected by hallways.

Going outside naked would suck in January.

“You are going to win tonight,” she said, clutching my arm tight as we walked. “I just know it.” “Yeah, we are.”

“And I’ll be cheering you on,” she said, beaming at me.

I smiled back. She wasn’t bad at all. I just had to get through the Program week, then she could relax. Miss Castellano was just ... just some fun. A way for the two of us to relieve the stress that me going naked was causing. Nothing more.

It grew harder to keep smiling as I walked beside Meaghan.

Girls saw us and just looked away as Meaghan glared. Passing futas made whipping motions and shook their heads. Shelena smirked at me then said to one of her teammates, April Gore, “I can’t wait for my weak in the Program. I’m going to get so much pussy. They’re going to lining up to ride my dick. Biggest on campus.”

“Isn’t that Candice?” I asked, glaring at the futa-cunt. “I heard that freshman’s got a bigger dick than you.”

“Ginny is fucking lying!” Shelena snarled, her face twisting.

“Ginny?” I asked. “I heard she turned you down. Laughed when she saw how small your dick was. She’d rather ride that nerd’s cock than yours.”

A passing girl burst into laughter.

“I should kick your ass,” Shelena muttered.

“Right here,” I said, smacking it.

Meaghan giggled beside me. “Mmm, my futa will cock-whip you.”

“Lucky you’re in the Program,” Shelena muttered and stalked off.

I shook my head, putting the cunt out of my mind. Too many girls gushed over that futa. At least Meaghan wasn’t one of them.

When we reached her class, she threw her arms around me and gave me a hot kiss. My futa-dick throbbed into her belly. Her round breasts pressed into mine, my hard nipples drinking in the silky feel of her bodice.

“Mmm, now no fooling around for you today,” she said, licking her lips. “You got to focus on winning.”

“I’m going to win,” I said then groaned as her two friends, Kassy Quickley and Reina Vela appeared, both smiling.

“Guards,” I muttered to them in mocking greeting.

Meaghan giggled. “They’re your protection. Keep all those hussies from poaching my futa-dick.” She gave me another kiss. “Love you.”

“Yeah,” I muttered then glanced at Reina. “Well, shall we get to Art?”

My sexual tension mounted throughout the day. My dick had that ache to it by the end of first period. Miss Castellano—Valeria—burned through my thoughts. I struggled to pay attention while my pussy grew juicy and my futa-dick hard.

My escort, Janice Simms and Maritza Esparaza, marched me to my next class. It was PE. After storing my things in the locker room, I headed to the gym under Janice’s watchful eye. After the class assembled, Coach Hamps, setting up volleyball, glanced at me asked, “Are you going to want relief today, Stacie?”

Janice gave me a dangerous look.

“I’m good,” I said, ignoring my throbbing dick and aching hardon.

And the interested look from Ludmila Sykora glancing at my cock. She licked her lips as she squirmed in her seat. I groaned, my pussy getting juicier. I sat down and struggled, but it was hard with that delight leaking out of me.

I wished that I was used at an example somehow in third class. But technical writing didn’t have a lot of good uses for sex as part of the lesson, but I needed someone to touch me. It would be a reasonable request, something I had to do.

Meaghan couldn’t get mad and I could get my fucking ovaries off.

I was a horny daze when lunch arrived. My dick’s tip felt so swollen. I groaned when I spotted Meaghan sweeping through the halls to me. She grinned at me, darting forward, her hair swaying about her face.

“There’s my swim champ,” she said. “Mmm, and your cock looks so hard.”

It almost sounded like, “Mmm, my cock looks so hard.”

“I need relief,” I groaned.

“I don’t know,” she said, stroking my shaft as the other students moved around us. I spotted a group gathering ahead. Kalena Apikalia, the sophomore cheerleader, was getting fucked against the wall, gasping, moaning, crying out in bliss in delight, fucked hard by Shelena of all people. The Quarterback grunted and groaned, her face twisted in passion.

“Damn,” muttered Tanisha, another futa on the football team. She led her two sex slaves, a futa and her sister named Charisma and Krysten. They both wore collars and leashes, both dressed in fishnet stockings today and booty shorts, leather bras around their tits. The futa and her little sister held hands, looking so happy.

The Program was changing our school.

“I need it,” I told Meaghan. “Real bad.”

“Mmm, okay,” she said. “For the swim champ.”

Her lips met mine for a moment, hot and naughty, then she fell to her knees in the hallway. She’d gone through the Program the last week before winter break. She’d lost any modesty then. She engulfed my cock and sucked.

She stared up at me with those green, possessive eyes.

I groaned, picturing Miss Castellano sucking my dick, her hazel eyes warm.

Meaghan sucked hard. She bobbed her head. Her fingers stroked my pussy lips. My futa-dick ached and throbbed in her mouth. I groaned, my heart racing as she slid her lips up and down while students passed by.

“Cute ass,” purred Tatyana. The head cheerleader smacked my ass as she passed.

Meaghan sucked harder. Her fingers jammed hard into my pussy. I gasped at the intrusion, my flesh squeezing around them. I groaned and swayed, my smaller breast jiggling as my girlfriend sucked with such passion on my cock and pumped her digits in and out of me.

“Damn,” Meaghan,” I groaned, staring down at her smoldering, green eyes.

Her tongue danced around my cock as her cheeks hollowed. My pussy clenched on her fingers. Pleasure rippled through me. My cock, denied relief for so long, swelled towards my orgasm. My tip ached and throbbed.

I closed my eyes and pictured Miss Castellano.

Valeria sucked my dick with her delicious passion. She pleasured me with such delight. Her tongue ran around my cock buried in her hot mouth. Her fingers pumped in and out of my juicy pussy. The naughty, Latina woman sucked with hunger, eager for my cum to erupt.

I couldn’t hold back. Not with the hours of being hard, of aching for Valeria’s touch. I grabbed Meaghan’s hair, gripping her strands. She moaned about my cock as I thrust forward, burying my dick to the hilt in her mouth.

“Va ... Yes!” I gasped, catching myself as I erupted. “Meaghan, yes!”

My hot cum pumped into Meaghan’s mouth. I groaned, my pussy convulsing around her fingers. She pumped them in and out of me, stirring me up while she gulped down all my cum. She swallowed it with hunger. She sucked down every drop brimming in my ovaries. I swayed, my heart pounding through my chest from the rapture she gave me.

“Damn,” I groaned, so glad for the relief. “Thank you.”

Meaghan popped her mouth off my dick. “Mmm, you’re welcome. You’re going to win tonight, you know that.”

Buzzing with bliss from the orgasm, I groaned, “Yes, I am. You’re a good girlfriend, you know that?”

“And your an amazing futa-girlfriend,” she told me and kissed me, her lips salty with my cum.

I just had to get through this week. The rest of today, the match, and tomorrow. Then things would go back to normal. Meaghan could calm down, and what happened between Miss Castellano and me could be forgotten.

I devoured lunch. I needed calories for the match. Meaghan shook her head as she nursed her salad while I packed away the food. Especially meat. I needed protein for the match. I would be kicking ass this evening.

My last three classes passed easier. I was more focused on swimming than on my futa-dick. I was imagining the strokes, my form. I was picturing my dive, how I would move. I went over the relay race in my mind. I got as ready as I possibly could for it.

Meagan appeared to escort me to the gym. She had a big grin on her face. “You are going to be the best.” She glanced at some of the girls staring at me. “Back off. Our swim champ needs to have all her stamina.”

Her hand slid down to cup my as like she owned it.

What was I going to do about Meagan? Would she go back to being normal once this week was over? If she wasn’t—if she was going to act like this all the time, jealous of any girl who got close—what was the point of dating her?

Why be with a girl who didn’t trust me? It seemed insane.

She escorted me to the locker room. My stomach writhed. The other futas were heading inside, nodding to me. I turned to face Meagan. She had a big grin on her lips. She cupped my face and gave me a quick, almost chase, kiss.

“You’re going to be amazing. I’m going to be cheering you on to victory.”

“I know,” I said, feeling the nerves beginning.

“You should get in there,” she said. “Get pumped with your team.”

“Well, I mean, I have to use the girls’ locker room.”

“Yeah, but who’s going to be in there?” she asked. “Miss Castellano?”

My futa-cock twitched as the older woman’s beautiful face flashed through my mind.

“You need to be with your team right now.”

“Yeah,” I said. If I saw the Hispanic beauty... “I need to focus.”

“Mmm, you are going to be great.” Meagan planted a final kiss on my lips, then she spun around and darted off, waving at me.

I headed into the futa’s locker room.

“Hey, are you allowed to be in here?” Letizia asked when I walked in. The Italian freshman had a cocky look on her lips. “I thought you needed your ovaries intact, and since Meagan has yours...”

“Is that why you’ve been showering in the girls’ locker room after practice?” asked Lalita asked me. The Indian futa worked up her purple, one-piece swimsuit over her body. The Lycra stretching over her breasts.

“I thought she was just perving on the coach,” said Pearle. “I hope to get chosen.”

“Naw, the coach doesn’t shower,” said Letizia. The fourteen-year-old futa was feisty. “I know, I tried.”

I almost said something, commenting about a real futa would attract Miss Castellano’s attention, but I swallowed it back. No one could know what happened in there. My stomach twisted. After the meet would be the last time. We didn’t have practice tomorrow, and come Monday, I’d be out of the Program and using the futas’ locker room.

“Letizia, can you swim as fast as you run that mouth?” I asked.

“I’ll swim circles around you, Stacie,” she said, a big grin on her face. “We’re going to kick those Bethel inbreed cunts!”

“Yeah, we are,” said Lalita. She grinned, her swarthy features twisted in joy. “We are lean and mean.”

“They’re going to freak out when they see Stacie standing naked with her cock out, hard and ready to fuck their girlfriends when this is over,” said Asuka, a Japanese futa with a big smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.