Slick - Cover

Slick

Copyright© 2019 by KingBandor

Chapter 16

“You told me you never touched Melissa!” Jude exclaimed as she turned on her yoga instructor.

“Where the hell did you get that!” Marcel demanded as he pointed to the photograph of him fucking Melissa. His accent was gone.

“Remember the break-in at your studio,” I asked, grinning broadly.

“You son of a bitch!” he snapped.

“You fucking lied to me?” Jude shrieked. “All this time you were lying? I trusted you!” She turned to me with tears running over her cheeks. “I’m so sorry! I’m a fool!”

I flipped over several more photographs. It showed Marcel fucking Melissa on several occasions. “It seems they were going at this for a long time. He likes to take pictures of all his encounters. I’ve seen them all, including the ones of you.”

“Me?” Jude shouted, “We never did anything!”

“Jude, this is really not about you, right now,” I told her. “We’ll deal with your indiscretion later. Do you know who this is?” I asked, turning over another photograph of Marcel with a mystery woman.

“That’s Angie!” Jude announced. “You fucked Angie, too!”

I turned over several more photographs. “Oh my God, did you fuck every woman in the class? Am I the only one you haven’t fucked?”

“Yet,” I added. “Isn’t that why you came here today?”

Jude couldn’t answer. She looked like she was going to be sick.

I flipped over the next picture. It was another photograph of Melissa. However, this one showed her beaten and bloody body from the crime scene. She was clearly dead.

Jude screamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.