Slick - Cover

Slick

Copyright© 2019 by KingBandor

Chapter 7

As the night got later, the music cranked up, and people started dancing. I kept a close watch on Jude all evening, never allowing her out of my sight. I am a skilled observer, so it is easy for me to monitor her without appearing to be stalking.

When she sat, it was always next to Slick. When she danced, he was always within easy reach, and they would invariably drift together for a few songs, then apart for a few. They never gave any outward indication that they were there to be with each other, but I could see it in the way they looked at each other, the way she touched his arms.

Jude continued to drink, and I could also see the effects it was having on her. Her reactions were slowed. She seemed to sway a bit on her feet even when there was no music. I knew her limits with booze, and she was well past them.

Just then, the music changed as the DJ announced it was a “lover’s block” of slow songs for romance.” Marcel pulled Jude into his arms, pressing up against her. She quickly glanced around the room, not seeing me, and interlocked her fingers behind Slick’s neck. That did it.

I stormed out of my hiding spot and made a beeline for the couple. I put a firm hand on Slick’s shoulder and patted it. “Cutting in,” I declared. It was not a question or a request. They both turned to look at me. Slick grinned and said, “After this set of songs is over.”

He turned back to my wife, his face inches from hers. He had his hands on Jude’s hips, holding her crotch to his. I gripped the middle finger of his right hand and pulled it back. The hand came with it. Slick seemed to wince.

I pulled him back enough to separate them and fixed him with my best steely-eyed stare. “I’m going to dance with my wife, now, Marcel. Find another wife to rub on.” I moved in between them and pulled Jude to me as I released his hand.

Marcel rubbed his finger. It would survive. I didn’t break it. Jude put her arms around my neck, swaying back and forth to the music. “Why did you do that?” she asked, her voice soft and sultry.

“You’re my wife, goddammit,” I told her, my mouth to her ear. “I’ll kill anyone who tries to take you away from me.”

“He was just being nice,” she said as she pressed her hips more tightly to me. “I think you scared him.”

“Good,” I said. “Slick should be scared.”

We danced to the music, and when the song ended, Jude started to walk away, but I held her in place. “It’s a lover’s block,” I told her. “I reserve all slow songs for me. You know that.”

She nodded and leaned her head on my shoulder.

“If he was just being nice,” I asked, “then why was he rubbing his boner on your crotch while you danced?”

Jude jerked her head up and stared at me with a surprised look on her face. “He wasn’t,” she started to answer but realized I must have seen his erection when I separated them. “I mean, it was harmless. It happens a lot when couples slow dance.” She said it like it was a matter of fact.

“You’re not a couple,” I reminded her. “We are.” With that, I gripped her ass in my hands and pulled her more tightly to me, letting my cock press against her as Slick’s had. “Don’t ever forget that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.