Body Swap - Cover

Body Swap

Copyright© 2019 by Sohara

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chris has spent half his life in abuse and misery. Then the grey wall came down and the Confederacy tech that can mould bodies offers a powerful means of payback.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem  

Back in the pod Chris found everyone still excited about the changed appearance of Louise and Deb. The other women had persuaded them to stay nude and were admiring them and stroking their egos as well as their bodies.

Louise really was already a magnificent woman and the restoration of her youth and the modifications they had made had enhanced that basis to show her spectacular beauty. She was accepting the admiration with her usual well-centred dignity but clearly pleased.

Deb on the other hand was alternating between uncertain preening and tears of disbelief. The melange of contributions to make her elegant new body had worked really well. She was essentially the same size and type of build as she had been but now she had the conformation of a lingerie model. Her lovely face was different but still had recognisable traces of the old Deb and that warm smile was still there, working overtime between bouts of doubt that this new body was real. She kept stroking her new B-cup breasts and then snatching her hands away when she realised, and staring into the mirror wall that they’d asked for and then down at her beautifully shaped legs to make sure that they actually were part of her.

When she looked across the room at him he could see she desperately wanted to throw herself on him and fuck him to death. That made him feel a bit better after what he had done to Edna. There was no way she would push herself forward though, before the others, and she knew this was Louise’s turn.

As he took Louise in his arms and hugged her, Chris was pleased to see that Cherie and Sarah were cooing and chatting with Deb, admiring her new figure. As much as he was bigger now he was still an inch shorter than Louise but he had the strength of arms and back now to take control of her statuesque body as he pressed her to him. It felt good and any qualms about his forthcoming night with her vanished.

“They said that the processing would make us more horny,” she muttered in his ear. “And damned if they weren’t right. I look even better than I did when I was twenty and I think I’m turning myself on just looking in the mirror. I don’t know that I’ve felt as needy as this since I was a teenager. Can we get one in before we go to dinner?”

“It would be nice,” he said, rubbing her bum cheeks and then circling her waist as he kissed her. “But I don’t think we have time to make it as satisfying as I anticipate and I want to save enough to spend a lot of time in you tonight. Come on. Get the kids together and we’ll get to the canteen early.”

It took time to marshal his family of eleven and get them fed and back to the pod and it was late enough to order everyone to bed. In part it was his eagerness to fuck Louise but also because he needed them to get used to him giving the orders.

Cherie came to him looking a little uncertain. Her normal self-assured arrogance had been notably absent since the incident in the transport room.

“Our instructor said we women should be learning to pleasure each other because we would all be horny and our sponsors wouldn’t always be using us. Would it be all right if Sarah sleeps with Mel tonight and I go with Deb and we swap the next night? We both feel we need to get to know her better and I have a lot of ground to make up.”

“That sounds like a really good idea Cherie. Will Mel be okay with that? She looks all right to me but I’m still a bit concerned about how she’s taking her mother’s punishment. She’s going to find her radically changed when they meet tomorrow.”

“She’s taking it all surprisingly well. She was obviously a lot more observant than me,” she said with a touch of bitterness and looked down. “She knew our mother was doing something really bad to you and it was upsetting her but she didn’t know who to talk to about it.” The bitterness sharpened. “Not me of course, and Daddy was never going to speak against M ... Red.”

He pulled her to him and kissed her mouth and she hesitated but then eagerly returned his kisses. It felt really good knowing that he was going to be kissing and fucking this lovely girl whenever he felt like it. But he was also really pleased about the way she was working to turn herself round.

“Don’t spend too much time wallowing in self-recriminations,” he said. “Everyone’s got a lot of adjustments to make. I want you to focus on the sort of person you can make yourself into but don’t go overboard. You had some attractive qualities as well as self-centred bitchiness. You’ve done well since we’ve all come together.”

“I’m glad you think so Chris. What you said, about giving me Deb’s body and her mine, hit me like a thunderbolt. It turned me upside down far more than anything else that has happened to us since.” She gestured vaguely around to encompass the pod, ship and people.

“I suddenly imagined myself in Deb’s body and in her life; for the first time really thought about how it must be for her and others like her. It was as if I’d been lifted out of myself and was looking at myself from outside. I could see that I had done absolutely nothing to deserve the good fortune of looks and wealth and contributed precious little to anyone less fortunate. Only overweening self-satisfaction and often amused contempt.

“I suddenly felt like I was worthless in myself Chris and I don’t feel any better now after all the revelations about how we so generously took you in and treated you while stealing your inheritance. They showed me those disgusting magazines and Mama encouraged me to warn everyone about you. I really got carried away with making up those stories about you. I was feeling a sort of righteous pride in them because I was one of the good people and you were so despicable. Therefore it didn’t matter that they were lies because at least people would be warned against you. I even felt virtuous doing it.”

Her face began to crumple and tears started in her eyes. “And it was the exact opposite wasn’t it? You had done nothing wrong and we were the despicable ones, truly despicable. Living off your money and torturing a young orphaned child cousin we should have been protecting. I’m sorry Chris. I don’t know how to tell you how sorry I am.” The tears were really streaming now as she stared into his face looking for some acceptance of how she had changed.

When he pulled her against his chest she clung to him, sobbing softly. Even as he was deciding what to say he couldn’t help but think how fuckable her body felt against him. It probably wasn’t even calculated manipulation on her part either, more likely instinctive. She had never been particularly devious. It definitely wasn’t the moment to succumb however.

“I believe you Cherie. I’ve been impressed by the steps you’ve taken to change your attitudes and behaviour and the way you’ve tried to help Deb adjust. I don’t want you to be held back by guilt though. Dwelling on that won’t help anyone. I want you to concentrate on being sister/mother for Melissa and the other children and a good contributing family member to the others.

“I really do want you as my woman too Cherie. You weren’t always the total bitch to me you became later and you’ve shown the more attractive side of your personality recently. Now go and make nice with Deb.”

Louise had watched the whole exchange and was looking thoughtful when she followed him into his room.

“You know I think you may have really changed that girl for the better. I didn’t quite believe the sudden turn around, but it might just stick. She and Sarah have been paying a lot of attention to the kids, amusing them and easing their fears about how things are going to be. Marcus and Joy have taken to her and even Solange. She spends a lot of time with Melissa too.”

“I got the same impression. Glad to have that confirmed. But I don’t want to talk about her now.” He pushed her down onto the bed and stripped off his clothes while staring at the magnificent women waiting for him.

It was clear that Louise was ready for him. She was stroking her body to incite him further. Legs parted to reveal her swollen lips, she passed a hand across them before drawing in up to cup her breasts. Along with regression to her youth, the med tube had firmed up her boobs so that they still made prominent mounds on her chest instead of slopping to the sides as she lay on her back. Her solid legs and hips were a perfect balance of muscle and shapeliness for her big body.

Above all it was the beautiful glowing amber skin that had first attracted him and now made him want to throw himself on her. Well, that and the big white smile that invited him to do just that.

So he did. And as he locked lips with her the feeling of her body under him was so good he almost shoved himself into her to come immediately. He really did want to make their first time an interaction more than just a selfish indulgence though and he confined himself to kissing her lips and neck while he stroked one tit.

Louise had other ideas though. “If you’re as horny as those mods have made me what about we get straight into it? I want to feel that whopper stretching me. Jean Paul wasn’t that big and it’s a long time since I got reamed out by anything that size. I’m glad you didn’t get stupid though. What I heard about some of those Marines sounds grotesque and self-defeating. This one feels really nice.” She gave it an encouraging squeeze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.