Body Swap - Cover

Body Swap

Copyright© 2019 by Sohara

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chris has spent half his life in abuse and misery. Then the grey wall came down and the Confederacy tech that can mould bodies offers a powerful means of payback.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem  

Deb was nervous and excited as he led her into the master bedroom.

“Why am I getting Louise’s turn? Why to you even want me, looking like this?”

“I managed to get a slot in the med tubes for tomorrow. I’m going to put you in it but I want to make love to you in the original. I told you I want the same Deb but with an improved body, not some completely new person. If you don’t still feel like the same person to me I’ll damned well change you back.”

Deb, serious at the beginning of this speech, broke into smile. She hadn’t smiled much back at the restaurant but she was doing it quite a lot now. She moved into him and threw her arms round him.

“And if your smile isn’t the same as it is now, that will be the first thing to decide it.”

“What buck teeth and all?”

“It doesn’t have to be physically exact,” he conceded, “but it has to have the same general appearance and quality. When I think about it maybe still a little touch of buckiness to remind us.”

“Please, not too much. I really don’t like them. I’ve taken so much razzing about them, I’d sooner see them gone.”

“We’ll discuss it in greater detail later. I want you to take off your shift now and let me handle you. I don’t have much time to get to know you as you are now.”

They both stripped and Deb looked down at herself. “The others are so beautiful. I still don’t understand why you want to be reminded of any of this.” She gestured down at her body. “No one else has ever found it attractive. I’d still be the same person inside.”

He could tell that even if she didn’t understand why, and even if her own preference was for radical change, she was pleased that he did want to retain something of her appearance. He wasn’t sure how to explain it.

“Women are inherently attractive, each in their own way. Forget whatever idealised beauty is fashionable at the time. Every woman has qualities of femininity that have their own appeal. And a person is a combination of what is inside and out. Despite the teeth you dislike so much, you have a nice face. It’s partly the layout of the features and partly the expressions that pass across it. It makes me want to kiss it.”

And he did. He kissed her thoroughly and although she was hesitant in her responses she was clearly appreciative. The teeth did get in the way a bit but her mouth was still nice, fresh and willing. He kissed her cheeks and eyelids and down to the line of her chin and the delicate skin underneath and around her neck. Deb gasped and almost writhed in his arms. Her neck was a serious erogenous zone for her.

“And the way you stand and move, quickly and easily, is connected to your body shape as much as your nature.” He squeezed her against him and she moulded eagerly to his body. “I want to be damned sure that your nipples stick out like they do now. The way you’re rubbing them against my chest is driving me mad. No don’t pull away. I take it they’re very sensitive?”

“Yes,” she said blushing.

“They’re very sexy.” He took one nipple and rolled it gently between thumb and finger before stooping and sucking hard on it. She moaned and went rigid and seized his head but seem uncertain if she wanted to push him away or clutch him closer.

When he came up for air she said, “Nobody else found them sexy.”

“What, when they were sticking out like this?”

She blushed again. “They don’t normally stick out like this.”

“I’m betting that you kept them bound up so no one noticed them.” And he knew from her increasing embarrassment that he’d hit the mark. “You say that no one ever found you attractive but I suspect that your reaction to the ridicule you’ve suffered has been to totally deny that you are a sexual creature with your own needs. You present to the world, or you did, an asexual image of brisk, serious, intelligence and efficiency and I bet you never let that façade down. It was probably good for getting and holding employment but anyone who shared something like your own self-doubts and poor self-image would have found it too uninviting to get past.”

She tugged at his arm. “Enough talking about me Chris. Even I am not silly enough to deny that for some reason you still find me attractive when I can feel the proof jammed up against my belly. But you’ll have to teach me everything. My sole experience was that rape and a bit of guilty frigging.”

Chris laughed. “And my experience is the three women that I assaulted in that fucking frenzy today. I suppose I can add some very assiduous research on the net and a whole lot of secretive frigging.” He took her hand. “Come on. We can do a bit better than that tonight just by exploring what comes naturally.”

On the bed he resumed the kissing of her upper half, while his hands did some touching and stroking lower. Deb did a lot of gasping, and moaning and twitching under his attentions until she suddenly grabbed his erection.

“Can I play with it?” she asked uncertainly. “I’ve never seen or touched one.”

“Any way you like. But remember the balls are easily hurt.”

She curled down to get close and study it, tried stroking it and pumping it. “Is that the way you do it?”

“Try a light firm grip as close to the base as you can get but it would be even better if you use your mouth on the upper part at the same time. Ahh! Watch with the teeth scraping.”

She was instantly mortified and drew back. “Sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it. You’ll have plenty of time to become expert. For now just let me make love to you.”

And he did. He went all over her body with mouth and tongue and fingers, finding soft and sensitive areas that got her more and more excited. He wasn’t up to eating a girl out yet but did find that fingers could do a lot to drive a girl crazy. By the time he entered her she wasn’t at all shy and nervous, just frantic to fuck. Chris didn’t last all that long despite his four orgasms that afternoon but Deb managed to come twice before he did.

As they lay cuddling afterwards, Deb said, “All right, I guess I do believe that you can like me even the way I am, but that still doesn’t mean I want to stay like this. I’d really like to see that I am beautiful for you; to know it by seeing it and feeling it.”

“Well, that’s the plan and we can work it out now. AI can you project an image of twelve famous model and movie beauties who are scaled similar in height and build to Deb and have a similar sort of head structure?”

“Certainly.” And the images flashed up as holograms against the facing wall stacked as three rows of four.

“Number them one to twelve. Now Deb, which ones do you like best?”

Deb picked three and Chris added another two.

“AI, make another blending all five together and show us the composite.”

The composite was an attractive figure and the faces had melded into a surprisingly lovely new one but Chris decided that it was a bit too different to Deb.

“Take out number seven’s face. What do you think?”

“She’s beautiful. Will I look like that?” Deb asked in awe.

“No, that’s just the start. That’s an entirely different person to you. Remember I want an improved you not you dumped into some else’s body. AI, call that Blend One and try a ten percent blend of Deb’s body with this one.”

The perfection of the image shifted towards some of Deb’s unfortunate configuration. She made a disappointed sound and Chris found himself agreeing. There was no point in just making it less attractive.

“AI, put up Blend One and Deb side by side. What about your arms, shoulders and hands Deb? Are you happy with the way they look?”

“Yes, I’ve always thought my hands were well shaped and capable looking and my arms and shoulders are okay I guess.”

“AI, blend twenty percent of Deb’s arms, shoulders and hands with Blend 1. Make the hands fifty percent Deb. That’s good. Now make the blended figure five percent leaner without changing hips and shoulders. Call that Blend 2. Now with the head, blend in Deb’s head twenty percent ... thirty percent ... forty percent. How about that Deb?”

“Please Chris, the teeth.”

“Okay back to thirty percent and just the mouth and jaws back to twenty and straighten the teeth up to a more standard conformation. Deb?”

“The face is okay. I guess I can still see something of myself but I look a lot better. But can you just reduce those two teeth a bit more?”

“AI, reduce the two top incisors another five percent and realign with the other teeth. All right. that’s it. Save that as the changes to make to Concubine Deb.”

“A little bit more?” she whined.

“I said that’s it. AI, Dismiss the images.” He pulled Deb close again. “Now I want to make love to you some more. Let’s see if I can get you to come with just fingers this time.”

The next morning they all went to breakfast early and all had indoctrination sessions afterwards. They reassembled at the pod late morning and were due to start taking turns in the med tubes. Chris told them that he had something to do before they began processing.

“Cherie I want you to take the children upstairs until you are told it’s okay to come down again.”

The sessions had evidently left their marks on the younger ones and even Solange was more subdued and amenable. When the children had all been herded to the upper level via the near magical elevator, Chris asked the AI to prevent anyone coming down and to soundproof the area.

“I told you that Red was due for some punishment. Some of it relates to the beatings. I swore I would find a way to repay those. Red go to the replicators and bring what you find.”

Red returned with a paddle, a cane, a riding crop and a short whip and laid them on the table beside him. She knew what was coming and displayed a weird mixture of terror and excitement.

“You know very well what these are, don’t you?”

“Yes ... Chris.” Her voice tremored. “They are like the ones I used on you.”

“Kneel on all fours just there.” He pointed and Red knelt obediently.

He took the paddle first and gave her ten measured whacks on each cheek of her backside. The blows were hard, almost savage and the white expanse of her backside was soon blotched with red. He spread his aim wider and by the end of the twenty blows it was all a fiery red and stretching down the back of her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.