Body Swap - Cover

Body Swap

Copyright© 2019 by Sohara

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chris has spent half his life in abuse and misery. Then the grey wall came down and the Confederacy tech that can mould bodies offers a powerful means of payback.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem  

Chris looked at the waiting group of women, quite unsure of how to proceed. Louise had stood out. The rest just looked like a mixed bunch of women ranging from mid twenties to mid forties, blonds, brunettes and redheads, naked or in underwear. He didn’t know where to start and a couple of them twigged to this and stepped forward.

“Why don’t you just cop a feel?” suggested the plush looking redhead and shook her tits as she stepped closer.

He did and they felt very nice, soft but shapely and her nipples were quite hard. He kissed her mouth and neck and that felt good too. She kissed nicely and felt for his cock and stroked it without grabbing. Eventually he pushed her away.

“Next.”

She felt good too and so did the next. Then there were a couple who clearly tried to overwhelm him and his inexperience. He pushed the first away, tried the second and then told both of them to leave. The next was a thirty-something light blond in underwear, who hovered diffidently until he ordered her forward. She was clearly nervous but he liked the look of her body and her face. She was medium height and voluptuous without being fat or shapeless. She was a very nice shape indeed.

She raised her arms awkwardly to embrace him and lifted her face to kiss and the look in her eyes was almost fearful so he took hold of her and kissed her firmly but gently. The woman stiffened slightly then melted into him, her soft mouth opening hungrily to his probing.

He fumbled with the fastening of her bra, then ripped it apart impatiently and pulled the bra off to get at her lovely breasts.

“S ... sorry,” she gasped. She had kept her arms around his waist as he gripped her tits and thumbed the nipples and she jerked her pelvis against him and rubbed her crotch against his thigh. “I’m not ... It’s been three years.”

And then somehow she was on her back and her panties were gone and he was buried in her, no, swimming around in her soft flesh and she was erupting under him and he’d made his first woman orgasm. That was so exciting that he came again himself and lay there luxuriating in the feel of her under him.

“What’s your name?”

“Louisa.” Damn. Well, he wasn’t going to base his choice on a name clash.

“Tell me about yourself.” And he listened as he moved his half hard around in her. She wrote romance novels and had two that had sold well. She was divorced with one boy almost his age, and two girls, thirteen and eight. The divorce had destroyed her.

“I thought we were both happy. We had a really good sex life right up until he left. It seems he had a really good sex life with his PA too. He would have gone along like that but she was younger and more aggressive and demanded that he choose. I didn’t think he would walk away from his children like that but he did. He still has visits with them. He’s good with them when he comes to get them but apparently finds it quite easy to live without them. I didn’t understand how casual it all is for him. He even offered to sleep with me to cheer me up but I couldn’t do that.

“My life’s been a mess since then. I bury myself in the writing and that’s done well but I haven’t handled reality well at all. Tom is getting rebellious and mixing with bad elements at school and I know I’ve neglected the girls. If it wasn’t for my mother, they’d be suffering. And I’ve drifted away from all my friends.”

“You’re not drifting now. This is the biggest move of both our lives and you can give your girls lots of attention now. Will the boy be alright?”

“Yes. He’ll go to his father. We talked about that. Maybe he’ll be happier with him.”

He got up and helped her to her feet. He guessed it would be Louisa and the redhead Rhonda. Then he suddenly remembered. He scanned the group of staff, sitting at tables near the kitchen and there she was, a drab little thing with her eyes fixed on him. When she saw he was looking at her she attempted a smile but it didn’t work very well. She just looked sad and resigned. She tried to look away as if their eyes had only met by accident but she was drawn back to him almost immediately.

“Go and join the others by the window there,” he told Louisa. He beckoned the girl. She hesitated as if unsure that he really meant her then she walked over quickly.

“Is there something I can get for you sir?”

“I was considering yourself.”

She looked baffled for a moment then disbelieving and hurt. “That’s not funny. I know I’m the ugliest woman in this room. There’s no need to be cruel.” There was anger in her voice by the time she had finished and she turned to go back. She was quick and he had to catch her arm to stop her.

“Stop and think! The Darjee med-tubes can change any appearance, from Audrey Hepburn to Mae West. Besides, you’re not ugly, just not especially physically attractive. It’s the person inside I’m looking for. I already know you’re smart. I’d bet you only hold your job here because you’re quick and very capable and reliable.” She stopped trying to throw his hand off and turned back to stare at him in confusion. Then she nodded and her face assumed the expression of polite attention that she probably hid behind most often, so he went on.

“What’s your name?”

“Deb.”

“If I were to take you Deb I’d probably remodel you to some extent. Maybe not your face so much, just your teeth and jaw and your eyes a little bigger and eyelashes and eyebrows. You’d be taller and a lot more shapely and somewhat more voluptuous. I’m finding that I like voluptuous, not fat though. How would you feel about that?”

Her eyes closed and she shuddered and he thought she was repulsed by the idea of her whole body being changed around like that. Even if you didn’t particularly like your shape he could see it would be pretty disturbing. His own transformation wasn’t far in the future and he wasn’t too sure about that himself.

Then her eyes opened and she smiled. Even with those ridiculous rabbit teeth her face lit up. She practically glowed. “Th ... that would be good,” she said unsteadily. “I haven’t got much to offer. I’m not well educated or anything. I’ve just done kitchens and waiting since mum died, only office cleaning with her before that.”

“What was that like?”

She hesitated, then said, “It’s very competitive. You have to work hard and fast and the contracts seem to change all the time.” She hesitated again. “Look, I’m not going to lie to you. I don’t come from a good background. Mum could never work out who my father was. She kept her cleaning jobs by being available to the foremen. You know, to screw. Having me to help clean for no pay also kept her on the teams.

“The only time I’ve had sex I was raped when I was fourteen. That was back before the Confederacy arrived. It was one of Ma’s guys, who was drunk and she threw him out.” She shrugged. “It wasn’t so bad. I would have tried it again but I guess I couldn’t find another guy drunk enough.” She laughed at her joke but it sounded a bit thin.

“I think you’ve had worse experiences than that, haven’t you?”

She looked at him steadily then agreed. “One of Ma’s foremen moved in with us. It wasn’t just the nookie. He liked to hurt her and he knew she wouldn’t cause trouble. When he was angry he’d beat us both up. Usually not so bad she couldn’t work but he did break her hand once and that slowed her down a lot.

“He also just liked to hurt us with his hands. He’d grab and twist a joint or something. He used to grab me as I was passing and twist one of my nipples real hard, backwards and forward for a couple of minutes while I twisted and turned trying to avoid the pain without making him angry by resisting. Then he’d let go and smile and go on with what he was doing. Ma had it much worse. He’d have her moaning and sobbing before he screwed her after we came off shift. Then he got in a fight and got his legs broken and we didn’t see him after that.

“Why do you want to know about that?” she was worried now. “Are you going to take her along and hurt her back?” She gestured to Edna who had apparently reached her target and was waiting not far from them. Her hair was in total disarray and smeared with cum and her face was smeared with makeup and more cum and tears. There was shit on her legs.

“Is that why you want me too,” Deb asked in alarm, “because I’ve been hurt too and know how to not make a fuss?”

“Absolutely NOT,” he almost shouted, then got a grip on himself. “I have not developed a taste for sadism. This is payback on one person. I did think of you because I thought you might have shared similar experiences and if I was being saved, you deserved a chance too. And I’ve decided that I like you. You seem smart but also straightforward and honest and I think I will value those things as I work out how to run my new family.

“Come here!” And he took her arms again and kissed her, gently at first; just exploring and having a good idea of how inexperienced she was even compared to him. At least he’d had forty minutes of intense tuition.

When she relaxed and began to return the kisses with some enthusiasm, he pressed her close against him and put a bit more passion into it. It was really no pretence. He really did like her and had a lot of fellow feeling for the life she had lived and he wanted to give her pleasure. He was slightly astonished when he started to feel himself harden against her.

She broke their clinch with eyes wide and her hand went to his erection. Buck naked as he was it wasn’t hard to notice. “Is that truly for me?” She was half disbelieving but then tears came to her eyes as she spoke. “If you decide to take me, you will never have a more loyal concubine. I swear it. I will try my hardest to be whatever you want.”

“No don’t try too hard at that. I want you to remain essentially yourself, no matter how different you look and you may have to remind yourself that.” He’d been about to send her over to join his group while he spoke to Edna but he thought about her reception by Cherise and Sarah and kept her with him. He called Edna over.

She’d been standing naked and filthy with her gaze never shifting from him. Not wanting him to get away he supposed. As she hurried over to him now her eyes were just as firmly fixed on his. “I did it.” She sounded almost proud but still looked extremely anxious. “Three came in my arse and four in my mouth. I swallowed each time. I got it all, every bit.”

“Edna, you realise if I take you that this will only be the beginning of your suffering? I may age you to be a wrinkled old crone or make you a fourteen year old doll for nasty Marines to fuck. There will certainly be pain.”

She was nodding vigorously. “Yes, yes. You’re going to be really hard on me. I know. I deserve it. Are you going to take me?”

“Yes. Come along!”

The restaurant was nearly empty now with most of the new sponsors and concubines already transported from the grey patch in the floor to wherever they were all going. Sergeant Ingram met them close to it looking rather impatient and took their CAP cards to put through a reader as he spoke.

“You’ve finally got it sorted, have you? These six. If you’re sure you don’t want a second male to service them and run things while you’re away I can send you directly to the ship. The others have mostly gone to the college to pick up more men. All set? First formal acceptance. Sponsor Bellamy, do you take these six women as your concubines?

“Yes.” He refused to say ‘I do’.

“Do each of you women accept? Give your name and agreement.”

He pointed to each in turn and when they had all finished a disembodied voice confirmed that they were registered. He returned their CAP cards to Chris with instruction to keep them handy.

“Hallaby, see them through induction and get the child pickup details and then get them to their pod. You lot follow him and step away from the landing spot as soon as you arrive or the next will land on top of you. Go! All right Hakimi get those projectors down in the kitchen. Ostara...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.