Body Swap
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Sohara

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chris has spent half his life in abuse and misery. Then the grey wall came down and the Confederacy tech that can mould bodies offers a powerful means of payback.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem  

His aunt looked up as he approached.

“Did you get all the shopping to the car without dropping them in the wet?”

“Yes Aunt Edna.”

“That’s yours,” she said, gesturing dismissively towards a place at the table and turning to continue her discussion with her friend. The woman looked at him curiously, taking in the poor quality of his clothing and the plain hamburger waiting on a plate for him. It must have taken a special order to get a mere hamburger in a quality restaurant like this but there were probably other places in the hotel that provided room service snacks.

Chris could see that the woman was about to ask some question about his meal, so to forestall the trouble that would start he seized the hamburger and bit into it with every sign of relish. Yes, as he had expected, there was a double serving of beetroot. It never failed to amaze him how petty his aunt could be but he had long ago learned patience and the appearance of submission.

He looked around. Cherise and her school friend Sarah had half finished plates of what looked like veal parmigiana and his aunt and her friend were still toying with their beef tournedos. He sighed mentally. The hamburger was enough to keep him going until he could get to his stash. And revenge was at least seven months away unless he was taken in a Confederacy pickup before that.

There had never been a pickup in this city though. He thought it might be due to the strength of the Earth First following here. Still this might be the sort of venue for a pickup. His aunt’s friend was some sort of publisher and she was in town for the convention of businesswomen being held at the hotel. The restaurant was full of successful looking women. It wasn’t that they were expensively dressed although they were. There was something relaxed and confident about them. None of the brittle posing and anxious attention to makeup and appearance that he saw in Aunt Edna’s society circle.

He’d bet that there was a high proportion of volunteer level women attending the conference. The Confederacy was missing an opportunity here. Women didn’t tend to score as well as men in CAP testing, mostly through lower capacity for controlled sustained aggression. The women here though had all been successful in fighting their way to the higher levels of their fields of business. That probably meant that they’d had to be considerably tougher than the men they were competing with.

Cherise and Sarah had finished messing with their main courses. They placed orders for desserts and coffee and then, with the synchronised plumbing shared by women friends everywhere, they both rose and went to the toilet.

The publisher woman glanced his way again and he could see that his total isolation within the group had sparked her curiosity. He turned to the big windows as if to admire the sights of the busy harbour. If she started questions it would either be sniping humiliation for the rest of the afternoon or if Edna felt obliged to conceal her power then a painful set of reminders not to call attention to himself when they got home.

The waitress returned with the girls’ deserts. She was a mousy looking thing with a stick figure, a pallid complexion and rabbit teeth. She glanced at his empty plate and looked up. He could see that she was opening her mouth to ask him if he wanted dessert. When he quickly shook his head, her gaze flicked to his aunt and back and her eyes suddenly widened in understanding. She nodded and studied him for a moment before ducking her head and turning away.

Chris sat frozen for a moment, inexplicably shaken by the girl’s quick insight. She might be a mousy little stick but she was smart and she had knowledge of circumstances like his. Then Cherise and Sarah were back at the table and he turned to the window again.

He was staring at the scene, the ferries and the monorail and the container ship moving slowly out towards the heads, when the wall of windows went suddenly grey and opaque.

He froze for a second time in as many minutes, this time with a feeling of glorious exultation rising within him, as the shrieks and yelling rose behind him. His other avenue of escape, the one he’d always regarded as a long shot, had opened.

“Your attention please! I am Sergeant Nils Ingram of the Confederacy Marines and this is a Confederacy extraction. Please remain quiet and seated until I have finished and tell you where to go.” The amplified voice came from a tall man in the green Confederacy Marine uniform, who had appeared on the small unused musicians’ platform in one corner of the restaurant. Three other Marines walked out of the kitchen door and from the foyer to deploy around the walls.

Sergeant Ingram proceeded to give them the prepared introduction that they had all heard and seen before on TV and video dramas for the last two years. Ever since the first news of the approaching Sa’arm invasion had shocked the world, people had waited nervously for moments like this. Volunteers with a CAP of 6.5 or better were about to be taken off planet to train for fighting the Sa’arm. They were to select their concubines from those present who also wished to be evacuated. People accepting concubine status should be aware that they ceded all rights to their sponsor and were effectively slaves.

While the sergeant spoke, Chris looked at the group he was with. Cherise and Sarah were staring at the Marines with mixed trepidation and excitement. They had both started to undo their clothing, ready to strip when the word came. Cherise had long expressed the view that with her looks she would be taken up at any pickup and that her sponsor would understand what a prize he had and treat her well.

Edna was staring with equal intensity but instead of excitement there was despair and terror in her expression. Chris remembered much the same expression when she had viewed the documentaries on the Sa’arm and the pictures of the trail of devastated worlds left behind them. He’d also heard her ripping into his uncle for being inadequate to her needs in that regard.

“You know no-one is going to take me when there’s a pickup,” she had raged. “I’m too old and worn out trying to provide you with a spine. And you’re so pathetic and useless that you couldn’t even reach 5 on your CAP, let alone the 6.5 to properly take care of your family. Even the little creep has a 6.2. I won’t get taken up and when they come they’ll EAT us Henry.”

The sergeant was finishing the ritual speech now and was calling the names of volunteers. Chris had been right and there was a swag of volunteer level women at the convention. Cherise and Sarah watched with increasing dismay as, one after another, eleven women stood as their names were called. Then at the end there was one male name.

“ ... and Christopher James Bellamy.”

Cherise, Sarah and Edna swivelled to stare in astonishment and disbelief as he stood. He looked down at them and smiled. It wasn’t a warm smile.

“I retested,” he explained and showed his CAP card. It wasn’t hard to see the figure that lit up as the card responded to his DNA signature. It showed 8.1.

Sarah spoke to him for the first time in several months. Not that there had been all that many opportunities, but since Cherise’s Peeping Pervert campaign the year before she’d barely looked at him.

“But that’s an incredible increase. 1.9. I didn’t think something like that was possible.”

“At the first testing when I turned fourteen I was at the bottom of an acute suicidal depression. That tends to knock your scores around a fair bit. But you probably didn’t notice. You may remember some of the lies that Cherise was spreading about me at school about that time. And my Aunt Edna, dear Aunt Edna, was really starting to hit her stride about then.”

He glanced at Edna and found her staring at him in horrified despair. She knew that she had thrown away her only chance of escape from the fate she lived in terror of and that she had ensured the manner of her own death.

“They were all lies?” Sarah asked.

“I did walk in on her in the bathroom once when she was naked. It wasn’t a usual time for her to be showering. There wasn’t any water running and she hadn’t locked the door. She was posing and preening in front of the mirror. Holding her breasts up and playing with her nipples. You know she’s always been her own most ardent admirer. I suppose it was pretty embarrassing. Nonetheless,” he turned his attention to Cherise, “your reaction was totally over the top. I expected the screaming tantrum at home, but your campaign at school was beyond cruel. You had to know that those sick disgusting pictures were your father’s, not mine, and they were the proof for most people of the stories you made up. I only had a few friendships and you destroyed all of them.”

Cherise had gone pale as he spoke. “I ... I thought ... He said that he’d confiscated them from ... They had to be yours.”

“Sorry. Where would I have got the money for a collection of highly expensive and illegal magazines like that?” Maybe she hadn’t known after all. But that didn’t excuse the sustained malice of what she’d done.

Realisation had clearly descended on her as the full consequences of her error and actions hit home. Her colour had changed again and she was blushing with embarrassment now. That was interesting in itself. Cherise just didn’t do embarrassment.

“Chris, I’m sorry.” She stood and met his eye. She was getting herself together now and sounded almost sincere. “I know we haven’t treated you well. I ... Well, I’ve been a bitch to you. But we did take you in and we’re cousins. Blood is thicker than water. I’ll do my best to make it up to you.” And she moved her body, not obviously but enough to make the implied promise.

“Correction girl,” came a gravelly voice close by and they all whirled to find a two metre tall Marine standing there. “While you’re inside the interdiction shield this is Confederacy territory. No previous legal or family ties have any validity here. You’re just sponsors and potential concubines and you don’t seem to be doing anything to get yourself chosen.”

He turned to Chris. “You’re Christopher Bellamy? Right, you’ve got six picks to make. That’s more than most people here and very little time to make them. You’re only fifteen and I know it’s difficult to deal with suddenly but you have to get on with it.

“Never had a woman before?” When Chris shook his head, he sighed gustily. “And looking around all you can see besides these two chicks is old boilers. My advice is not to get too tied up with appearances. Don’t forget that you can get any of these altered to suit your tastes. Look for ready obedience and compatibility and make sure you include some mothering types to care for the kids while you’re away. With six, that still leaves room for a couple of spunky young ones like these if you want them.”

He looked critically at the girls. “Although they don’t look too motivated. Fully dressed while the rest have already got their clothes off and tongues and pussies working overtime. I’ll hold it as long as I can but you need to get test-driving straight away or however you’re going to choose. I’d definitely recommend test drives. At least you can tell obedience and willingness.”

He walked away to deal with some shouting that was occurring at another table. What he had said was true. Everywhere they looked there were men and women stripped naked and performing for sponsors. There were not that many men in the restaurant and most were hard at it showing what they could do. But women sponsors needed other women in their families also and there was a lot of testing females for submission and compatibility going on.

When he turned back, Cherise and Sarah had their dresses off and underwear was following. There was no shortage of appeal at the physical level. Sarah was a brunette and a cheerleader. He knew she was a gymnast too and her athletic body was a dream of its type with strong slender muscles on a well-proportioned frame. He’d always liked her face too, liked all of her in fact until she’d turned cutting and contemptuous after the Peeping Pervert stuff. She’d never asked him if any of it was true.

Cherise was slightly taller and bigger. She’d never felt the effort of cheerleader training was worth it as she was quite sure her body was perfect already and she’d always coasted to popularity anyway. The thing was, the bitch was right. She had improved on her mother’s figure and got the best of her father’s good looks. She was beautiful clothed or naked and the touch of softness of that body only made it more desirable.

They were both looking at him expectantly now, barely hesitating before rushing him. He had to take control. He held up a hand and turned to Edna and her friend. The other woman had stripped along with the girls and was looking hopeful despite or maybe because of the negative exchanges. He waved her away towards the other testing going on and she swallowed her disappointment and rushed off to try and catch up with one of the other sponsors.

Edna was sitting, unmoving in her chair. She looked as if she had aged ten years in the few minutes since the pickup started. She stared at him hopelessly, her mouth moving slightly as if she was trying to work up to say something.

“You’re not going to take us?” she quavered.

“The jury is still out on Cherise. As for you, why should I?”

Her mind was clearly racing desperately for an answer and freewheeling without traction. Then she seized on something and there was a sudden spark of hope in her eyes.

“Revenge?”

He was startled. Surely leaving her to her feared fate would be his best revenge? He’d never considered anything else. Then he thought about how impersonal and abstract that would be and realised that she was right. He would prefer something up close and personal. Did he want to use one of his six positions for that? He was fifteen. His women were all going to be older than him, some actually multiples of his age. Edna would certainly be an example and warning to them.

“You could expect it to be long and thorough. Are you prepared for that?”

She shuddered but her eyes didn’t leave his face. “Yes,” she whispered.

He looked at her consideringly for a while but he’d already decided really. When he looked around he could see that the bulk of the better-looking men had already been snapped up. The rejects had been sent to the back wall. He noticed that the kitchen staff had all been herded out and were waiting there too. The drink waiters had all been taken but there were some very unprepossessing men in scullery clothing.

That made about eight or nine men altogether that were clearly not going to be chosen. He’d heard Ingram tell the women sponsors that they were all to be transported to a men’s college later to have the chance of some more picks and the women had decided to be discriminating.

“Strip, then go and find men over there who are prepared to put their dicks into you and take them two at a time in your mouth and arse. No pussy. Make sure you do enough to collect three loads in each hole before the pick up is over.”

“Are you going to make me do that then leave me anyway?” Her face was an expressionless mask now but there was a tremor in her voice as she asked.

“That’s entirely up to my whim now. Isn’t it?”

She ducked her head and headed for the men, stripping as she went. Cherise and Sarah had been following the exchange open mouthed. But Cherise, ever mindful of herself, was the first to recover and came round the table, arms open to embrace him and to display herself. He pushed her away and beckoned to Sarah. There was no way that Cherise was going to be his first.

He pointed to the floor in front of him and Sarah slid quickly to her knees and began to open his trousers. When he lifted his arms up Cherise understood quickly enough and began to undress him.

When Sarah just latched straight on, he knew he wasn’t going to last more than seconds. To have his cock buried in that beautiful face and mouth was enough but the sensations were even beyond his many imaginings.

“Are you ready to swallow?”

She nodded vigorously and her tongue on the underside of his knob tipped him over the edge. He began to spurt and grabbed her head to thrust deeper in her mouth. It was instinctive, not something he thought to do, but she didn’t resist. During the last few thrusts she choked and coughed but she didn’t attempt to draw back from him. When he released her, she coughed a couple more times but attempted to smile as she looked up at him.

He was so excited that he hadn’t lost his erection and there was no question about what he was going to do. He pushed her over onto her back and dived onto her. Despite the huff of breath when he landed on her, she spread her legs and helped him as he stabbed frantically to get into her. Eventually they managed to get him past the dry lips and into her wetter interior and he soon buried himself to the hilt.

He was lying with a woman under him and fucking for the first time in his life and it felt wonderful. He kissed her mouth and neck feverishly. He knew he’d done everything wrong but he didn’t care. She seemed willing enough and was thrusting back as hard as he was and her cunt was grabbing and squeezing. He was going to have six women and he was going to do this with at least five of them whenever he wanted.

It was only a few minutes before he started to cum again and he didn’t attempt to delay it. Time was short and it wasn’t about her getting pleasure anyway. When he did cum it was even better than the blowjob and when he knew he couldn’t squeeze another drop out he just collapsed and lay there. He was pretty sure she’d had not much better from some of the jocks she got around with.

“If you take us you can do this any time you want,” she murmured in his ear, “and it can get better than that. We can learn to be good concubines, Chris.”

He got to his knees and then up to find Cherise staring at him with a horrified expression. “Your back! Chris, I didn’t know! I didn’t.”

“I’m sure you remember the paddlings in front of everyone when I was just eight or nine. What did you think changed when we moved down to the privacy of the den for punishments?”

“I knew she was harsh but nothing like that. I mean you were...”

“Stubborn and difficult?”

“Well, yes,” she said nervously. He’d grant her that. She had always spoken her mind regardless of consequences.

“It was all I had to hang on to.”

He could see she was going to start saying how sorry she was and he wasn’t interested in hearing that. He pointed to Sarah, still spread out on the floor and trying to understand the conversation.

“Lick her out!”

There was brief shock at that and hesitation but she began to kneel. Then she straightened and turned back to him.

“Chris, when you said suicidal I thought you were dramatising but you really meant it didn’t you?”

“Lick ... Her ... Cunt!”

She dropped to her knees and began licking.

Chris looked around. There were a few other women gathering close by. All mature women in various stages of undress but trying not to appear too pushy. He guessed that Sergeant Ingram might have told them he had six slots to fill and would need some older women. He looked them over and there were some likely looking ones. He was about to call one over when he looked back at Cherise kneeling between Sarah’s legs with her head down in her groin and backside in the air.

The sight was too much for him. His dick had relaxed by now, but the sight of Cherise’s beautiful arse twitching and shaking as she got into it with her tongue in Sarah’s slit was too much. His cock sprang to instant attention and he knelt behind her and shoved his way into her.

Cherise yelped and then cried out again as he forced his way deeper. But there was wetness there before he had buried his length and it didn’t take him long to spread it. In little time his short thrusts had lengthened to full strokes and he began hammering into her with her doing her best to respond. He lasted longer this time and got to explore her hips and back and belly and tits, all of the lush young body that had always fascinated him. He knew that he wasn’t going to leave this girl behind. Despite their constant friction she had always been the object of his wet dreams. And if she really had believed those disgusting magazines were his, some of her attacks were maybe a bit more understandable.

This time the cum wasn’t as strong. Three times in fifteen minutes was a bit much for even an excited fifteen-year-old system. He stroked and squeezed her cheeks as he withdrew though and that was almost as good. He could do that whenever he wanted now.

He stood and walked around the table to look at the other women. There was still some coupling going on around the restaurant, on the tables and the carpet, mostly women munching on women. The group waiting for his next move was larger now.

He beckoned a woman that he’d noticed before and leaned back on the table as she approached, trying to look cool. She was more than twice his age and he didn’t have anger to give him a foundation in dealing with her. Dammit she was a lot bigger than him too, but then that was half of her attraction.

She was as tall as any of the non-enhanced men in the room and strongly built. He thought statuesque was the word. And there was none of the off proportion of many tall women, a stretched out torso or huge hips and legs. She was just big and well shaped and she made his dick begin to stir again.

“Why would a b ... fella like you want a woman like me?” she demanded before he could even get his own question worked out.

“I liked your face and your skin. It glows.”

His answer appeared to floor her momentarily and he followed up quickly. “It doesn’t look like the typical Negro/Caucasian mix. There’s like an amber or maybe a gold tone in there. It’s lovely.”

“They said you were fifteen. Were they lying or have you been taking lessons?”

He grinned. “Just using my first impressions. So what do you come from?”

“I was born on Reunion. It’s an island in the Indian Ocean.”

“Yeah, next to Mauritius. Used to be called Bourbon. That’s where, but what sort of a racial mix? You don’t look African.”

“Oh, there’s African in there along with Arab, from early on, but Malagasy too and then, Portuguese, French, Indian, Chinese and English all mixed together and then strained out into colour classes. Think Creole families.”

“I hope somebody kept the recipe.”

She burst out in a surprised guffaw that turned heads but if she was aware of it she ignored it. “You’re entirely too smooth. Nobody here in America has heard of Reunion and no fifteen-year-old can butter up like that. What’s the downside? I saw you send that woman off to get reamed at both ends and she’s still getting done. Are you vicious when you’re not charming old ladies? You get angry a lot?”

He waved his CAP card. “I’m an 8.1, I’m smart and I read a lot. Mostly I’m just saying the first thing that pops into my head because I have no idea how to interview a concubine and I’ve just cum three times so I don’t plan to get you down on your back.” He looked over to see that Edna was indeed still being hammered a both ends by the group of rejected men.

“I do have a lot of anger issues with that particular woman. It goes back a long way. Not with most people I think. Now more about yourself. What brings you to this convention?”

“My name is Louise Malardy. I have a small fashion house in New York. I incorporate dress ideas from all over Africa, India, home and the Middle East. This was a chance to make some business contacts further south and west. I wanted a break anyway. I have one son nineteen, in college, and from my second marriage a girl twelve and another boy ten. My husband works for the UN. He’s French. We’ve agreed that either one who has the chance to get the children out should take it.

“Look I’m asking again. I’m forty-one years old. Why do you want someone my age? Are you planning to just keep the skin you like so much and shrinking me down to size and making me over into a sixteen-year-old dolly bird?”

“Oh, I get where you’re coming from now. No, I like your size. You’re luscious just as you are and I’ll most likely be bigger than you anyway by the time they’re finished with me. I guess I’ll probably only take a bit off your hips and thighs, not too much off that gorgeous bum and wind you back about ten or fifteen years. We can talk about that.

“The age thing though. I’m looking for an older woman with a bit of experience and sense. I’ll have probably three or four women only a few years older than me and never having been through marriage or any sustained relationship. An older woman could be a counterbalance to their kid brother reactions to me and also help keep them in line, especially when I’m away from home on deployment.

“I want some reassurance on the age thing myself. I’ll be changed physically but you’ll still know I’m fifteen when I’m kissing you or fucking you. How seriously can you take me as an authority and a bed partner?”

“I’m finding I’m taking you more seriously than I ever expected when I first saw you, Christopher Bellamy. I admit I’ve been imagining an older guy if it ever happened. But I think I could do a lot worse than the one fate has tossed up.” She paused and bit her lip. “That’s if you do decide to take me.”

“I think we’re approaching that stage now Louise, but I’d like you to get that bra off those tits so I can see and feel them properly and come and kiss me.” He hitched himself up onto the table and spread his legs as she moved in and they embraced. There was no passionate tonguing but they explored thoroughly and parted satisfied. Her tits felt very nice to his hand and also against his chest. Each was left with no doubts that they could get hotter when they had the leisure to explore further.

“Your back! I saw something earlier and thought it was a trick of shadow but I could feel them. Those are whip marks and something heavier, a cane or something. Is this part of the anger issues with that woman?”

“Yes. My dear Aunt Edna, my legal guardian until this happened. I admit to some satisfaction that the shoe is on the other foot now.”

“Are you going to take her with you?”

“I’m not sure but probably.”

“Is it going to get really nasty?”

“Probably that too. You’re thinking of the children?”

“Of them and all of us, including you.”

“You won’t be able to stop me but you may be a moderating influence if you think I’m going too far. Now are you in?”

“Yes.”

“Go and join those two near the window and get to know them. They may be rather shallow but they may also grow once reality smacks them in the face a bit.”

She nodded and moved off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.