An Incest Birthday - Cover

An Incest Birthday

 

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A sweet love story between a brother and sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I couldn’t believe what we just walked in on. Rita and I went to tell Stephanie and Chris about our relationship only to find them fucking each other, something we did not expect. To say we were shocked would be the understatement of the year. We watched mouths open as they grabbed their clothes off the floor and put them on while using the blanket on the bed to hide their naked (but already seen) bodies. After now forgetting why we went there in the first place, we finally broke from our daze to notice the scared look on their faces.

“How did you get in here, I made sure the door was locked!” Stephanie said.

“We used a library card like you did on me. I thought it would be more fun this way, you could catch someone doing something, like looking at porn, sneaking someone in the house, or in this case...”

“Fucking the daylights out of your brother,” Rita jumped in, grinning.

“Guys, please, you cant tell anyone please!” Chris said with fear in his eyes.

“How long have you two been doing this?” Rita asked.

“Rita, Randy, please, you have to promise not to tell,” Stephanie said equally scared.

Before we could respond to either of them we heard a door open and Jim and Marie slowly made their way into the hallway yawning and wiping their eyes, I knew we were talking too loud.

“Whats all the commotion out here? When did the power come back on?” Jim asked.

“Just now, we got up to tell Chris and Stephanie and see if they wanted to watch tv or something, but they’d rather go to sleep,” I said, trying to sound a little annoyed to draw attention from them.

“Sleep sounds like a good idea, you two should try it. Maybe it’ll help work off some of that energy you two always seem to have,” Marie said.

It finally came back to me what we wanted to tell Chris and Stephanie, but under the new circumstances and with Jim and Marie standing there I figured it would be best to wait until tomorrow to say anything. We looked at them in the bed with a look of gratitude on their face and smiled at them as we cut out their light, closed the door, and went back to our room. Jim and Marie went back to their room at the same time we did and said goodnight and gave us a courtesy wave before shutting the door. We locked the door back, cut everything off, got back in our sleep wear and got in bed again, but after what we just walked in on, I knew we wouldn’t be going right to sleep.

“Did you see them? They’re having sex just like we are!” Rita whispered excitedly.

“I saw, they were really going at it!”

“How long you think they’ve been having sex? The way they were acting they couldn’t have just started up recently, they looked too much into it.”

“I don’t know, we should ask them when we tell them about us tomo- well later today.”

“I can’t get that image of her on top of him outta my head! The way she was riding him reminded me of when I ride you, oh god if that isn’t the best feeling in the world, sitting on my brothers cock...”

She ran her hand over my chest then slowly climbed on top of me, kissing my neck and face. “Rita are you crazy? After we just walked in on them you wanna give them a chance to walk in on us?”

“You really think they’re gonna come outta their room after what just happened?”

“They might wanna come in here and talk to us or something.”

“Trust me, they won’t, they’re too embarrassed. But if they do then they’ll catch us like we did them, its only fair,” she said still kissing me all over and at the same time easing both of our clothes off.

“You’re not slick, that’s just the horniness in you talking!”

“You damn right it is, seeing her ride him like that made me so horny I’ll go crazy if I don’t fuck you right now! Pleeeeeeease Randy, just a little quickie? We don’t even need foreplay or any of that, I just wanna ride you for a little bit then you can do whatever you want to me, I promise.”

The whole time she was talking she was rubbing her pussy lips against my cock. I knew she would fuck me regardless of what I said, and truth be told I had no intention of stopping her anyway. She grabbed my cock in her hand and slapped it against her pussy a few times, lined it up with her pussy, then quickly sat all the way down on it until it was completely inside her.

“Oooooooooh yeah, gimme this cock, gimme all this wonderful cock!”

Having adjusted to the dark again I saw her eyes closed with a smile on her face as she rode me, digging her nails into my chest as she began to pick up speed. Her hips had a mind of their own as they lunged forward and back grinding into me at a pace that after a while I couldn’t keep up with, so I lay there and let her ride me as she saw fit.

“Mmmmmmm god that hard cock feels so good inside my tight pussy!”

“That tight pussy feels so good wrapped around my hard cock!”

“Oh Randy! Such a perfect fit, you fill me up sooooooo gooooood, I love it,” she moaned.

She took my hands and put them on her titties and squeezed them, and I took the hint and squeezed them myself and pinched her nipples. I heard her stifle a moan as she ground into me harder and harder until she was caught between grinding and bouncing on me, but she never broke her rhythm.

“Oh yes! Did you see her fucking him Randy? Did you see Stephanie fucking her brother like I am?”

“Fuck yeah I saw it, I saw her take all of her brothers cock in her like you are!”

“Mmmmm I’m taking all of it! I’m taking all of your cock in me baby, every last inch of it!”

The way she was talking was getting me so aroused that I got up and picked her up in the air, stuck my cock back into her and fucked her standing up next to the bed. She held her arms around my neck for support and met my thrusts halfway as she swirled her tongue around in my mouth. I held on to her ass and thrust into her as hard as I can until eventually she broke the kiss and moaned into my neck.

“Randy! Randy! Randy! Oh my god! Keep fucking me like this and I’m gonna cum all over you!”

I couldn’t help it, I was running on adrenaline, I wasn’t stopping until I was burned out, which would work perfectly for her if she came. My balls were slapping against her while her hair was brushing against my face, but it didn’t effect me any. I could hear her trying to control her breathing and knew she was close, so I did my best to keep up the pace I was at, if not speed up. Not long after that she bit down into my shoulder, hooked her legs behind me, and squeezed her arms around my neck.

“Uuuuuugh baaaaaaaaby, I’m cuuuuuuuummmmmmming! I’m cuuuuummmmmmming!”

I could feel her wetness running down my legs as she came with me still pounding into her until eventually she went limp on me. Having just come thirty minutes ago, I knew it would take a little more effort before I got off again. When she came to she noticed I was still fucking her. She tried her best to fuck me back, but her recent orgasm drained all her energy, but she still kept trying.

“I told you baby, you can do whatever you want with me, fuck me until you cum in me!”

She was pretty much dead weight in the air, so I lay her down on the bed and put her feet up on my shoulders and held on to her legs and started fucking her again, luckily I was still high on adrenaline. I could feel her moving her feet around behind my head as my thrusts into her made her curl her toes. She tried her best to keep quiet, but still let a few moans slip out.

“Come on baby, fuck me, cum in your sisters pussy, you know you want to,” she purred.

“Fuck yeah I’m gonna cum in this pussy, I’m gonna fill this little pussy up with my cum!”

Ooooh yeah baby, do it, use my pussy like you want to and shoot all your cum in me!”

She has a way of getting me fired up and she knows it. I gripped her legs harder and with the last of my adrenaline I pounded her pussy as best I could. I could feel her pussy tightening again but didn’t know if she was cumming again or if she was reacting to how hard I was fucking her. I kept it up for a while until I finally felt the cum rise in me.

“Here it comes, I’m gonna cum,” I warned her.

I grunted and squeezed her legs so hard I know I left my hand prints in them, and shot all the cum I had left in me inside her warm, freshly fucked pussy. Since I came recently I knew it wouldn’t be much, but I did get like three good squirts in before I collapsed on top of her, my adrenaline finally gone. As I lay on her chest I felt her playing with my hair and scooted up to her and kissed her. We took our time putting our clothes back on (like we had a choice, as tired as we were), slowly crawled back into bed and used what little energy we had left kissing.

“I still can’t believe Chris and Stephanie are fucking,” Rita said after we broke the kiss.

“Neither can I. You did say everything would work out for the best, and it really did.”

“I told you so. You should start listening to me more, a girl knows these things,” she teased.

“If I wasn’t so tired (yawn) I’d have a comeback, so we’ll just call it a draw.”

“Draw my ass, I won! I am pretty tired though, my big, strong brother really wore me out today,” she said as she scooted into me and rested her head on my chest. “Goodnight Randy, I love you.”

“I love you too Rita, goodnight.” Sleep came really easy that night.

I woke up at 10:53 the next morning and noticed I was in bed alone, and the door was left cracked open. I shook off a little of my grogginess and told myself I’d sleep five more minutes then I’d get up. Thirty minutes later I woke up again (seriously, who really gets up five minutes later like they say they will?) just as Rita was coming back in the room in a bathrobe.

“Hey you, where you been?”

“Taking a bubble bath, oh it was great! I feel so relaxed! I felt like I was in there for an hour.”

“Why didn’t you come get me? It would’ve been better with me there,” I said making a fake sad face.

“Yeah it would have, but you know why, silly. Now get up, breakfast is almost ready.”

I dragged out of bed and into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face, it didn’t wake me completely up but it helped. We usually at breakfast earlier than this but I guess since we didn’t get much sleep it was fine. I brushed my teeth and went back to the room to catch Rita before she went downstairs, but she was already gone, so I headed down and got there just as everyone sat down.

Everything was pretty normal, except the fact that Stephanie and Chris were quiet, to the point where it was noticeable. It didn’t help much either that whenever Rita or I would look at them they would quickly look away. The tension was definitely there, you’d have to be an idiot not to see it. Our mother (as usual) was the first to notice and speak up about the odd behavior.

“You two ok? You’re unusually quiet this morning,” she said to Chris and Stephanie.

“Huh? Oh, yeah, fine, just didn’t get a lot of sleep is all,” Chris said.

“Probably when Rita and Randy woke them up in the middle of the night, took us out of our sleep too,” Marie jumped in. “If I were you Stephanie I’d have a fit for losing my eight hours,” she laughed.

Stephanie blushed. “Its ok, no big deal really. I mean its not like I have a job to get up for.”

“Speaking of jobs, Mike we should go into the office today, see if we have any new appointments, backed up paperwork, the whole drill,” Jim said.

“Sure, no problem, gives me a chance to clear some stuff up,” dad replied.

“Marie and I are gonna do the clothes thing again, were only halfway done,” mom said.

“Halfway? All those clothes you went through this week? You women...” I trailed off.

Rita punched me in the arm. “Hey! We don’t make fun of you guys when you do pointless guy stuff! Anyways if we can find something to do outside the house, then were all for it.”

“Well it looks like everyone has plans, good for us,” Marie said to no one in particular.

We finished eating one by one and washed our own dishes up and left. I went upstairs and grabbed a towel and a change of clothes and hopped in the shower since I still felt all sticky and dirty from yesterday. As I was showering I shaved my pubes clean, sort of a surprise for Rita, and I kinda got tired of keeping it trim. The shaved clean look might be a good one. I got out and dried off in the bathroom and threw on some shorts and a band shirt in there too just in case someone was in the hall. That proved to be a good decision because when I opened the door dad and Jim were both out there talking.

“Ah, Randy, can you do a quick favor for me?” Jim asked.

“Umm sure, anything I can do to help,” I said fixing my hair.

“Mike and I need to go to the office, would you mind running these movies back to the video store? We’d do it ourselves but we don’t have the time, and I cant find Stephanie or Chris anywhere.”

Before I could answer Rita came out of the room wearing tan capri shorts, a white belly shirt with the word “angel” on it, and white flip flops (man did she look sexy) and grabbed the movies from them. “Yeah he’ll go, and I’ll go with him, it’ll give us a chance to get out of the house.”

“Perfect. Thanks you two. You know where the video store is? The one in the plaza?”

“In the plaza? Yeah we rode past there a few times when we came over here, its by that park.”

“Take the van, and don’t crash it, or you’ll have to deal with your mother,” dad said.

“We’ll be fine dad, but I thought you two were in a hurry, looks like you can take them...”

“Nope, were outta here, have fun guys!” Jim cut me off as they ran down the stairs and out the door.

“Before we go lets ask Stephanie and Chris if they wanna go,” I said.

“Don’t bother, I tried to talk to them and they ran in Stephanie’s room and locked the door.”

“Guess they’re still weird about it, well lets go tell mom were leaving then.”

We walked the few steps to Marie’s room and knocked on the door, when they said come in I pushed the door open to see them both in designer dresses checking each others figure, they looked hot.

“Mom me and Rita are gonna take some movies back to the store, we need the van.”

“That’s fine honey, the keys are on the mantle downstairs, don’t crash it,” she joked.

“Sure thing mom, just call us on our cell phones if you need anything.”

“Ok honey. Wow Marie you look great in that dress! It shows off your curves nicely, wait, here, push your tits up more, like this, and pull them out soooo ... there! Now you really look hot! You have the perfect body for this dress, your tits are so squeezable in it!?

They must have forgotten we were still there because mom was feeling Marie up right in front of us, and Marie let her! She was giggling right along with mom as she squeezed her titties in that tight dress. I just stood there and watched her do it, until I felt Rita staring a hole into me.

“OK GUYS WERE LEAVING NOW!” Rita yelled, to which mom and Marie gave her a nod and wave of their hand and went back to their”business” as we left down the stairs.

I smiled to myself knowing she was looking at me because I was looking at them, but I think I hid it pretty well. I grabbed the keys and before long we were out the door, in the soccer mom van and heading down the street to the video store.

“Did you like that, watching mom feel Marie up like that?” Rita asked over the radio.

“I won’t lie, I did, and you did too. I saw you biting your lip, don’t try to play innocent.”

“What? I wasn’t ... I didn’t ... ok I did, so what,” she pouted in defeat.

“Its no big deal, we were just looking. I wouldn’t mind seeing you and Marie get a little touchy feely though, maybe mom and Stephanie with a little Aunt Lisa thrown in,” I joked.

“Oh be quiet you man! I told you before the only woman you need to be looking at is me.”

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and started to feel me up, but it was short lived as we pulled into the plaza and parked in front of the video store. We went in and dropped the movies off and went looking around for new ones to get. We were walking pretty much shoulder to shoulder when I felt her grab my hand and hold it, being in a public place I panicked.

“Rita what are you doing? Someone could see us in here!” I whispered.

“Relax, no one knows us here, we don’t live on this side of town remember? As far as they know, were just a young couple spending time with each other,” she said, her face lighting up as she said it.

It dawned on me that she was absolutely right. “You’re right, we can actually act like a couple!”

“Mm-hmm, and I can finally do something I’ve been waiting over three months to do...”

Without warning, she grabbed me and kissed me right there in the middle of the store. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back. It felt so good to finally kiss in public, even if it was just a video store. When we broke the kiss this elderly couple was looking at us smiling, and we couldn’t help but smile back and blush a little, finally feeling like a real couple for the first time. We walked around the store hand in hand looking for movies, and exchanging kisses every while, but we didn’t see anything we liked, so we left out and walked around the plaza.

“Did you see that old couple looking at us kiss?” Rita asked smiling.

“Yeah, I thought they were gonna tell us to get a room or something.”

“That made me feel so good, kissing you in front of everyone like that. At least around here we can act like a couple and be affectionate with each other,” she said now grabbing hold of my arm.

“I know, if it wasn’t for that stupid storm we could have been out here way sooner.”

“At least were here now. Come on, lets go to the Dairy Queen over there, we can share a banana split, we can feed it to each other and be all romantic and stuff,” she giggled.

I nodded and we made the short walk to the Dairy Queen. We ordered one banana split and picked a table outside so we could be together in public some more. Instead of sitting across from me she sat next to me and we fed each other pieces of ice cream. She would scoop up a piece of ice cream and feed it to me, and I would break off a piece of banana and feed it to her, it was pretty romantic, and it felt that much better doing it in public. Whenever she spilled some ice cream on my face, she would lick it off, then kiss me, and go back to feeding me.

“I don’t know about you but I’m loving being like this with you,” she said.

“I’m loving it just as much as you are,” I said and purposely let some ice cream drip on my face.

“Here let me get that for you,” she said and licked it off me again. “What do you think Stephanie and Chris are doing right now?”

“I don’t know, probably still hiding from us, yelling at each other, figuring out what to do.”

“We need to tell them they’re worrying for nothing, and tell them how much we love each other.”

“We will, as soon as we go back, but for now, lets just think about us,” I smiled.

She returned the smile. “I don’t think that’ll be hard to do.”

We finished feeding the ice cream to each other, getting a few looks from random people and couples that walked past us, and we loved it, it was like we were being acknowledged to the world. When we finished we walked hand in hand to the van, kissed a little, got in and drove off, unsure of where to go next, but not wanting to go back to the house so soon.

“Where should we go?” I asked.

“I don’t know, somewhere we can relax and have fun, and where a lot of people are.”

I thought back to the conversation I had earlier with dad and Jim. “How about the park?”

“Ooh that’s perfect! Its public, and we can be alone too if we wanted,” she said and winked.

We made the drive to the park and got out to see that it was pretty occupied today. There were people everywhere, kids playing, people walking their dogs and playing frisbee, and couples walking on the path, we decided to join the other couples and headed for the path hand in hand. Rita seemed so cheerful, every time we walked past a couple she would swing our arms forward showing them we were holding hands as if to say “hey look at us, were together” without actually saying it.

She looked so happy, smiling big for everyone to see with her long blonde hair blowing in the wind, her blue eyes and pearly whites sparkling in the sun that’s been missing for nearly a week, the pep in her step that made her tits jiggle and her ass sway with each step in her flip flops, this was one of the best moods I’ve ever seen her in, and it was wearing off on me. Out of nowhere she starts to giggle, but when I looked at her she would stop and look away, smiling. Then without warning she let out a big scream/laugh and jumped on my back. I tried to shake her off but it wasn’t happening.

“Shake all you want, I’m not going anywhere,” she laughed.

She had her arms and legs wrapped tight around me still giggling, and I knew she was right, she wasn’t going anywhere, not unless I did something. I grabbed her legs to make sure she wouldn’t fall and took off running down the path with her on my back. The plan was to get her scared thinking I might fall and she’d jump off, but I made it worse because she was enjoying herself even more, laughing even louder. I loved it when she laughed, but at that moment we were being competitive, and even though we were completely in love with each other, we were still brother and sister, so I had to win.

“Ok then Rita, try holding on after this!”

I walked into the grass and started spinning around as fast as I could. She always got dizzy before me so I knew I had the edge over her, and she knew it too.

“Heeeey, nooo faaaaaair! You know I get dizzzzzzzy fasssssssssst,” she slurred.

“That’s the whole point, you can let go at any time now,” I teased.

Instead of her letting go like I planned, she brought her arms down to my and started tickling me, and I stopped spinning and started laughing and dropped to the ground, just like I’m guessing she planned. I exploited her weakness, and she exploited mine, and they had us rolling around in the grass trying to best the other and end up on top, the whole purpose of our wrestling matches.

“Don’t fight me Randy, you never win,” she giggled, making me laugh right along with her.

She didn’t know it, but before we started seeing each other, I sometimes let her win just to feel her body on top of mine. Even though it never got sexual, it was things like that which made me notice her. It brought up great memories of when we used to wrestle when we were kids, or even a year ago. It still had the same effect, us laughing and playing around having a good time, but now it was different, more intimate.

The way we would grab each other and play it off as an accident, or rub against each other when it wasn’t necessary, or the way we would look at each other as we were fighting for control, yeah the brother/sister relationship was still there, but it was being overshadowed by the deep love we now had for each other. Eventually she got the best of me and pinned me under her, but instead of tickling me to death until I gave up like she always did, she leaned down and planted the softest kiss on my lips.

I was in complete awe of her at that moment, here we were innocently wrestling (well, almost innocently) just a moment ago and now we were making out in the park for everyone to see. She never ceased to surprise me at how amazing she could be. After a while of making out we managed to draw a few onlookers, (some being parents with their kids) and were forced to cut it short. We got up, wiped ourselves off and walked back along the path until we came to a semi-secluded bench looking out at the good part of the park. We sat down and watched kids play and couples walk past holding hands, and before I knew it, we were making out again. She had her hands on my cheeks holding me in place as she kissed me, softly moaning into my mouth as she did it. We kissed for a while before we finally broke, and I pulled her close to me and held her as she sighed and melted into me.

“I love you Rita, I love you so much.” I said and kissed her cheeks. She looked at me with her bright blue eyes as if she were about to say something, but it got caught in her throat. “What’s wrong?”

“Every time you tell me you love me I feel like I wanna cry,” she said fighting tears.

I looked in her eyes and watched as they shimmered with all the love she had for me, and it took all I had in me to stop myself from getting too emotional as well. “I know the feeling, I love you so much. I love you more than anything or anyone, even myself, and nothings gonna change that.”

A single tear ran down her face. “I love you Randy, I love you I love you I love you,” she said in between kisses. “I know I’m saying it too much but I can’t help it, you mean the world to me. No ones ever gonna take me away from you, I swear, I love you so much.”

I held her with my arms wrapped around her until we regained control of our emotions, then we started making out again, not caring that the area we were in was suddenly getting populated. Some time later when we had enough kissing we just sat there huddled up next to each other. She put my arm around her and grabbed my other hand in both of hers and kissed it as she smiled at me.

“I’m so happy whenever I’m with you,” she whispered, then laid her head on my shoulder.

I don’t know how much time passed or how long we stayed there, but it felt like forever. We didn’t even budge until my phone started ringing and I dug it out of my pocket to check the caller ID, it was mom.

“Hey mom.”

“Don’t “hey mom” me, what are you two doing, it doesn’t take that long to drop off movies.”

“Were not doing anything, we stopped for some ice cream then when to the park, that’s all.”

“Its true mom, were just at the park sitting with each other,” Rita said into the phone.

“Mmm ok, but I know you did something, you two can’t keep your hands off each other. Anyway, I’m calling to say get back here, your father and Jim are taking us all out to eat.”

“Ok mom we’ll leave in a little bit, that should give you and Marie some more “personal” time.

“Ha-ha very funny, just get back here or you two and I are gonna have a little “personal time.”

“Ok, mom bye.” I love how much our relationship has changed in so little time.

Rita let out a sigh and squeezed her body into mine. “Do we have to go right now?”

“Yeah, dad and Jim are taking us out to eat, I guess they’re on their way back to the house now.”

“I don’t wanna go, its been so perfect being out in public with you, what if we don’t come back?”

“We will, I promise,” I said and gave her a kiss to seal the deal.

We sat a while longer then walked hand in hand back to the van, got in, and drove off. The whole time I was driving she didn’t let go of my hand, just held it and kissed it occasionally while smiling at me and out the window. It made me feel so good to see her so happy, I just wish we could do stuff like that more often, without having to worry about being ridiculed, but for right now, I’ll take it. We got back to the house and went upstairs to see mom and Marie still trying on clothes, but this time Marie was feeling mom up and played it off as adjusting the cups, but we all knew what was going on.

“Umm, hey guys, did dad and Jim get back yet?” I asked.

“No not yet, but they’re on the way, go freshen up and be ready to leave in a little bit,” mom said.

“Have you seen Stephanie and Chris around? We haven’t seen them since breakfast,” Rita said.

“You know what, I haven’t. They’ve been acting weird all day. They’re not in their rooms, check the basement, maybe they’re down there,” Marie responded.

Rita and I went downstairs like Marie suggested and found them sitting on opposite ends of the couch, like we were yesterday. Obviously they were talking about something, and they were at that awkward silence moment when we came in. they saw us and immediately tried to get up and blow past us, but we stopped them. No more avoiding, we were gonna get this out in the open today, right now.

“Guys stop, no more hiding from us, we just wanna talk to you,” I said.

“We already know what you wanna talk about, and how you think we’re sick,” Stephanie said.

“No, guys, you got it all wrong. Come on, just sit and talk with us, please?” Rita asked.

They reluctantly took their seat back on the couch as I went to grab two chairs from across the room for Rita and I and we sat down directly in front of them. They looked nervous and scared expecting the worst, but I don’t think they would have expected to hear what we were about to tell them.

“Do you guys hate us?” Stephanie asked, looking as if her pride had been broken.

“Hate you? No! If anything were relieved! If anyone understands what you’re doing, its us,” I said.

“Why because of the twin thing? I think we were a little closer than you two are,” Chris responded.

“No, you don’t get it. He means we know where you’re coming from. Ok, there’s a reason we came to your room when we did yesterday, we were coming to tell you guys that we’ve actually been seeing each other, you know, sexually, just like you two were last night,” Rita confessed, and I nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.