Loving the Pyramid - Cover

Loving the Pyramid

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 4: Filling out the teams

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Filling out the teams - Two groups of mind researchers work to help people fulfill Maslow's Pyramid (Hierarchy of Needs). One group learns from bonobo apes, man's closest cousins, who make love, not war. They mix the Bonobo Way with psychotherapy, making hypersexuality work for people rather than be a disorder. The other group harnesses porn pruducers and actors rts to reach the highest levels of experience, esteem and self-actualization. The processes are fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fan Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Politics  

After a break, Evan said, “Sharon, you mentioned going into more detail on our side. It might flow better to talk about our hard science capabilities, and then transition to the sex industry people. The latter will complement Millie and Max.

Science at Workman

“We have some pharmacologic expertise but not at a principal investigator level. Sam Sherwin is a pharmaceutical chemist more than a clinician. Deb and Alan Mangrove are clinical pharmacists. Audrey Hollander is close to finishing a PharmD degree; she has an undergraduate degree in chemistry, and a lab director certificate at the medium level.

Two of the newest members of the Mansion, Deb and Alan Mangrove. Both came from fellowships at a pain management center, where they met, and were attracted to one another. They were increasingly bonded emotionally, although their relationship was sexually open. They empathized with many pain patients and needed emotional relief.

Both were clinical pharmacists, but also very empathic people. Hugh had encouraged them to be as sexually active as possible. They were used to each other, which formed the base. Alan had had some memorable sessions with Deb, who was impressed with his endurance.

Hugh asked, “May I assume that you two like porn?” They smiled and nodded. “Well, we have a treat I’d like you to share. One of the great ladies of porn, Nina Hartley, is visiting us. We can all learn from her. This isn’t to suggest that you two are naïve, but none of us has her experience. We’ve set up something like a set where the three of you can play, but let’s have dinner and drinks first, to get to know one another. We’ll have Don with us as well, who, while sometimes seen clownishly, is also a fine mentor.

The flock and Comprision

In his thinking about the goals of the Mansion, Hugh had been impressed with some comments by Nina Hartley, a longtime sex worker who wrote and consulted on polyamory.

“That means that a person takes pleasure in seeing their partner having sexual interactions with other people. That’s what I always wanted in my life and that’s what I finally have in my life. I love watching my partner, my husband, and my other playmates having fun. I like facilitating. I’ll get the lube, hold your hat, hold your hair, hold your coat, get the condom. To me, being involved in a sexual act, my vulva does not have to be engaged. It’s so hard to find a man who loves a sex worker because she’s a slut. Air quotes around “slut.”

To Hartley, “this means that a person takes pleasure in seeing their partner having sexual interactions with other people. That’s what I always wanted in my life and that’s what I finally have in my life. I love watching my partner, my husband, and my other playmates having fun. I like facilitating. I’ll get the lube, hold your hat, hold your hair, hold your coat, get the condom.”

It’s not limited to sexual joy. Seeing a partner succeed in a creative pursuit is joyful even if one’s own efforts are stalled.

Hartley emphasized flexibility. “To me, being involved in a sexual act, my vulva does not have to be engaged. It’s so hard to find a man who loves a sex worker because she’s a slut. Air quotes around “slut.” This reminds me of the book, The Ethical Slut, by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy, celebrating people who take joy in attracting multiple partners and having pleasure with them. It reclaims a useful word that had become pejorative.” “ ... a person if any gender who celebrates sexuality with more than one person and works to do so in ways that are ethical and respects the feeling and rights of others.”

A loud purr came from Benjamin. It was not hard to translate from Cattish to English. “Why limit it to sexuality, especially when you had the nice vet do a little snip on me? I enjoy watching Winston getting scratched in just the right place, knowing I’m likely to experience the same thing soon, and sharing the experience of my buddy Winston. As much as a neutered feline can be, we are straight. I do have a relationship with food.

To the Mansion people, George said, “Let’s face it. A relative of a senior staff member will get better service than others. As they said in Animal Farm, all pigs are equal, but some pigs are more equal than others.

“A cousin of one of our psychologists was attacked, and apparently took some brain damage. As opposed to the PTSD that I might expect as the response, she became hypersexual, which appears to be organic, and not immediately curable. It would probably be too much for her in the Project, but we, I think, are creating an environment that will let her have a fairly normal life while having those episodes. Her name is Gerri.

“Thanks for sharing that, George.”

“Toaster to my friends.”

“Thanks! I’m usually Hugh, but the occasional comedian calls me Huge. If they actually are close to me,” he grinned, “I let them live.

“In the Mansion, we both develop internally but bring in outside experts. I get the impression your model is more to have a Project, including experts, exploring experience?”

“That’s probably the case. There really isn’t much external expertise about how well bonobos provide a model for people.”

“That makes sense. Your Project, though, sounds polyamorous.” George looked thoughtful, and then nodded. “That’s an area where there are other practitioners and thinkers. For example, Nina Hartley...”

“Porn actress, now more of a director and educator?”

“Exactly. Another person from the industry is Don Ron Jeremy. He’s done a lot of mentoring, both for the industry and, again, pure sex.”

‘Some of us develop products. Recently, we added a couple, themselves in an open relationship, who are clinical pharmacists, Deb and Alan. They escaped from a cult, and in many respects, are at an adolescent level of development.

“We have been growing, bringing people in who tend to have a connection. One of our special challenges, Gerri, involved the relative of a staffer who is technically a patient. Other than that, though, many people come from Moses.”

After he and his team got Nina’s conceptual insights, she and Hugh caught one another’s eyes. “Seems like some demonstrations and practice are in order.

“Some observations: I’m in my late fifties. While I don’t look bad even for porn, and I’m stunning on the street, my genetics aren’t those of some especially ageless performers. I have some cellulite. Things generically aren’t as tight as they once were. But my most important sex organ is better every day: my mind.

“On the set, you won’t see me without lingerie, some sort of corsetry, stockings, and heels.” She extended a leg, slowly and deliberately raising on her hem until she exposed the lacy band of her off-black sheer hose, and then smooth skin. “Of course, these are adjuncts or fetishes for many people, but I use them to hide the defects.”

Hugh told his new colleagues, “We made a tape of scening with Nina, which I’ll happily share with you later. Sharing such things can be even more interesting when we pair off with new partners.”

In nearby offices were other proteges and assistants. It had long been Hugh’s practice to fund unconventional learners and create customized experiences to help them find their best. His large contributions to academia facilitated creating such programs.

His recent interests complemented BP. Some of his colleagues included Mitch, and now Audrey, with both medical and sex backgrounds.

Nina did, indeed, play a part in brainstorming and discussion, but it excited her to continue to be an escort. Hugh could afford her, both savoring her reputation, and her pure skill in bed. Her genetics didn’t keep her as hard-bodied as Mitch, but she looked fine, never being out of stockings, heels, and corsetry. Sometimes, she went dominant, although not cruelly so.

Sharon Mitchell was as much an intellectual collaborator as an elegant, distinctly older woman. Now that she had a Master’s in Public Health from a legitimate school, she spent much time at academic seminars and workshops. She certainly was seen as attractive, but few would assume her past.

Francesca added to her observations. “As I understand it, the bonobo approach is equalitarian, although not egalitarian. While I no longer compete in professional bodybuilding, my competitive style should be as obvious as my physical development. That’s not limited to muscles.” She raised her skirt to reveal a hypertrophied clitoris.

“I am not submissive, but certain acts and attire, which some may think of as sub gear, excite me. I balance my personality, such as being fisted or pulling a train, with the competitive. My pleasures, I hope, will enhance yours. I do aim at the intense with them, separating out the Project enhancements – my exercise classes are a Project resource.”

Nina

Few introductions were needed when Nina Hartley, one of the grande dames of port and a broader view of sexuality, stood. She was, the archetype of MILFs and GILFs. Today, Nina wore an elegant black dress, with vaguely military silver buttons, well above the knee.

She told the group, “Hugh brought me here as a consultant and yes, escort. We decided there was no reason why I should not be paid, given money is no issue for him. I might take on cooperative projects.

“Bluntly, I still fuck for hire, as long as the parties involved get pleasure, and, for me, I can teach. It’s not false bravado to say that I can hold my own, with sensitive partners, against simple-minded but beautiful twenty-somethings.

“I do, however, recognize that the human body ages. While I didn’t practice nursing, the knowledge stays with me. I eat and exercise carefully and expect to learn even more from Francesca and Lilith. I did have some gynecological problems from which I’ve now mostly healed.

“Genetics vary a great deal. Sophia Loren has a better body than mine. You won’t notice problems in my sex scenes, as I’m sensible enough to know that complete nudity is neither necessary nor complimentary. You will see me in flattering lingerie, never with a bare belly. My hose eliminates the view of cellulite, although my legs remain shapely.

“Later on, we’ll see some of my videos, probably a live demonstration, and some participatory sex. Hugh asked me to share some quick tips. What are some of my tips? Generally, when going down on a woman, lick rather than suck. I find that self-stimulation is usually a good idea. Some women think it’s needed only for anal, but you’ll find me clit-rubbing whenever I get a chance. I do make it inclusive. When I can teach partners how to do it well, that’s great.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.