Loving the Pyramid - Cover

Loving the Pyramid

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 3: Workman and Moses

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Workman and Moses - Two groups of mind researchers work to help people fulfill Maslow's Pyramid (Hierarchy of Needs). One group learns from bonobo apes, man's closest cousins, who make love, not war. They mix the Bonobo Way with psychotherapy, making hypersexuality work for people rather than be a disorder. The other group harnesses porn pruducers and actors rts to reach the highest levels of experience, esteem and self-actualization. The processes are fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fan Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Politics  

In a large building not that far away from Moses, admittedly looking, from the outside, like a mad scientist castle, the other major experiment operated. The Workman Project (WP) was the child of Hugh Workman, a very low-profile billionaire. Hugh was a polymath, but his core competence was as a physician and pharmacologist. He sold the rights to some of his self-funded inventions and amassed a fortune that he then shrewdly used for venture capital.

When he was focused on invention and investment, he had little time for traditional dating. Happily, he found some very smart women in the sex industry. It didn’t hurt that he used weight training to unwind. He had been a college wide receiver, one of those that decided to get agility training from the dance department.

Given the similarity of names and the idea of a sensually populated mansion, it was inevitable that he sometimes is called Huge, in tribute to Hugh Hefner and the Playboy Mansion. His Workman Mansion indeed had residents as sexy as Hefner’s. As opposed to permanent party people, however, he had students and researchers, admittedly with showgirl and porn flavors. The Mansion generated sex productions, both live and recorded. It also developed sexual tools and services.

As opposed to Hugh Hefner, he was not strong at mass communications. Recognizing that, his closest assistant was a communications expert.

Above all, he had key associates, with whom he shared professional and sexual relationships. It was understood that keeping away his tensions was part of the job, and he was very good in bed. They were something of a triumvirate of C-level operating specialists. Louella Svoboda was his closest confidante, who was his spokesman and was the communications side of the Chief Operating Officer portfolio. The management side of COO belonged to Lilith Jackson. Lawrence Taussig was the Executive Producer of all performances and creative products.

His talent at identifying niches for tools and treatments could call on all specialties. Increasingly, as he followed his interests, his ideas were adjuncts to sexuality – he disliked “sexual aid” as a euphemism for a toy. For example, with Sam Sherwin, a pharmaceutical chemist, he had had developed a skin sealant that had much of the same effect as a condom, soluble in a special solvent. It could be applied to a penis that engaged in anal intercourse, but, washed off, left it surgically clean.

He did have something of a corporate organization, with C-level executives, but hardly with a traditional office. Much of the time, he sat on a couch with various custom cushions, not a desk chair. That allowed him to have Louella, his first assistant, at his side. Louella was a tall, attractive in spite of being thin, striking woman, light brown hair cascading down her back. She wore minimal, flattering clothing of a zippered crop top and an extremely short skirt.

He, and his closest collaborators, not only focused on self-actualization, but believed that self-actualized people impressed themselves on the community, either by their direct personalities, their creations, or both. While they recognized that a self-actualized person might be a creator in one’s own hideaway, that didn’t fit their ideal. Given their approval of hypersexuality as part of self-actualization, exhibitionism could very well be highly desirable, more than the lack of inhibition of the Bonobo Project.

Pre-meeting

George was chatting with the Old Doc about first steps in getting the two organizations exploring what seemed to be common ground. It kept overcomplicating. “George -- Toaster -- both organizations have programs with a lot of socializing and sex. Why don’t you a small get-to-know-you session that indeed may do no more than share nibbles, drinks, and casual sex. There’s a vague sense that maybe the top people should avoid that -- plausible deniability.

“But think of this. Sharon, maybe Evan and Marilyn and Lisa and Gloria from your side. Louella and Lawrence and Lilith, maybe Don Ron Jeremy as social leavening, and one or more of the grande dames -- Nina or Audrey or Francesca. Couple more men. Maybe some nonbinary people.”

George phoned Hugh. “How about some simple get-togethers, no agenda, so we can start knowing one another?”

“I like that. For that matter, let’s include knowing in the Biblical way, or at least approaching it. I’ll ask my creative director to put together a box of videos done by some of our people. Enjoy them on screen, and then we’ll do some in-person. If it’s not a law of the universe, a good fuck cuts through a lot of bureaucracy.”


“Some of our porn is rather standard. Why don’t we make sure to send it with some nonstandard physical looks? Louella in the shortest skirt and highest heels possible. Francesca or Lilith or both in with outfits revealing their conditioning. Thinking about it, not Francesca, as she’ll have a video or more in there.”

Louella thought it was a great idea. “No modesty here -- I can do the stunning leg look. Maybe I’ll change to six-inch heels just before ringing the doorbell. I can walk in them reasonably well, but most strip clubs forbid them to be worn on stairs.

“Lilith can work with Francesca here to create a power look. Maybe high-cut bustier or leotard, oiled skin, boots?

“I would be tempted to have Audrey join us, for her sweet personality as much as her kink. Don Ron Jeremy has a calming quality as well. Maybe have them join us after a little while?”


Picture a slender, elegant woman, perhaps a bit reminiscent of Melania Trump in her porn modeling days. Both women had incredible slim legs. As opposed to Melania, however, Louella was a superb written and in-person communicator and organizer. I think of her on the threshold of MILF rather than a full MILF. Appropriately for a modeling background, she’s 5’11”; she weighs 125. Her hair is light brown and almost to her waist. Overall, she has a slim body, but her breasts are well-shaped if not overly large.

Where Louella is a rapier, Lilith is a war hammer. She might be slightly taller than Louella, but far more massive. Since she no longer competes in bodybuilding, she considered it safe to be less ripped, but still obviously very muscled. Her skin is dark brown, as are her eyes. She has long, slightly wavy, blue-black hair. Lilith wore a bright red wraparound sundress, the neckline revealing cleavage and dropping to her striated belly. The powerful major muscles of her thighs showed below the hem, with her lower legs tapering into gladiator sandals. With her skin glistening with oil, she needed no stockings.

“Excuse me, sir. Would you have a minute to talk about the blessings of celibacy? No, we’ll skip that. I’m Lilith and this is Louella. I know there are plenty of redheads here, but I’m guessing you’re Marilyn, with Evan and Sharon behind you. The top leaders probably are still debating.”

Marilyn laughed delightedly. “Is one of you related to Sherlock Holmes? Yes, you identified everyone. Since (cough cough) we all look like celibate prudes, how about we do a matriarchical greeting -- boob bounces?” Marilyn was in a shiny emerald green bustier, garters dropping to red nylons, her legs in high-laced, above-the-knee green boots. Laced side slits showed plenty of sideboob. Marilyn was untying the central laces to give access to Louella.

“I see Evan can’t keep his eyes off my legs. Guy, let’s go sit down, and you don’t have to restrict yourself just to looking.” The three moved to a couch. She took his hand and put it on her thigh.

Lilith raised a shopping bag. “Here’s a bunch of videos to enjoy. A couple of our performers, whose videos are included, are on the way over here, Audrey and the Hedgehog, Don Ron Jeremy. You’ll find they are really sweet people who can help get us all as friends and lovers.”

“We also have some reinforcements coming. If we’re going to have hot animalistic sex, who better than to have than some hot veterinarians?”

A loud MEOW disagreed. “Uh, yes. Well, our distinguished felines aren’t directly qualified in sex, but they supervise, just like they supervise everything else. Clearly dominant is Winston, the Siamese. Benjamin, who is the orange tabby, you’ll find, can see right into your heart and soul.

“Anyway, Lisa and Gloria will be here soon. They really are veterinarians. Lisa is an expert on the human-animal bond.” Marilyn’s voice saddened. “She’s also a veterinary oncologist and has seen much sadness. Gloria, however, was born in the bonobo territory and grew up with them.”

Sharon led the group to a comfortable lounging area with couches, loveseats, armchairs, and beds. “Before we start, ladies, how about some boob bounces?” She stood before Lilith, hugged, and then very emphatically rubbed their breasts together. Louella did the same with Marilyn, and then the women switched.

They then surrounded Evan, who moaned as he was caressed by eight breasts. He stopped and began laughing hysterically. Evan dried his eyes. “Apologies, but I got a sudden flash image. Ever seen one of those pictures of a cat in a bikini, wearing a bottom but four bras? That’s about what would be needed by four women, three of whom don’t mind being bottomless.”

Sharon pronounced, “Nut!” She reached for a pillow and bopped him over the head. “Lilith, here’s an entertainment system and big screen, if you’d like to show some of the videos.

“Louella, you’ve got Evan, especially, entranced. Things could get very interesting later, as his niece, who lives here, has some of your impact. Why don’t you go lounge on the couch and have him join you? Don’t get me wrong. I have the hots for you as well, and I suspect so does everyone in the room. For that matter, as I look around, I don’t see anyone who isn’t appreciating everyone else.

“I suggest we happily mess around to become friendlier. Later, we’ll have actual planning meetings.” Lilith slid next to Sharon, put an arm around her shoulder, and pulled their mouths together. Sharon’s tongue shot out eagerly.

Evan and Louella were already on a couch, or, more precisely, Louella was on the couch, legs extended, while Evan, on the floor, kissed and stroked them. Marilyn knelt on the couch and pulled Louella’s face into her bosom. Louella loudly kissed and licked the tops of Marilyn’s breasts.

Louella reached for one of Marilyn’s hands and drew it between her legs. Marilyn’s hand flexed, and then she purred, “No panties under the skirt. Nice. Just crotchless pantyhose. But let’s not let Evan die of frustration. Drop down, boy, and get your face on her mound.” The skirt rose enough that they could see she was completely shaven. Evan took a deep breath of her musk and applied his mouth.

Play continued for some time. No one was in a hurry to penetrate. Gloria and Lisa, in tube dresses very nice for a club, came into the room, and just watched, appreciating. They responded to the doorbell and came back with Audrey and Don Ron.

Marilyn, on seeing Audrey in her trademark purple latex, gushed happily. “Audrey, I’ve seen some of your videos. They’re wonderful. When people are off being bureaucratic, could you and I experiment? I’m an RN, but I’ve never fisted anyone. Would you teach me? Do we need anyone else?”

“That does sound interesting. Yes, I’m usually the receptive partner, but I certainly can talk you through it. Might be better to have one more. Francesca, for all her physical power, also is a sub guide like me.”

“Wow. I haven’t seen much of her stuff, but the thought of her clit in my mouth is fantastic.”

Audrey giggled. “Should we all be purple, or maybe mix green and purple?”

Sharon and Louella looked at one another. Reluctantly, they whistled, and suggested assembling in half an hour.

Initial Bonobo Project Meeting

The groups reassembled in the large conference room, making a point of not breaking into separate groups. At the head of the table were Louella and Sharon, who would chair for their organizations. George and Hugh sat quietly, each with a note-taking assistant: Greg for George and Audrey for Hugh.

Louella represented him. Accompanying her was Lilith, the Chief Financial Officer. Completing the C-level is Lawrence, our Chief Creative Officer. The delegation also brought a couple of creative and kinky ladies, Francesca Petitjean, a fitness and bodybuilding expert as well as a porn actress, and Audrey Hollander, our kinky cheerleader that gives incredible kindness and warmth. Lilith and Francesca had both been bodybuilders.

Marilyn gave Audrey a brilliant and encouraging smile. “There’s never too many redheads. Oh, hell. Let me greet you bonobo-style.” She went over to Audrey and hugged her from behind. We could see that she was rubbing her breasts against her back. Audrey’s face lit up, and she turned around, instinctively responding to Marilyn’s breast bumping and wiggling. They shared a brief but burning kiss.

The two moved over to Louella, who was about to speak, and quickly cheered her with their sexual auras and breast rubbing. “We don’t have time now to do this properly,” but Marilyn pressed her groin against Louella’s thigh. The bonobo-style was a quick touch to encourage awareness, rather than foreplay. Nevertheless, Louella started to speak with a much happier expression than a few minutes before.

“My principal deliberately encourages Hefner references,” Louella told us, “as a superb cover for his more profound activities. None of the resident or visiting pornstars and sex workers are merely a physical presence. For example, Francesca explores physical power contrasting with choice of vulnerable sex. Audrey wonders about where submissiveness, outrageous sexuality, and some masochism will go. We’re trying to recruit both of them, at least on a visiting basis.

“Hugh bought and renovated the Mansion some time ago, before either Project. Its main focus was improving his productivity while developing the people that worked for him, a much more hierarchical approach than BP. He did look, selectively, to the porn industry to find people with both sexual and other skills. The group calling itself “the flock”, several started staying for days and weeks, in apartments in the mansion, emphatically indulging in sex for pleasure, but also exploring creative pursuits. Audrey and Francesca are both on the submissive side. Both enjoyed fetishwear; Audrey loved contrasting her orange curls against violet latex and PVC. The intensity of Francesca’s bodybuilding training certainly matched the “no pain no gain”, but with what might be unpleasant for someone else just was intense for them. Both definitely enjoyed being fisted without it being especially submissive. Resulting from her anabolic steroid growth supplements, Francesca took kinky pride in her clit, one of the most hypertrophied in porn. With the right partner and position, she could be the active partner in penetration

Louella

“Let me give you more background on me. I’m a fraternal twin, born in the US to naturalized parents of Czech origin. My brother is gay. Dad was an international trade lawyer, who saw the growing Central and Eastern European porn industry growing. We grew up moving between the continents. I developed quite a few friendships in the sex industry, first platonically as a youngster.

“My education was customized across several institutions. I’m not a full commercial artist, but I’m competent with business communications and managing the real artists. My written communication is strong, and I have management and social science training that helps me decide what is most important to communicate. The way our core team works is that Hugh will come up with an idea -- he’s very good at picking up niches or perceived needs, or seeing new uses for technology, or developing technology. While he will get ideas almost anywhere, like your group, he wants to facilitate healthy sexual expression, including the kinky, in our society.

“With experience as a performer, Lilith gives him a couple of kinds of reality check. Lilith comes at implementation quantitatively -- what will it cost, how long will it take, and will it meet commercial goals? I come up with how to present it to build a market, build alliances, and so forth.

“While I have lots of sex performer friends, I haven’t done much performing. Instead, my perspective is that of the consumer. Lilith does have direct performing experience. Lawrence has produced both mainstream and porn. He knows what is feasible to make. To the next level of sexual detail, we then go to our ‘flock’ of supporting experts.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.