An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm - Cover

An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Pat Holland has been a middle school teacher all of her adult life. Yes, your typical middle age, old maid schoolmarm. Forty-five years old with no prospects or desire to get married. She has always been independent and a bit of a loner until a fortuitous dalliance with the big brother of one of her students changed all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Ed rolled off of me, and I lay staring at the ceiling. “Oh god, Ed, that was so good.” My thighs were still tingling, and it was like Ed still had his cock in me. We had role-played again, and Ed stayed in character until the very end.

We role-played that I kept a student after class and let him fuck me on my desk. Of course, the name Ed chose to call himself when he played the boy’s part was Jimmy.

While we rested, Ed asked, “Did you picture my brother in our fantasy, Pat?”

“Yes, it’s hard not to when you keep having me call you Jimmy.”

Ed chuckled, “Yeah, I think you know why.”

“You really would want me to do it, don’t you, Ed. You want me to have sex with your brother?”

“Yes, I do. After reading those stories in your books, I can’t stop thinking about you and Jimmy together. I even masturbate thinking about the two of you naked and fucking.”

“Do you have any idea how much trouble I would be in if I had sex with your brother and somebody found out and reported me to the authorities? You’re nineteen, and I am forty-five. A lot of people would have a problem with that too. I’m a teacher, for Crist’s sake.”

Okay, Pat. I understand that. But if you knew no one would find out would you do it? Seriously, Pat, I want to know, would you do it if no one would ever know?”

“I am only telling you this to satisfy your curiosity, Ed. But yes, I might think about really doing it with one of my students or Jimmy if I knew I would not get caught. There, are you satisfied? You got me to admit that I would find it very sexy and erotic to do a boy like the women in my novels. But this is not the 18th century where Jimmy would have reached the age of consent, and I am not a noblewoman that’s above the law.”

“You do know if you ever change your mind, I can make it happen.”

This was not the first time Ed offered Jimmy to me for sex. I had a feeling that it would not be the last. I tried changing the subject, “You really masturbate thinking about me with Jimmy?”

“Yes, I do.”

“For some reason, I find knowing that you do that very sexy. The next time I am alone and reading one of my erotic novels, you do know I will wonder if you are doing it and thinking about Jimmy and me.”

“Maybe someday I will come over and masturbate while I watch you fuck Jimmy.”

Ed’s fixation on Jimmy and me was starting to bother me. Not only because Ed wanted it to happen, but I was beginning to obsess about it myself in my fantasies. It’s a good thing that Jimmy was all caught up and didn’t need any additional tutoring, which would have put additional temptation in my path. It was bad enough that all the boys fucking the women in my erotic novels were starting to look like Jimmy. Now it was Jimmy’s cock I sucked and fucked, not Ed’s when I was home alone and masturbated.

Over the next two weeks, Ed and I role-played that he was Jimmy three times. Each time Ed teased me, he could arrange it and swore that Jimmy would really like to be with me. He told me how I could live out my fantasy and have a young boy as a lover, how I would take Jimmy’s virginity and teach him all the ways I wanted him to please me.

I had just had an incredible orgasm from role-playing with Ed that Jimmy had to lick my pussy if he wanted to get an ‘A’ on his latest assignment. Of course, it was Ed licking my pussy and getting his cock sucked after he got me off.

I lay beside Ed silently for a few minutes, quietly enjoying the afterglow of some very good sex. Then I asked the question that had been on my mind all week, “Ed, Can Jimmy really be trusted?”

“Yes, Pat, he can be trusted. I guarantee it.”

It didn’t take much convincing from Ed that I could trust Jimmy. I knew deep down I let him convince me because I wanted a boy between my legs to do my bidding, just like the women in my novels. Somehow Ed’s prodding and our playing at fantasies of young boys broke through my defenses.

I had made up my mind that I might do it with Jimmy. But now, I had to be convinced that Jimmy would want to do it with me. “What makes you think Jimmy would want to have sex with me?”

“Of course, he would.”

“If I do this with Jimmy. I mean, for real, we will have to be very careful. We could get in a lot of trouble. I also will have to know that Jimmy is interested in me and not something you are pressuring him to do.

“I understand, Pat.”

Ed went home happy, and I lay in my bed thinking, I am going to do two brothers. One is not even of legal age. God woman, you know it’s wrong, but I’m forty-five -years old, and this is my only chance to live this fantasy. I hope it’s worth it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.