An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm - Cover

An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Pat Holland has been a middle school teacher all of her adult life. Yes, your typical middle age, old maid schoolmarm. Forty-five years old with no prospects or desire to get married. She has always been independent and a bit of a loner until a fortuitous dalliance with the big brother of one of her students changed all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Ed had just finished reading an erotic passage about a milkmaid that seduced the governor’s young son he set the novel aside. I was lying on my side with my leg over his and my head propped up on my hand. Slowly rubbing my pussy on his thigh.

When Ed finished reading about the milkmaid, he was again erect and ready for more sex. he suggested we role-play. All of which would involve me having sex with young boys.

“Let’s do something a little different tonight, Pat. I want you to close your eyes and pretend I am Jimmy or any boy from one of your classes if that’s better for you.”

I was willing to play along. After all, Ed knew I had fantasies about young boys, so what was the harm if we played in my fantasy world. I closed my eyes. “Jimmy will do. Is this turning you on, Ed?”

“Yes. How about you, Pat?”

“Okay, maybe a little.”

Ed kissed my cheek, “Oh, Miss. Holland. I never thought my teacher would do something like this with me. Do you really like boys, Miss? Holland?”

I kept my eyes closed as I responded, “Yes, Jimmy. I like nice boys like you; I think you are a handsome young man. Is this your first time with a woman or a girl Jimmy?”

“Yes, Miss Holland. I’m not sure what I am supposed to do.”

“Come up here and let me kiss your cock and get it nice and hard for you, my handsome lover.”

“Oh wow, are you really going to put it in your mouth just like you do for my big brother.”

“Yes, Jimmy, just like that. Ed moved up and touched my lips with his cock. I kissed it and opened my mouth. I thought about little Jimmy as I licked and sucked Ed’s cock. I wondered if I would feel any different if it was Jimmy’s cock that I was sucking. I kept my eyes shut and fell deeper into the fantasy. I pictured Jimmy’s face and then tried to imagine him naked. But all that formed in my mind was my hands opening his trousers and pulling his briefs down. I sucked harder on Ed’s cock as Jimmy’s fantasy cock appeared. His nearly hairless crotch and that innocent young cock lured me into my novels’ depraved world of 18th Century harlots.

I pushed Ed away, and his cock came out of my mouth. “Fuck me, Jimmy, fuck me now.”

“Oh yeah, Pat, I’m going to fuck you.”

Ed moved between my legs and jammed his cock in me. I grunted. Ed had fallen out of character, and I actually felt disappointed. The Jimmy fantasy was gone. It was Ed with his cock in me. I could tell Ed was turned on by the roll-play because he came quickly.

A half-hour later, Ed got up and dressed. I showed him out, went back to bed, thought about Jimmy, and masturbated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.