An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Pat Holland has been a middle school teacher all of her adult life. Yes, your typical middle age, old maid schoolmarm. Forty-five years old with no prospects or desire to get married. She has always been independent and a bit of a loner until a fortuitous dalliance with the big brother of one of her students changed all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

It was nearing the end of the fourth week of my affair with Ed. Ed continued to take it upon himself to read out loud from my erotic novels in between our lovemaking. It kept him aroused, and I have to say I enjoyed lying naked with him, fondling and sucking his cock as I listened to him read the erotic passages. It made for a hot coupling when we fucked for the second time.

Of course, I had read all of the stories and tonight’s was one of my favorite. The main character wasn’t a middle school teacher like myself but a piano teacher. She seduced a young boy whose talent and beauty made her fall in love with him. They had many sexual adventures with other men and women they met as they traveled around France, performing in recitals and private performances for wealthy patrons of the arts.

“Wow, Pat, that was pretty hot how the author described their orgy with the twin boys and their mother.”

“Yes, it is very erotic. The piano teacher’s young lover is starting to take over their relationship. He thoroughly enjoyed watching his teacher perform oral sex with the twins while he had sex with their mother. He starts to insist that his teacher procure women, girls, and boys for them. He always demanded that she perform sexual acts with boys and girls for his amusement. She eventually becomes disillusioned and realizes he does not love her and is only using her. She abandons him at the train station in Paris and takes another boy as a lover. Then the cycle of love to disillusionment begins again for the unfortunate woman.

“It sounds like they had fun while it lasted.”

“That they did. Now get over here, let’s you and me have some fun.”

Ed kissed me, then cupped my breasts and kissed my nipples. After kissing his way past my belly button, he licked my pussy. After his delicious tease, he slipped his seven-inch cock into my very wet and eager pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.