An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm - Cover

An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pat Holland has been a middle school teacher all of her adult life. Yes, your typical middle age, old maid schoolmarm. Forty-five years old with no prospects or desire to get married. She has always been independent and a bit of a loner until a fortuitous dalliance with the big brother of one of her students changed all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Reading parts of my erotic novels became a routine in between our lovemaking. After we made love, Ed would read aloud while I played with his cock. Sometimes I would suck it depending on my mood. Reading erotica helped rejuvenate him, and we would make love again.

Tonight’s story was about a governess that took charge of the sex education of the very young son of a Duke and Duchess. Ed’s cock was hard, and he was aroused and ready for sex. He set the book aside and asked me, “Would you do a boy that young if you had a chance?”

I laughed, “I do it every time I read that book, but only in my fantasies, Ed.”

“Seriously, Pat, did you ever think sexually about the boys you teach after reading these erotic novels?”

“I don’t know why I am telling you this, Ed, but yes, there was a boy that I fantasized about for a while. He is in high school now. Nothing ever happened, but I did have a fantasy that I pulled his pants down and had my way with him.”

“How old was he?”

“Fourteen, I think...”

“The same age as my brother.”

I laughed as I rolled onto my back and let go of Ed’s cock. “Ed, I hope you are not thinking what I think you are thinking. Yes, your brother is cute. But a half-hour after he got out the door, the whole town would know. He is a little chatterbox and can’t keep a secret.”

“What if I told you he can keep a secret, just not from me?”

I thought I had better remind Ed of Jimmy’s previous gossiping. “Well, he didn’t keep your secrets when he told me you wanted to kiss me and thought I was pretty.”

“I told him to say those things. I did not know how to approach you. I thought if you were interested after he told you those things, you would find a way to let me know.”

I was surprised but not angry that Ed had orchestrated Jimmy’s part in my seduction, “Well, it worked. And now you are testing me to see if I am interested in having sex with your brother. Am I right?”

“Yes, I guess I am. It is one of your fantasies, and I thought maybe you would like to have a chance to live your fantasy.”

“I suppose you would want to drill a hole in my closet door and watch.”

“No, I would rather be right here when you do it.”

“I never said I would do such a thing.” I grabbed Ed’s cock and put it in my mouth to keep myself from having to continue this silly conversation. It wasn’t long before Ed was groaning and praising my oral ministrations. How could he think I would jeopardize my career to fulfill a fantasy? No matter how tempting it might be. I stopped sucking Ed’s cock, got on my knees, and swung my leg over him. I lowered myself onto his hard cock. I closed my eyes and pictured Ed’s little brother’s cute innocent face as I fucked the young man between my legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.