An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm - Cover

An Erotic Tale of a Schoolmarm

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pat Holland has been a middle school teacher all of her adult life. Yes, your typical middle age, old maid schoolmarm. Forty-five years old with no prospects or desire to get married. She has always been independent and a bit of a loner until a fortuitous dalliance with the big brother of one of her students changed all that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

I didn’t think about Ed and Jimmy again until it was Jimmy’s night to be tutored. I had a secret smile when the two of them came in, and it reminded me how I used them in my fantasy last week.

After greeting the boys, Ed went to the living room, and Jimmy came with me to the kitchen.

The lesson went well, and I thought a few more weeks and Jimmy would be all caught up. It was a few minutes past 7:00 pm when I was about to show the boys out when Ed asked Jimmy to wait in the car. Ed told Jimmy he would be right out and wanted to talk to me for a minute. I assumed it was about Jimmy’s schedule or lessons.

When Jimmy left, and the door was shut, Ed cleared his throat, “Miss. Holland, I want to apologize if I offended you in any way. Jimmy told me what he told you last week about what I said. I didn’t think he would do that. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, Ed. I didn’t know if Jimmy was telling the truth or not anyway. I thought he was trying to distract me to get out of doing his lesson.”

“It’s true, Miss. Holland. I did say those things, and I apologize if it offended you.”

“You don’t need to apologize for saying a woman or young girl is pretty, Ed. We need to hear that every once in a while. He also said you wanted to kiss me. Did he tell you he said that?”

“Yeah. I’m sorry.”

I can’t tell you why I pursued the subject, but I did, “To tell you the truth, I’m flattered that you think I am pretty, and kissing me would be something you would want to do. I tell you what. One kiss never hurt anyone. You’re nineteen and in Junior College, so there is no reason why we can’t share a friendly kiss. If you still want to kiss me, let’s do it now, and you will see kissing me is not all your mind has cracked it up to be.” I had to smile as I cautioned Ed. “Just don’t tell Jimmy. He is a little chatterbox.”

Ed looked very surprised, “You would really let me kiss you?”

“Why not, It’s just a little kiss between friends. Unless you have changed your mind about wanting to kiss me?”

“No, No, I want to. I do want to kiss you.”

My thought was that Ed would do nothing more than give me a peck on the lips to satisfy his curiosity. When Ed put his arms around me, I put mine around him. He caught my upper lip between his lips and kissed me. I closed my lips on his lower lip and kissed him back. He didn’t pull away, and neither did I. The kiss was nothing like the peck on the lips I had expected. Our bodies were close together. I knew he could feel my breast pressed against his chest. We both were breathing hard when we broke away and looked into each other’s eyes. We clung to each other reluctant to let go.

I looked up into his face, and I could see the desire, “Oh my Ed, that was quite the kiss.”

Ed smiled as he teased, “Did I do it okay?”

“Yes, you certainly did.” I pushed him against the door when I pressed my body against him. I kissed him again.

I was panting as I broke away from our second kiss and whispered in his ear. “Take Jimmy home and come back. Can you do that, Ed? Can you come back tonight?”

“Yes, I can do that.”

“Go, take Jimmy home. Just come in. I’ll leave the door unlocked. Hurry, I’ll be waiting for you.” One more kiss, and Ed was gone.

I went to the living room to sit in a chair and put my hands to my cheeks. I felt the heat of being flushed and aroused. What had I done? I had just invited a nineteen-year-old guy to come back for one reason and one reason only. To have sex with me. He could not in any way misinterpret my reason for inviting him back. I knew it would be at least forty-five minutes to an hour before he could make it back. I took a shower and put on a pair of clean underpants, a t-shirt then my robe. I knew my legs still looked pretty good. I thought I better show them off. As for the rest, well, I am forty-five years old and suddenly overly critical of my breasts and the slight roundness of my tummy and the bit of thickness in my upper arms. I debated on letting my hair down or keeping it in a ponytail. I let it down, and it fell below my shoulders. I brushed my hair furiously as I nervously waited and watched the clock.

I went into the living room and waited. Fifty minutes passed, and then it was an hour. Had I scared Ed by being so forward? I stared at my front door, commanding it to open. An hour and twenty minutes passed. I was ready to resign myself to being a damn fool and turn out the outside light and lock the door.

I was just about to get up when the door opened. Ed stood holding the door open and panting from running up the walk. I went to him. “Shut the door, Ed.”

Ed quickly shut the door and explained his delay, “Sorry it took so long my mom needed me to run an errand before I could get away.”

I locked the door and let out a sigh of relief. He had come back. I took Ed’s hand and led him to the couch where he usually sat to watch TV. When I sat on the couch, he sat next to me. “Ed, I did something tonight I never thought I would ever do. I kissed you and asked you to come back alone. I think you know why I asked you to come back.”

“Yes, Miss. Holland, I know. Just by the way you’re dressed, I can tell we will be doing more than kissing.”

“You’re right, Ed. I want to have sex with you. It has been a long time since someone kissed me like you did and told me I was pretty.” I stood up to take off my robe, then sat back down in just my t-shirt and underwear. I hadn’t worn a bra and knew my nipples were hard and were poking points into my t-shirt. My t-shirt rode three-quarters of the way up my thighs. I put my hand behind Ed’s neck as I leaned in and kissed him. I swung my leg over him and straddled him. My knees were almost against the back of the couch as I sat on his legs facing him. I put my arms around his neck and continued kissing the young man I had between my legs. Sure, he is twenty-six years younger than me, but I don’t care. It was not illegal, and I was not about to be shy or coy. I wanted him to have sex with me tonight.

Ed had his arms around me and kissed me with the same passion I was kissing him. Our lips would meet, and our tongues would duel. I felt a hand on my ass pulling me tighter. I spread my legs to allow Ed to draw me closer to his crotch. My t-shirt rode up around my waist as I slid forward. I slid up his thighs and stopped when our stomachs touched. His hand was in my underwear, kneading my ass.

I broke the kiss and held his head against my chest just above my breasts as he started to squirm and push himself up against my pussy. I rotated my hips to grind against him. “Yes Ed, that’s what I need. How late can you stay? I want you in my bed all night. Can you stay all night?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.