The Godgranddaughter - Cover

The Godgranddaughter

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 9: What’s Next?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: What’s Next? - After a societal backlash against politicized religious conservatives, an alternate USA accepts Registered Courtesans as sources of safe, sane, and consensual (SSC) pleasure. This is the story of the first of a new generation entering a new Family of organized crime, La Cosa Sua. Ada is the Goddaughter who runs it. The Family has selected for stability, erotic talent, and the limited mind control of telempathy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Crime   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Politics   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Cath’s next steps were implementing Leonardo’s desire. Producing that would show me her ability to run a complex scene. To do the first slutty part, Lacy and David would take Kelly as a submissive. After that, Vivian, Victoria, and Horatius would take her. Diane and Kim, beside them, would please Leonardo.

David and Lacy

“Before we go farther, Ada, I personally will work as legal counsel to the team, but not as a paid member, or as a sex worker for you. I personally want to keep my reputation as a BDSM educator and advocate, perceived as not-for-profit. That being said, I certainly know some excellent professional Dominants and Dominatrixes, as well as specialists. I understand Tristan now consults to you, which is great.”

She turned to Kelly. “You, I gather, have been a bad girl, certainly not being open to your partner, and to friends like us. Above all, you haven’t been honest with yourself.” Lacy glanced at each of us, seeking confirmation. Leonardo emphatically nodded. “Since I’ve been your lawyer and may be again, Leonardo, there are some things I should not advise you to do. Of course, I retain spousal privilege.” She beckoned to David. They whispered together.

“Happily, Ada had the foresight to tell us to bring changes and toys. I assume that was the case for Kelly?”

Ada nodded. “Yes. Kelly is close enough to me in size that she can use things of mine, as well.”

Lacy has immense presence but is an earth mother rather than conventionally pretty. She wore a black leather corset, the garters of which supported black fishnets, which went into high-heeled laced knee boots. Her waist-length cascade of blue-black hair is spectacular. Turning to Kelly, she approved, “In that case, you’ve started being honest with the way you’ve dressed and made up. Remove your pants, and turn in a circle, so everyone may see your crotch, hips, and legs. Wait for further instructions.”

“Unless you object, I shall sit on the bed briefly to remove my pants. With these shoes, my balance is not good enough to do that while standing.”

“That is acceptable.”

Without her pants, we could see that Kelly wore crotchless sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose, rather than the possible opera hose about which I wondered. Her buttocks were full, but with muscle striations. There was no longer any hair on her mound; her clit was clearly visible but not hypertrophied. This time, it was David who gave the orders.

“Spread your orifices and display.” Kelly pulled her labia apart and pirouetted, two fingers giving a view into her vagina. Letting go, she spread her buttocks and then opened her anus. “Are you wet? Never mind telling me, I’ll examine you in front of all.” That elicited a small smile and a happy squeak. She was embracing sluttiness. “Yes, you are quite wet.” He licked his finger. “Tasty. Let’s see if we can get you to be even more juicy.”

“Do you accept moderate pain?”

“Yes, sir. I propose simple safewords of red, yellow, green, and blue.”

“Blue?”

“That is how I will ask you to intensify the stimulus.”

“Very good. You will start over Lacy’s knees, but before that, kneel in front of her and lick.” Lacy spread her legs. Kelly opened her mouth to the audience, then turned, dropped to her knees, and applied her mouth to Lacy’s shaven vulva. Lacy had opened her crotch.

“Very nice. David, stand behind her with the gentle flogger, and encourage her.” He teased her back, then struck it with a soft suede flogger. David was still in a leather vest but had removed his trousers. His erection jutted forth.

I couldn’t resist. “David, may I taste you? I really need more experience.”

“Certainly, my dear.”

I hugged him, then squatted in front and opened my mouth. “Take me.” I rarely felt submissive, but I wanted his cock thrusting into my mouth. Was I really that good at it, or was it the newness that brought him off quickly?

[Annamarie: reaching out with my mind, I was delighted to discover that David thought of me as a natural oral talent. He wanted to signal acceptance, his mind strongly sending a message that he wanted to snowball. If that became a three-way kiss with Lacy, all the better. I sensed that everyone in the room found my performance hot.]

[Ada, in an oscillation with Annamarie: That’s my daughter/mother! We’re very proud.]

Lacy, David, and I moved to a couch and cuddled. “Kelly, I want you to use your mouth on the three of us, moving from person to person.”

Vivian and Victoria production

Vivian and Victoria had come over when I told them of the planned discussion with the potential new team. We hadn’t expected the first of my classmates to affiliate to be Vivian, but life doesn’t always follow your plans. I certainly didn’t expect another mother this soon. Still, I have high hopes for a couple of other girls, Susan and Carol. Less sure about boys.

The two often were in suits, but they ordered them, at the least, with two skirts, one conservative mid-calf and one mid-thigh to just under the crotch. Their routine shoes are four-inch-heeled black patent pumps, but they might well switch to higher ones with CFM straps and trim Where Vivian’s theme is white with gold, Victoria is gray with silver, and some black accents.

I had started learning about sex toys from Vivian, including my first dildo. She taught me about hard and soft ones wielded by hand, double-ended dildoes, and strapons. She also introduced me to things including benwa balls, including radio-controlled ones, gentle clamps -- she’s not into S&M; all sorts of vibrators; and she’s working on fleshlights for the guys. She dreams of play with some lifelike love dolls.

We were sitting around, two mother-daughter pairs.

Victoria said, “Ada and I talked and realized we had more things to teach. I hesitate to suggest there’s any legality to certain consensual acts, but loosely, remember the idea of malum prohibitorum. I’m going to teach some sex methods. You might use them to make a lover happy, to do courtesan services, or to hurt and tease, There’s a time and place for the latter. But one difference between us and the men’s La Cosa Nostra.

[Annamarie: first confirmation I had that Victoria, and presumably Vivian, are witting of La Cosa Sua.]

Kelly and Leonardo

“The two of you, it appears to me, are getting close to some restorative play. I don’t think you should decide on it by yourselves. Cath, Ada, and I can mediate, and perhaps your team.” They nodded.

Leonardo recalled, “Kelly and I had some sweet threesome with former girlfriends of mine who remained good friends. The situations were a bit odd, but aren’t all of ours?” There was much giggling.

Olga and Leonardo

Leonardo had dated Olga for some time before meeting Kelly. Had there been more of a spark from her, he could have seen them married. He liked her a lot intellectually, found her quite attractive, but found their sex life, never fantastic, was diminishing. Eventually, she told him that she found herself attracted to women -- it wasn’t him. She had previously told him that she did fantasize about teenaged boys but thought that was far too dangerous since she sometimes was a high school English, French, and history substitute. Still, he had warm feelings toward her

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.