The Godgranddaughter - Cover

The Godgranddaughter

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 8: My Role Evolves

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: My Role Evolves - After a societal backlash against politicized religious conservatives, an alternate USA accepts Registered Courtesans as sources of safe, sane, and consensual (SSC) pleasure. This is the story of the first of a new generation entering a new Family of organized crime, La Cosa Sua. Ada is the Goddaughter who runs it. The Family has selected for stability, erotic talent, and the limited mind control of telempathy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Crime   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Politics   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

“You wanted to talk, Mom?”

“Yes. While you’re among the youngest of our group, your ancestry means that you are the heiress apparent. That doesn’t mean anything is happening right away, but I want you, in addition to your regular growth and education, to be getting more practice as a sex worker and a lower boss.

“I’d also like you to develop some partners of your own, ideally in your age range. There must be others with talents like yours. Vivian is one possibility. Maybe you two might seduce together.”

“Now that you mention it, we’ve been talking about our hot moms.”

“Thank you. I won’t put on any false modesty. `

“In addition, though, let me see if I can facilitate your finding out if there are peers. Liza Visser seems well connected and will talk frankly with me.”

“Annamarie, I want several of our crowd to regard you as their immediate boss, without any loss of status. That’s an experiment in how we want to run things. For now, though, I want Horatius, Diane, Cath, Vivian, Victoria, and Kim to consider you their immediate boss. You, in turn, have to manage them.

“That also means that you will sexually satisfy one another or make your best efforts.”

“I agree, Mom. Let’s talk details. For the family in general, I propose to focus on the sex, and the things like styling that support it. You’ll do the business, legal, financial, and relations with other families.

“It’s hardly a fate worse than death, but I’m going to have to do a hell of a lot of fucking and extras. After all, I was just recently a virgin.

“I’m feeling somewhat overwhelmed. There’s so much I haven’t done yet. Fingers tickling my ass, yes, but I haven’t even had a substantial toy in there. It doesn’t scare me--I know people say in the ass as a threat, but I see too many women enjoy it, or at least talk about it being fun. I’ve never been up close to a nonbinary person, or someone in role like a drag queen. Never been multiply penetrated.

“Maybe for a startup, I should do one-on-one with Horatius, to get more sense of being with a man. Along those lines, may I borrow Morbius?

“Yes, dear. I should take Kelly through more scenes.

Leonardo’s pain

I went to Horatius and offered my arm. He grinned, “I’m not sure what you’re up to, but I’m game.”

As we slipped out, Ada told the room, “Allow me to direct a next round, focused on Kelly’s rebirth.”

Lacy turned to Kelly. “Shall I be your dominant for a bit?”

Kelly hoarsely said, “As you’ve observed, Lacy, I haven’t been very honest. Maybe I can fix what I’ve spoiled with Leonardo. Maybe it’s too late. My love, and you still are, no matter what, I apologize. I shall do what I can to make amends.”

“I don’t know what I truly want with you. I know we both have to be frank about being hypersexual. which also means I have to be franker.”

Ada picked up a small suitcase. “Leonardo, I have some things here for you. Perhaps you might want to change. I think Cath should be helping and serving you for now. Kelly absolutely needs to get into the farther range of slut, maybe sub, wear.

Leonardo looked at his estranged wife. “Kelly, there’s something I do need to say -- a little thing. When you were working, while you were completely appropriate for an accounting firm, you still were stunning. I remember a time when you came to visit me at my office, straight from yours, and my horndog bureaucratic rival saw you. In a lust-filled voice, he asked, “who is that?” Another colleague said, “Leonardo’s wife”. He blurted, “That’s Leonardo’s wife?” as if she was so far beyond me.

“Yet when you would get home, most of the time, you would rush to get out of your suit, hose, and heels, not because it was uncomfortable but because you didn’t want it to wear. You’d scrub off your artistically applied makeup because you thought it was bad for your skin. Dear, you’re one of those people who are transformed by makeup.”

His voice grew angry. “Dammit, you didn’t consider that I appreciated you looking fantastic, no submission implied. It wouldn’t have killed you to sit down and chat for half an hour before changing into sweats. Sure, if you individually or we jointly were going to the gym, of course you’d change. But sometimes you’d bitch if I needed to shave or something, yet you didn’t show respect in the other direction.”

I could see tears in his eyes. “That isn’t being a slave but being courteous and mutually respectful -- if you said I looked nice, I didn’t change. I’d dress to go out for dinner if you liked. If we are to have any relationship, it has to be mutually respectful.

“I needed consistency from you. Some of the things could have gone several ways, but once you committed to do something like shaving your pussy, you needed to keep doing it. Once you started doing that, and you wanted to be interestingly provocative, you had to get consistent with revealing or no undergarments.

“Since you are dramatic with makeup, that was a given. Don’t surprise me with hairstyles. Given we both like heels, I expected a baseline of sexy shoes.

“We had an open marriage agreement. I may not have been articulate enough at first, but I realized that after your first couple of adventures, they excited the hell out of me. I remember our reading about a couple doing that in one of the story magazines -- Penthouse Variations -- IIRC, where a couple had three agreements when she went out: he’d pick her clothes with her having a right to veto, she wouldn’t clean up if they had had sex, and she’d tell him every detail.

“You asked my permission to try to seduce a co-worker, we agreed, and we had a wonderful time with your first couple of dates. It stimulated our sex life.

Pleasing the lover

“I didn’t expect sexual monogamy, but I do expect emotional primacy. You began taking me for granted, and when your lover heard that I knew and approved, he got nervous. You should have told him, ‘those are the rules with my husband, who is more important than you are. Take it or leave it. I’m a beautiful woman who can easily get lovers.” Again, it was about respect.’

“There was a time, when I traveled for us, that you were eager to spend time on the phone with me, starting with helping me administratively, then sharing day to day things and letting me unwind, and then, yes, sharing phone sex. A couple of times, you did try to set me up with a mutual friend.

“But then you got bored, and partied, not necessarily sexually, in the evenings. I couldn’t reach you. You stopped doing the administrative support you promised. Do you know what it’s like to try to check into a hotel, in a strange city, and have a card declined because you hadn’t been bothered to file the expense report?

“You moved to another job that you thought had a lot of promise and let your boss guilt you into doing long hours of graphics that did permanent damage to your hands and arms and left you in chronic pain. I took all the time I could to help get you needed medical treatment. Some of the pain meds made it impossible for you to use oral contraceptives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.