The Godgranddaughter - Cover

The Godgranddaughter

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 7: Cath’s business development

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Cath’s business development - After a societal backlash against politicized religious conservatives, an alternate USA accepts Registered Courtesans as sources of safe, sane, and consensual (SSC) pleasure. This is the story of the first of a new generation entering a new Family of organized crime, La Cosa Sua. Ada is the Goddaughter who runs it. The Family has selected for stability, erotic talent, and the limited mind control of telempathy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Crime   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Politics   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Cath asked for time with Mom and me. “I have a business proposal that doesn’t have much to do with sex, which gives it a certain appeal: it’s a way to process travel, venue contacts, meetings, etc., which are quite legitimate and thus may legitimize other activities.

For our meeting, Ada and I dressed in sexy casual, knowing Cath could be professional. Wet-look tube dresses are pretty much standard for us. Mine has a crisscross laced front that dips below my navel, showing much cleavage in front, and sideboob down the flank. We wore four-inch heeled knee boots and brought bags with kinkier outfits.

She met Mom and I in one of her navy-blue suits. At first, it seemed awfully conservative, the hem at mid-calf, but then I noticed that the skirt had buttons to the waist in front, and velcroed side slits.

“Ada, you’ve seen me naked, but I don’t think Annamarie has, and there are a couple of things that she should know. Hon, when I dress conservatively, I’m deliberately trying to suppress being sexy or physically powerful. Now, watch carefully.”

She slipped out of her suit jacket, revealing a white cashmere camisole and a discreet necklace of black pearls. Professional, nothing dramatic. She removed the necklace, and then slipped out of the camisole. Ada wondered, “I thought, at first, you were wearing some sort of breast minimizer, but I realized it’s lightweight body armor. It has strap closures, but they apparently are meant not to be obvious. But that seems odd, since body armor rarely fits women well, and even does annoying things like pop open. You’ve always seemed sleek and together.”

Cath grinned. “Keep watching.” She took off the armor and stood in some sort of long-line sports bra. “It’s a Cheata Trotter athletic bra. There’s an engineered combination of underneath smoothing garment with the armor. I can get up to Tactical Level II without looking terrible, and IIA if I accept some bumpiness. Let’s keep going, though.” She put one foot on a chair. Very plain black patent, with what probably was a four-inch heel and an ankle strap that somehow was different than a come-fuck-me (CFM) shoe.”

“Do I guess correctly that the ankle strap is for support first and appearance second?”

“You’ve got it, Ada.” Cath hummed some stripper music, not especially well but giving the impression she needed. Starting at the hem, she began to unbutton the pencil skirt. When she got past her knee, she struck more of a pose, still foot on chair, but now flaunting a very trim leg. Her fingers moved up and down her thigh. More unbuttoning revealed a lacy top of a navy-blue thigh-high, not extremely high. Now, she flipped the skirt open along its length, to reveal a tightly trimmed black bush framed by crotchless panties. While her clit wasn’t hypertrophied, it definitely was noticeable. Her curly hair set it off. I licked my lips, knowing something that I wanted to taste.

“So, ladies, got the impression of me both for security and for sex?” She jumped onto the edge of her desk and gave an interesting upskirt pose, still in what I wasn’t sure was properly called a bra. I was guessing that her boobs were larger than I had imagined.

Hoarsely, I muttered, “Those stockings are just sheer enough to tell me you have delightfully tight thighs, but I want to see more.”

“See? Feel, lick, whatever. The two of you have some interesting trademark fishnets. I realize I’ve never scened with you. Should we correct that?”

Mom’s eyes were wide. She was pleasantly surprised, realizing that Morbius had recruited her, and presumably did any audition. She started to talk but realized her lips were dry. After licking them, she murmured, “I think this could be special. I’m seeing you very differently, in a great way. Yes, I want you. I sense Annamarie does. I also want you in a mixed group. My voice rarely gets fast like this, but I want to see you fuck, and have you afterwards. I want to see your ass, which I’ll bet also is high and tight. I want to see you suck and do anything else you can imagine. You can dominate, right?”

“Yes. I’m not too much into D/s unless it’s for sex work, or it just feels right. For work, I can be a switch, although if someone violates sub rules, they are going to have a very bad day.” We nodded emphatically.

Ada shook her head, happily amazed. “I’ve said this to very few people, but I’d be open to your topping me. Or not. I definitely want to play.

“Annamarie, dear, with me this rattled, I want you to take over. Cath, I had wanted to reorganize anyway so some people direct reported to Annamarie -- I had too many -- and you’re one of them.”

“Great. Ada. Annamarie, I want you to see multiple sides of me. You know the quiet one. For now, get wild. You can do rough.’

[Annamarie: between Ada and Cath, I’m feeling very powerful. Never quite sure what dominant means, but right now, I’m going to be finding out more about it, in an SSC way.

“Ada wanted to see my ass.” She hopped down, turned her ass to us, and put her palms on the desk. A few wiggles established, without question, that her ass was high, tight, and superb. It also was apparent that the skirts of her suits were just full enough to hide its beauty.

With newfound confidence -- dare I even suggest a taste of dominance? -- I stepped forward and squeezed her buttocks. Cath made a happy sound. She slid off the desk, facing us, and looked happily, back and forth between us. “Wow. For our next guests and rounds, I’m not going to get back into a suit. True confession: I’ve had the hots for Leonardo for years but doing anything about it would have been totally inappropriate for our working relationship. Kelly and I, and a couple of other affiliated women, did go out while he, David, and other consultants were on the road. We wound up, a couple of times, at male strip clubs. She suggested that she might be open to play but noted that Leonardo rarely picked up suggestions. Lacy was laughing at that and saying, “the bunch of us may have missed some fun.”

Cath’s proposal

“I used to be delivery operations manager for a technical consulting and training company. That role, I think, had some similarity to your producer function. I have several friends and colleagues that would like to work together after the networking equipment manufacturer for which they worked collapsed due to corruption. We still have past clients asking for engagements. I propose to set up an initially small education and consulting division to let them carry out some ongoing relationships but bring this division in with our other activities.

One of our consultants, David, is a Dom as well as being a very fine engineer and teacher. His former wife, Lacy, is a well-known BDSM educator, and also a family lawyer. She does know some intellectual property and can provide interim services to the consultancy.

“Leonardo is the other senior consultant, more of a researcher and architect. He is separate from his wife, Kelly, are trying to see if they should be married, friends, or business associates. Kelly knows Kim and is a stylist, also an accountant, and personally very pretty but on the sub side. It’s generally accepted that Kelly was very entitled while Leonardo traveled to keep up their income and medical insurance, kept demanding things, gave him little support, and then left him when he was on a business engagement. She knows that not just Leonardo, but his colleagues have to forgive her before there’s any hope of rebuilding the team.

“Linda was the operations manager, knows lots of venues, shipping, and so forth, things that could help us. She can be quite an exhibitionist, if not an all-out sex worker. Her boobs are memorable. She has a bit of Farah Fawcett look.

Cath blushed a bit. “I have the hots for a couple of them at least. Leonardo and I have exchanged longing looks but never did anything about it. I know that Kelly is open to alternative styles, but the others may not be ready to trust Kelly.

“Ada, Kelly is at least one test case for what I can do. I propose that I analyze the problem with her and see if I can get her to propose a solution that team-builds. That’s relevant in several ways, as if the problem is to get fixed with her, she’s going to have to own her sexuality and present it in ways that pleases everyone involved.”

I was puzzled. “Sexual pleasing for your technical team’s success?”

“Yes. David and Lacy are well-known BDSM people. She originally was helping Leonardo and Kelly as a mediator, but that fell through. Kelly got a predatory lawyer that Lacy despised and who tried to financially rape Leonardo.

“I’ve got the hots for Leonardo and, if we’re going to get out of a corporate role and into a small team, he and I need to be comfortable. Linda, I think, would enjoy a situation where she can be bawdy.”

“OK, then, Cath. It makes some sense.”

“Incidentally, if Kelly’s health is up to it, she could run finance and administration for the group. She’s really talented at that.”

“From the standpoint of group dynamics, Kelly, damn her, is a coward, if that’s the right word. She wants approval from the person she was with most recently. By taking Leonardo, his needs, and desires increasingly for granted, she wrecked the marriage. They are separated, but he hasn’t yet pulled the legal trigger for no-fault.

“If I can get her to open up her very real inner slut, to a husband that will adore it, it will be fine for both people. With the caveat that she’s one of those women who are transformed by good makeup, and she’s very proficient, she can be stunningly attractive. She used to train for amateur competition bodybuilding, and, while she has some problems of chronic disease, still works out as much as possible.

“She still does bodybuilder tanning. I’d guess she’s about 5’8”. She was trying to decide whether to compete as a middleweight under 125, or a light heavyweight under 140. Small but perky breasts. Ripped thighs. Not a tiny ass, but a tight one. Her back might be her best physique part, but she has, especially with makeup. a really pretty face -- brown eyes, brown to auburn hair. I like it best when she wears it in a short cap, sort of Liza Minelli in Cabaret, but she also does a moderate version of Farah Fawcett.

“She and I got simpatico because we both dressed in an elegant professional style, somewhat conservative, for the office. Like me, she’s gotten a number of suits with two skirts, one midcalf and one midthigh length. Four-inch plain patent pumps work for her, as well as some moderate boots. She varies all over the place in what she wears under her suits. It’s not that she’s a deliberate tease but doesn’t seem to know effects. In contrast, I was very aware, at the office, of not giving any undesired messages -- very differ than here. Leonardo is pissed that she often has a wonderful look during the day but changes to sweats, the first chance she gets at home. He is really supportive if they go out and she flaunts it. In fairness, she doesn’t get jealous if he notices other women, but she also doesn’t help him the way he supports her.

“She isn’t key to the team, but for Leonardo to be at his best, the situation needs to be fixed. She just might be more of a contributor to what we do. Would you and Ada come visit me, talk about it, and meet the people?”

“I’ve got Leonardo and Kelly coming later, and I’m going to play it by ear with David and Lacy.” Her outer office had a door to a public corridor and was for accounting and finance. It had a couple of workrooms. A concealed door took one to her personal study.

Cath and Leonardo

There was a bit of noise, and Morbius, Victoria, and Vivian joined the group. Cath spoke again. “Anyway, Annamarie, since you seem to be the producer, may I be excused to go change into something interesting? Perhaps you might have someone go with me to help and encourage?”

Before going to change, Cath rearranged her clothing. “I know, Leonardo, that you admire me in my suits. I’m not going to put on my bra, but I am going to give you the sort of look that I could tell made you hot.” She began by crossing her legs fetchingly. “Watch my hem rise. See it go to my stocking tops. I’ll bet you want to touch and lick the skin that gets exposed, hm?” Cath stood and adjusted her skirt, then sat on the desk top. She spread her legs to the maximum allowed by the tight skirt. “Come sit in front of me, with my legs spread. Enjoy the upskirt view. You can see my pussy -- no, you can see my cunt. You know other people, men and women, have admired it. Now, pull that chair up in front. I’m completely accessible to you. Oh, if you don’t mind, I put on more extreme shoes.”

Leonardo slid forward and took her heel in his hands. “Yes, honey, that’s as extreme as any stripper shoe. I like it when a woman openly flaunts.” He kissed it, then raised her heeled feet to his shoulders, and worked his face between her legs, burying his face in her crotch. She purred as we could hear his mouth get busy, I saw one of his hands slide under her bottom, and then she jumped and wiggled. I was confident his finger had gone into her ass.

Cath looked around. “Who wants to go with me to change?”

Surprising myself, I announced, “Ada, you go with her.” I was taking charge. Of course, Mom would retain her overall role for at least the moderate term, but this was practice that I needed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.