The Godgranddaughter - Cover

The Godgranddaughter

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Chapter 6: Sharing Other Aspects of Power

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sharing Other Aspects of Power - After a societal backlash against politicized religious conservatives, an alternate USA accepts Registered Courtesans as sources of safe, sane, and consensual (SSC) pleasure. This is the story of the first of a new generation entering a new Family of organized crime, La Cosa Sua. Ada is the Goddaughter who runs it. The Family has selected for stability, erotic talent, and the limited mind control of telempathy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Crime   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Politics   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

While the previous rounds were to some extent healing, the next two are pure pleasure, and commercial pleasure to boot. Mom hadn’t shared all the details of how she markets our services, but she has mentioned that there’s a great deal of interest both in minimally legal girls like Vivian and me; in sophisticated MILFs like mom, Victoria, and Elizabeth; and, to a very special clientele, mother-daughter teams.

Some might think it was counterintuitive, but I found it much easier to produce scenes for gentlemen -- and they were gentlemen -- who were elderly, ailing, or both, than for people who might be in their prime and demanding. Happily, the first such client still had some moderate needs for assistance. While personally competent, he very much appreciated the help by his aides.

Gary, a competent man

My first solo, where I’d produce my own engagement, would be with a trusted customer. Gary hired us for a weekend at the house, where all his desires would be catered to. He enjoyed and could afford multiple ladies. For this engagement, I would be the head courtesan, and perhaps the only one in some scenes. He was a gentleman, who had legitimately earned hs fortune He had, in the past, given out some very pleasant sessions.

His primary nurse was Stephanie, with Daphne and Calista as CNAs. The basic rules were that all three would look sexy and talk erotically, but if something medical had to be done, two or three of them would focus on them. I’d do the actual sex acts.

For safety, he has physiological monitors. While not overwhelming, he has heart and respiratory disease that could flare up. Rosalie is the physician expert. The most important data looks at actual risk, then at discomfort, then at performance.

We would work with Gary in providing pleasure in spite of physical limitations. Kim set up a super-spa period of bath, massage, facial and back skin care, and an invigorating light meal. She will bring in various assistants from her stylists, as well as aides from the facility. Some of the nurses and aides are interested in learning about part-time RC work. Victoria produced the musical background. I’m an EMT-Basic studying higher levels, while Kim, Diane, Horatius, Abigail, and Victoria are paramedics., as well as on-the-job from the nurses.

His bath attendants and masseuses started out as fully dressed. While all were attractive, some had sensual or therapeutic than sexual assignments.

I went into his room, really a suite for a person needing some assistance in living. Stella told Gary, “This is a new nurse, Annamarie. She may look young, Gary, but she’s very, very precocious. She’s also a great friend of Stephanie.”

[Annamarie: we’re not saying what I practice, are we?]

Gary fatigued easily, both in endurance and strength. Within his suite, he sometimes could get by with a pair of arm canes with quad pole bottoms, but sometimes needing a walker. He did use a motorized wheelchair outside.

He did have an absolutely wicked sense of humor. On my first visit, he met me at the parking lot, driving his wheelchair. He showed up in apparently knightly armor, a lance upright on one side of the chair. A mace was on the other side, along with a scabbarded sword. The lance had a pennant, but in the center of the back of the chair, a flagstaff held high his heraldic arms of “A warrior with lance, mounted on a caparisoned wheelchair.” This ironmongery turned out to be plastic and aluminum foil, but it was the thought that counted. As he started to roll to it, two white-uniformed aides raised apparent brass herald trumpets and blew a fanfare, which eventually traced to the speakers under his chair. Nevertheless, when the fanfare ended, one of the heralds greeted me and intoned, “It Is not often that we can give a blow job to a lady.”

Ada and I fell into step behind the mounted knight and the trumpeters. There was a clang of cymbals, wielded by Horatius. Diane and Abigail followed, tapping out a beat on drums they took from the car. As we got into the elevator, I saw an oxygen line going into the knight’s helmet.

“Gary, we need to set some ground rules, out of scene, which shouldn’t be too onerous. Above all, if something starts to hurt, especially chest pain, tell us right away. We absolutely need to know if you take Viagra or anything related, because if you have, and you have any chest pain, we could cause some dangerous reactions if we gave you certain drugs. We can work around.

“That being said, you have a fantastic reputation in bed, and I hope we will all have a great time, and this won’t be the only time.”

In the bedroom, something of a throne had been placed facing the side of the bed. I was beginning to wonder who told the producer anything, as Diane, now in uniform, marched in front of the throne, spun around wearing a very short skirt, and began to make the bed in front of the seated Sir Gary. Abigail assisted on the other side of the bed. It takes a team.

In front of Gary, Diane bent from the waist to make the bed, making no effort to pull her skirt down. Gary would soon notice that she wore only white sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose underneath. When he let out an appreciative sound, she whispered, “These aren’t expensive pantyhose. We can cut or rip them open if you want access.”

[Annamarie: I have long been convinced that anyone that can apply or fold a fitted sheet, by themselves, is in league with the Devil.]

No one playing a fantasy nurse role is without real medical skills. Most, in fact, are certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS). There is a crash cart in the room, with drugs, defibrillator, and other things, and even more skilled people in the building. Hopefully, we won’t need it.

“Ladies, one of the nice things about scenes like this is that I don’t have to feel pressured. Until we know one another better, I’d rather hold back on fucking. When we do, we’ll know energy levels and how to pace.

“So, Diane, you’re going to cater to an old fantasy of mine, with exceptional legs and hips more stimulating than some other nurses that come to mind. You can add sexier shoes. Abigail, at least, can pose on the other side of the bed, Ada and I will improvise or take requests. We are, respectively, executive producer and producer/director. Vivian and Victoria. are flexible, including second directors Horatius will also request so you can see interesting things done to women. Abundant staffing, yes, but we’re experimenting as well. You aren’t incurring absurd charges. At some point, we just might produce some videos.”

“Sounds wonderful. Agreed this is unlikely to be one time. So, Diane and Abigail are play to my voyeurism, as I learn they are exhibitionists. On either side of me, let’s have at least one woman, her legs and her breasts available to my hands, and mouths for hot kissing. Maybe someone big-breasted behind my head?”

Mother, daughter, and executive

For the first scene I was going to try outside the nursing homes, our client is in the billionaire range, interested in exploring kink. With the Mob connection but no countries involved, he trusts the confidentiality more than Donald Trump should have trusted his Russian hosts.

Ada, Victoria, Vivian, and I talked about how to respond to his interests. They certainly appealed to my sense of the wicked and kinky. I put on a wet-look lavender tube dress, hem at micro length and my boobs almost hanging out. I wasn’t going for high fashion, but for raw sexual intensity. I had matching lavender above-the-knee PVC boots, with a six-inch heel. After all, I wasn’t going to walk far, and I could have help.

Bob, the client, helped me to the toilet. I hoisted the skirt to my hips. “Get close, dear.” He didn’t come across as submissive, just kinky. “Let the girls help you undress in front of me.” Victoria and Vivian again were in matching outfits much like mine, but in white, emphasizing the naughtiness of adult incest. In the back of my mind, I wondered if we were going too far into the women looking dominant but decided that the fetish clothing was fine as long as we were careful about conduct.

Elizabeth and Ada kept us all on track. If I was worried about the others looking dominant, I hadn’t considered Elizabeth, in a black leather corset, her breasts completely exposed, a tiny leather skirt just covering her crotch, garters going to high black stockings, and again high boots, but with lots of lacing. My mom was in vivid purple latex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.