Teen Dreams Book 2 - Cover

Teen Dreams Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by ProfessorC

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of David's life as a schoolboy turned actor. New dramas, new friends, new school. It is strongly recommended that you read Teen Dreams before starting this one.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Charlie and I had to be up at six, in order to get to Heathrow for her eight o’clock check in. I wasn’t looking forward to saying goodbye, I really liked her, and I had a depressing feeling that I’d never see her again after today.

“David,” Charlie said as we got off the train at terminal 3, “what’s wrong? You’re very quiet.”

“I’m just sad that you’re leaving,” I replied.

She stopped and turned to look at me.

“No,” she said, “it’s more than that. You’re afraid that I won’t come back, that this is goodbye.”

I just stood there and nodded, until she stopped me by applying her lips to mine.

“Come on,” she said, “coffee.”

She led the way while I followed with her luggage on a trolley, and we eventually found a coffee shop. I bought us two coffees, an Americano for me and a skinny Latte for her and we sat at a corner table with two chairs.

“David,” she said, as we sat down opposite each other, “when we first met, I was a wreck. My mother had turned me into little more than a prostitute. You liberated me from her.”

“No, I didn’t,” I protested.

“Yes, you did,” she insisted, firmly, “she wasn’t used to anyone standing up to her, particularly me, and what you said and did gave me the courage to do it. Now, less than six months later, I’m independent, I have control of my own life and my own body, and I’m going off to spend Christmas and the new year with my Dad and his new family. My Dad who that so-called mother kept me away from. You did that for me, and I’ll always be grateful.”

“I only did what I thought was right,” I said.

“You only ever do what you think is right David, and the miracle is, usually, it is right. David, I love you. I will always love you, my hero. My saviour.”

She paused and took a sip of her coffee.

“Do you remember that night in Manchester, when I asked you to take me to your room and show me what it was like to be made love to?”

“I don’t think I’ll ever forget it,” I replied.

“That was the first time in my life I ever went to bed with a man willingly. I repeat, I love you, and, no matter what, I will always love you.”

“And I, you,” I replied.

“Good,” she said simply, “now, the future. Will we be together forever? You know the whole thing, wedding, house, two point four kids, dog, two car garage, all that. I don’t know, but I’ve just turned eighteen, you’re not even sixteen yet, it’s too soon to know. But if you take being together as being friends, lovers, even just occasionally, and being there for each other when we’re needed. Yes, David, I’m sure we will. Maybe one day we will be married, and I for one would be spectacularly happy with that, but we both have careers David, careers that will take us apart for a lot of the time, even most of the time. James has lined up three projects for me to look at when I get back. I’ll be going out to LA to see some people, but I’ll be back. I will always be back. So please, darling, don’t ever be afraid of saying goodbye to me, because I’ll always be back.”

I reached out and took her hand, drew it to my lips and kissed each finger.

“And I’ll always be there for you,” I whispered.

We finished our coffee, then went to the first-class check-in desk and deposited Charlie’s two suitcases.

“What do we do now?” I asked, once she had her boarding pass.

“Well, there isn’t a lounge this side of security,” she said, “but we could go shopping.”

“Shopping?” I said, my tone unenthusiastic.

“All right, not shopping then, or do you see that door over there?”

She pointed at the opposite wall, there was a door with a disabled sign over it.

“Yes,” I said, “it’s a disabled toilet.”

“Have you ever been in a disabled toilet?”

“No, why?”

She pulled me close.

“They’re big, and private,” she whispered in my ear, “and there are plenty of places where I can brace myself while we say goodbye properly.”

“Are you suggesting that we should go in there and...”

“No, my love,” she interrupted me, “I’m not suggesting anything. I’m demanding it.”

She took my hand and started leading me across the concourse.

“But it’s for disabled people, we’re not disabled,” I objected.

“Not every disability is visible,” she replied.

We went in, and we did say goodbye in there, spectacularly, and then I escorted her to the security gate, where we said another, more age appropriate goodbye. I stood there until she disappeared round a corner, turning to wave at me as she reached it. Then I trudged off back to the underground station and took the train back to central London.

I thought about Charlie a lot on the train, so much that I missed my connection at Holborn and had to double back to catch a central line train to St Paul’s. I got back to the hotel, to find the family all packed, checked out and ready to go. We walked our bags round to the multi-storey car park round the corner, packed them into the boot and set off back home.

The journey back was long, mainly because of traffic on the M1, but uneventful. We were tired when we got back and decided that we’d eat out. Andy and Jean hadn’t wrecked the house with wild parties, so Dad generously let them join us. I thought it was particularly generous that he announced that I’d be paying, and that we were going to the King’s Manor at Pontefract.

The meal was excellent, expensive but excellent, and Dad reneged on his promise to everyone, and he paid.

Afterwards, we dropped Jean off at home, which was another surprise. Home, for Jean, was Hightown vicarage, her father was a vicar. Then we all went home, and basically fell into bed, it had been a busy weekend.

The following day, Monday, was Christmas eve, and I hadn’t done any shopping. Nor did I have the faintest idea of what to buy for who.

I knew I had to buy for Mum and Dad, Kathy, my sister, brother and Jean, but was there anyone else. Was it appropriate to buy something for Cal. I didn’t particularly want her here for Christmas, but if I was buying for everyone else, would it be fair to leave her out. I was fast remembering why I hated Christmas.

I sat down and thought, for a long time before deciding. Siblings and Jean a watch, not a Rolex or anything else expensive, but a nice medium price watch. Mum and Dad, a coffee maker for their bedroom. Aunt Mary and Cal were a problem. I decided that I’d ask Mum about Aunt Mary and Mary herself about Cal.

Since Mum was out I walked round next door and knocked on the door.

“Hi,” I said, as she let me in.

“David,” she replied, “what can I do for you?”

“I’m thinking about Christmas presents, and I was wondering about Cal. I have no idea what would be appropriate, and whether there are things she’s not allowed to have in the hospital.”

“David, that’s so sweet, after everything,” she said, “thank you. But do you know what I think the best thing you can give her for Christmas?”

“No, that’s why I’m asking you,” I replied.

“The best thing you can give her is you,” she said, “I don’t mean romantically, but just to have her friend back. If you just hold her in your arms and kiss her when she gets home, I think that would be worth more to her than anything you could buy. It doesn’t have to be a deep meaningful kiss, just a light peck on the lips, and it might work wonders.”

“And if it doesn’t?” I asked.

“Then we’re in no worse position than we are,” she said, her eyes sad, “David, she doesn’t seem to be making any progress.”

She started crying and I sat with her and cradled her in my arms.

“I’m losing her, David, she’s like a zombie,” she said, “I think that’s the drugs they’ve got her on. She just says yes to whatever she’s told to do. I don’t know what to do, I’m at the end of my tether. If I lose her, I lose everything.”

I let out a long breath.

“Can’t you just sign her out of the hospital and take care of her at home?” I asked.

“No,” she replied, “she’s detained for treatment under the Mental Health Act. Effectively they’ve got her in prison, but she hasn’t broken any laws.”

I sat silent for a few minutes.

“I think I may have an idea, but I need to make a phone call when I get home,” I said.

“You can make it from here if you want,” she said.

“I can’t, the number is at home,” I replied, “I met a girl in London.”

“Why does that not surprise me?” she asked.

“No, not like that,” I said, “she was a fan. Charlie Alison and I went to her birthday party. Her Mum’s a psychologist who specialises in therapy for young abuse and rape victims. She said if ever there was any way that her husband or she could help me, I was to call.”

“Would you?” she asked, “how much would she charge?”

“I don’t know, I’d have to find out.”

“David,” she said, looking at me seriously, “you are not going to pay for this.”

It was a warning not a statement.

“Okay,” I said, “I agree. But, with a proviso.”

“What’s that?” she asked.

“That if you can’t afford it, you’ll let me lend you the money, then you can pay me back over time,” I said.

She thought for a moment.

“I can live with that,” she said.

“Right then, I’ll get back home and make that call,” I said standing up to leave.

“David,” she said, stopping me, “one last thing.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“If you were thinking what you could get me for Christmas, you just gave me probably the second best gift you could.”

“What would you really like?” I asked, pretty sure I knew the answer already.

“My daughter back, and healthy.”

“I’m not sure I can manage that,” I said, “but I’ll try my best.”

I walked back home and went up to my bedroom to get the cards I had been given the day before.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled the number on Sarah Green’s card. It was answered on the third ring.

“Doctor Green’s secretary,” a plummy voice announced, “how may I help you.”

“Would it be possible to speak to Doctor Green please?” I asked.

“I’m afraid she’s with a client at the moment, may I enquire what it’s about?” she asked.

“Yes,” I replied, “My name’s David Barker. I’m a friend of her daughter, and she told me yesterday to ring if ever there was anything she could do to help, I need a little advice from her.”

“May I have her call you when she’s free?” she asked.

“Yes, please, I’d be grateful.”

“Does she have your number?” she asked.

“I’m not sure, I’ll give it to you,” I replied and reeled off both my home and mobile numbers.

“Very well Mr. Barker, it may be two or three hours before she gets back to you, if at all today.”

“Thank you,” I said, “I’ll wait for her call.”

I walked back over to next door and reported that Sarah Green was going to ring me back, then back home again. I’d be back at school after the new year, which I was really looking forward to, but the downside was, I had a lot of work to do.

That being the case, I got out my school bag and started on Inorganic Chemistry.

I’d been at it for about two hours when my phone rang. It wasn’t from a number in my contacts list so I was a little hesitant when I answered.

“Hello,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.